Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glaive Can Hurt You Now?

Anatolius

The Glaive now explodes 100% of the time on the last bounce with power throw equipped. Also, if you channel mid-flight it will explode and return. No stance is needed.

I personally enjoy the change, I can do 4000 damage with the explosion plus the damage from the Glaive actually hitting the enemies. Combine that with Ash/Loki and you get some pretty crits.

I am not sure how that works with the combos though, RNG has not been kind to me.

The exploding glaive is friggin awesome.  It demolishes and the fact it is dangerous is really the only thing that balances how badass it is.

I hate reading these complaint threads because this new glaive is friggin awesome and if they remove the exploding I will cry.

And don't think for a second that they will keep the offensive explosion if they remove the suicide explosion; that's just not the DE way.

You actually don't need Power Throw to explode the Glaive. You can detonate it manually by throw it (melee+hold melee) and press the channeling button to make the Glaive explodes and returns to you instantaneously. It can still hurt you though, but it's a lot more convenient and safer.