Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Name : Kistella

Faction: Teno

Frame: Trinity

LoadOut: Crit-Thunderbolt Dread , No secondary, Dual Kamas

Colors: She is mostly white with a darkish red and a gold trim. Her energy is gold.

Kist has some very vivid memorys of when she first became a teno, but most of them are just images. One that she seams to hold close to her is if her, a Necros and a Frost all laying in grass, seaming relaxed and happy. It is the later memories that she lost.

Even after her awakening, Kist has a bad memory. Some say that she has a glitch because some times she seams to just shutdown, or pass out Only to wake moments later feeling just fine. Her warframe build is slightly smaller then most. She can not shoot any kind of gun to save her life.

Kist can be a bit of a worry wart when it comes to the safety of her comrads. It's not uncommon for her to take chances to do what she thinks will help. Even if it means shooting an exsplosive arrow at some one to get them to move. If you are not a close comrad of hers then you will end up seeing a quiet and some what passive side of her.  Get to know her  and  you will see the hyper almost kid like look she can have on the world around her.

~~

- A little bt of back story stuffs.-

The Necros, Malkis, and the Frost, Linlek,  were both very close to Kistella before.  When the Necro and Frost  Noticed other Tenos were being sent off, they hurried to get Kistella to a cryopod. But buy that time, there were so few left and so much war going on around them. Kistella tried hard to fight her brothers. She wanted to stay! To keep them alive, but in one of her black outs, they were able to get her in a pod and send it off.  In the end, Frost was the only one left there to die. He made sure  Malkis got into a pod, then there were no more left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name : Malkis

Frame: Necros

LoadOut: Phage , dual lex , dual skana

Colors: He is mostly white with a darkish red and a gold trim. His energy is gold.

Malkis has remebered most a chunk of his memoris over the past few years, yet there is still a lot missing. When he awoke, The first thing he did was start calling out his sisters name.  When he relized she was not there, he grew angery badly urting a few of the other teno that had woken him up. 

The Necro started off with a very short, harsh temper, but as the years pasted He could hold his anger back better. When he does get angry, he is a huge wreak.  He doesn't seam to care for any of the others teno around him unless he feels they can help him find Kistella. If he thought it would help him find her, He would murder every teno he saw.

Edited by NovaDReaper

Name : Kistella

Frame: Trinity

LoadOut: Crit-Thunderbolt Dread , No secondary, Dual Kamas

Colors: She is mostly white with a darkish red and a gold trim. Her energy is gold.

Kist has some very vivid memorys of when she first became a teno, but most of them are just images. One that she seams to hold close to her is if her, a Necros and a Frost all laying in grass, seaming relaxed and happy. It is the later memories that she lost.

Even after her awakening, Kist has a bad memory. Some say that she has a glitch because some times she seams to just shutdown, or pass out Only to wake moments later feeling just fine. Her warframe build is slightly smaller then most. She can not shoot any kind of gun to save her life.

Kist can be a bit of a worry wart when it comes to the safety of her comrads. It's not uncommon for her to take chances to do what she thinks will help. Even if it means shooting an exsplosive arrow at some one to get them to move. If you are not a close comrad of hers then you will end up seeing a quiet and some what passive side of her.  Get to know her  and  you will see the hyper almost kid like look she can have on the world around her.

~~

- A little bt of back story stuffs.-

The Necros, Malkis, and the Frost, Linlek,  were both very close to Kistella before.  When the Necro and Frost  Noticed other Tenos were being sent off, they hurried to get Kistella to a cryopod. But buy that time, there were so few left and so much war going on around them. Kistella tried hard to fight her brothers. She wanted to stay! To keep them alive, but in one of her black outs, they were able to get her in a pod and send it off.  In the end, Frost was the only one left there to die. He made sure  Malkis got into a pod, then there were no more left.

~~

So this means we have a sweet-but-slightly bumbling Trinity and a totally unknown Nekros about to drop back into the world.  I'm sure they will be a welcome addition to the oh-so-serious current cast.  They are waking up aboard the derelict, correct?

((Cardina was in the hangar with Shinkiro. I don't think she would take kindly to visitors just walking past her and going looking around the derelict unsupervised.))

((I understand that, If you don't mind i meant it like this but can change it))

Yep, Cardina took Shinkiro to the hanger to meet Brutos and Psycha, waiting for their ship to land there, as they requested. I'm not sure how Brutos and Psycha would have gotten to the bowels of the derelict and completely bypass the hanger and Cardina.

So this means we have a sweet-but-slightly bumbling Trinity and a totally unknown Nekros about to drop back into the world.  I'm sure they will be a welcome addition to the oh-so-serious current cast.  They are waking up aboard the derelict, correct?

