Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Warframe Warpaint Contest!

[DE]Megan

i'd love to have frost prime, but still do not have it.

so ... I present to you frost prime and a few hidden hearts...

in the end I'm a girl, so forgive me that hearts :P

I tried to reproduce/imitate as best I can frost prime,

and not hurt him in this picture ;D

tools: ms paint, airbrush - 4 different sizes, colors layered over each other, wacom tablet

(i'm not english so forgive me mistakes)

6vhofeZ.jpg?1

sorry if i'm wrong, but it seemed that you pixelated the original picture and then used spray paint over it. when i zoom into some parts i can find some areas that wasn't spray painted that were in color and obviously not created by spray paint tool. there was another section that's noticeable on the bottom part of the frost's gold "crown" on the bottom left that wasn't covered either.

ctWmdgf.png

sorry but i was amazed at your art until i saw this. 

-snip-

Yeah, it's pretty obvious some of these posts among the pages are actually photoshop filtered images with minor editings (there's a filter called "Splatter" which you can adjust the sliders to make it look pixelated MS paint airbrush).

Edited by Casardis

Yeah, it's pretty obvious some of these posts among the pages are actually photoshop filtered images with minor editings (there's a filter called "Splatter" which you can adjust the sliders to make it look pixelated MS paint airbrush).

yea :/ I saw so many amazing work after going through all the pages i just wanted other people to have a fair chance or i wouldnt have pointed it out to embarrass or shame the person who posted the picture. 

i at vacashun here in resurt glad i brings laptops wif me

i win 4 suer.

i just lay back here at resurt waitn 4 mi 1k plets.

i done dis in 9minuts. art doent need hrs to maek obviusly, im reely good

2vbvima.jpg

Edited by Ritchel

5SzXxav.jpg

Trinity X Trinity :D Realized this the other day while messing with the colors I was like O.O HER FACE IS THE MATRIX 

Drawing it on the background itself would have killed my eyes, so I drew them separately (strictly with MS Paint's airbrush tool) and slapped them together with Photoshop because I forgot it's virtually impossible to differentiate white and blank space in Paint, hope that's still acceptable, here's a WIP of the two before being put together

UEdABtV.jpg

It's almost two in the afternoon, I only realized when I was done that I spent over 8 hours on this.... after staying up all night playing games.

should probably get some sleep. Goodnight Tenno ;)

alot of people here just took an actual picture and just blured it out, and i see it insulting,

there is people here that actually worked hours on their project, and you worked on it 10 mins max,

and its not even your creation

for example :

pJr8phe.png

Very quick painting, not very good at airbrushes or Paint but thought I'd give this a go~

R6V3G3S.jpg

This helmet always reminds me of Picasso... ^^

mxa2EzV.jpg

i'd love to have frost prime, but still do not have it.
so ... I present to you frost prime and a few hidden hearts...
in the end I'm a girl, so forgive me that hearts :P

I tried to reproduce/imitate as best I can frost prime,

and not hurt him in this picture ;D
tools: ms paint, airbrush - 4 different sizes, colors layered over each other, wacom tablet

(i'm not english so forgive me mistakes)

6vhofeZ.jpg?1

Here's my entry.  Love me some Nekros.  Tag's on the shoulder, btw.

uoeAhpk.jpg

and there is much more people that did that!!

and there is some people that just took an actual picture on draw on it, 

as an artist all of those people really &!$$ed me off.

please before you giving the prize check the painting, and verify that is an actual one that some created from scratch,

thnx.

Edited by (PS4)DanAkrabi47