Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Personal Ships !

Deidaku

If you see the frames walking around, or if there's a room in the ship to select them, then what will you as a player look like?

I'm asking this because any of the above option implies you not being a frame. Will this also mean "human" character creation for when you're not in a mission?

The frames are exosuits for the Tenno, the people talking about the Warframes walking about refers to the Tenno characters IN their Warframes walking about, not just animated suits (which is what the Tenno Specters appear to be).

As for what the players are: we're the players, we're each and every one of the Tenno/Frames we own but also completely seperate, like you are when you have multiple characters in World of Warcraft or any other MMO.

If you see the frames walking around, or if there's a room in the ship to select them, then what will you as a player look like?

I'm asking this because any of the above option implies you not being a frame. Will this also mean "human" character creation for when you're not in a mission?

I was thinking something like this:

The frame you currently have equipped is the one you walk around as, while the ones you are not using are hanging around elsewhere, doing whatever their Tenno are doing.

I dunno if im right or wrong with this but to me it seemed like they were hinting that the rework to rescue missions will result in you getting the hostage so you can make your own spectors.

Now imagine you have your ship floating through space, populated with people youve rescued (who may or may not be able to be trained to fill various crew roles as well as spector roles).

Just think of the possibilities =D.

Also slightly off topic but how kool would it be to not only have your own ship and crew AND spector army, but also have your own tenno apprentice (who would also be a rescued hostage).