Kistella is, Malkis is not. He has been awake for a while trying to find her.

Yep, Cardina took Shinkiro to the hanger to meet Brutos and Psycha, waiting for their ship to land there, as they requested. I'm not sure how Brutos and Psycha would have gotten to the bowels of the derelict and completely bypass the hanger and Cardina.

Not to mention every single member of the church since anyone seeing them walking around unsupervised would stop them.

Quick question for you guys:

When Temperance went back to his ship to A) run away from Cardina and B) talk to the Lotus, there was a short bit in which I mentioned movement beyond the Dark Sectors.  Yes, this is a reference to the new faction DE has been teasing us with.  Would anyone mind, once we get Ezekiel and Kistella settled in, if I drop a Sentient deus-ex-machina bombshell?  I figure loosing comms with the Lotus right after getting an invasion alert would send Temperance into panic mode.  He might do something drastic, like take out the Church's signal gear to keep them hidden...

Just wanted to get your thoughts on this.

Quick question for you guys:

When Temperance went back to his ship to A) run away from Cardina and B) talk to the Lotus, there was a short bit in which I mentioned movement beyond the Dark Sectors.  Yes, this is a reference to the new faction DE has been teasing us with.  Would anyone mind, once we get Ezekiel and Kistella settled in, if I drop a Sentient deus-ex-machina bombshell?  I figure loosing comms with the Lotus right after getting an invasion alert would send Temperance into panic mode.  He might do something drastic, like take out the Church's signal gear to keep them hidden...

Just wanted to get your thoughts on this.

If he just went and did something like that seemingly out of the blue and without explaining anything, it would be taken as an attack and they would try to neutralise him in a non-lethal manner then capture him and attempt an interrogation, taking his actions as sabotage by the Lotus and her supporters. Especially considering that if anything, it could just be powered down instead of destroying it.

Back, typing up a reply.

Also for the threat beyond the Dark Sectors, the Infested come from the void, that much we're certain, same with the Tenno, as the Tenno were made from the same virus that created the infested, the Technocyte Plague thing, along it just doesn't result in Tenno being turned into tentacle balled Cthulhoid monsters.

Anyway, back to subject. It could be the Phorid.

And on the subject of Ezekiel, he'll probably need somebody to shove him a scavenged primary. Like a Dera or a Soma.

Back, typing up a reply.

Also for the threat beyond the Dark Sectors, the Infested come from the void, that much we're certain, same with the Tenno, as the Tenno were made from the same virus that created the infested, the Technocyte Plague thing, along it just doesn't result in Tenno being turned into tentacle balled Cthulhoid monsters.

Anyway, back to subject. It could be the Phorid.

And on the subject of Ezekiel, he'll probably need somebody to shove him a scavenged primary. Like a Dera or a Soma.

I can see it now.

"So, for your primary weapon, I feel you're the kind of person to prefer a fully automatic. There's certainly no shortage of choice. The Soma is a popular choice; the small bullets don't pack much punch, but have an uncanny ability to cut into weak points. If you want something more reliable, the Corpus Dera is robust, and each plasma bolt burns through armor. However..." Cardina pauses, stroking the helmet's pointed chin. "There is one more... lethal as it is reliable. Almost every Tenno has a long history with it; if you need advisement, anyone in a warframe would freely share their experience." She reaches behind her, cocking her head as she runs a finger along the gun's frame.

"Behold the MK-1 Braton."

That's when she just gives up and controls people because she can.

Edited by SnaleKing

I can see it now.

"So, for your primary weapon, I feel you're the kind of person to prefer a fully automatic. There's certainly no shortage of choice. The Soma is a popular choice; the small bullets don't pack much punch, but have an uncanny ability to cut into weak points. If you want something more reliable, the Corpus Dera is robust, and each plasma bolt burns through armor. However..." Cardina pauses, stroking the helmet's pointed chin. "There is one more... lethal as it is reliable. Almost every Tenno has a long history with it; if you need advisement, anyone in a warframe would freely share their experience." She reaches behind her, cocking her head as she runs a finger along the gun's frame.

Oh lord, that's going to be a good one. Well at least the MK-1 is marginally effective against Infested.

I can see it now.

Ha.  Ha.  Ha.  

I can see it now.

Wat. The Soma's bullets aren't that small at all. They're freaking 15mm rounds, just shy of a .75 caliber bullet.

Although even the Soma's outdone by my Dread. No forma, just a potato, and I've a 100% crit chance and a 5.5 crit modifier. I do something like 8k per shot or something, not counting headshots.

Also, how much do you people know about the origins of the Tenno? I've pieced together a rough image from the Codex and DE's previous game, and well, it's not perfect, but it's something.

Edited by Wyzilla