The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Weapons....again

Tatsukko

In this I will be talking about my personal views on the recent weapons added in the last few updates. I really dont want another clan weapon and no dont give me "you dont have a clan you dont understand" stuff. I love clan weapons they are great they give a clan more of a purpose than they already serve BUT all the new weapons are clan only or buy it with platinum.

Here is a list.

Marelok

Atica

Amprex

Jat kittag

Castanas

I know I sound like im moaning to much but what happened to buy a blueprint and build it? Can we just have a weapon that we can buy a BP for? but it forces anybody who wants a new weapon and is not in a clan to join/make  a clan or buy it. Can we be fair with the solo guys/girls to. Please dont think I am trying to stop clan weapons I just want to be able to get some new gear without having to be in a clan.

Thanks for reading please dont take any of this out of context.

again people need to realize that we asked for this , Clan dojos has no meaning hence why they put theme into clan research that way it has more meaning and more investmeant for your dojo

But each new weapon is just clan tech and it just seems way too annoying now. Unless there was a new market BP in between sure and don't tell me about Dragon Nikana because that's just a buffed up version of a weapon

oracle, 4 cross connectors, two reactors, chem, bio, energy and tenno labs.

total of 11 forma. (maybe a few more depending on how you build your dojo)

you'll spend more making the clantech weapons.

building your own dojo by yourself is just a gate to making those weapons.

this isn't overly difficult. time consuming, yes. difficult no.

I agree it's gotten a bit tiring of not much new things in the market which aren't plat only.

building your own clan solo isn't that difficult.

the gating factor is forma, and at one-per-room it isn't that difficult. (ghost clan)

Read OP again.

I agree it's gotten a bit tiring of not much new things in the market which aren't plat only.

Read OP again.

oh i read it, i just don't think the OP understands that to get those weapons there will be a time and resource investment over and above the cost of the weapon itself.

if you aren't willing to do that, then suffer the consequences.

i've built my entire dojo and all the clantech solo. i don't have a whole lot of sympathy.

edit:

and don't get me wrong, i agree there probably need to be a few tenno reinforcements that aren't clan-tech. but power creep being what it is and clan-tech costing what it does, those non-clan-tech weapons should be relatively weak compared to the monsters we've been getting.

Edited by xethier

oh i read it, i just don't think the OP understands that to get those weapons there will be a time and resource investment over and above the cost of the weapon itself.

i've built my entire dojo and all the clantech solo. i don't have a whole lot of sympathy.

Some people dont have the time to play a game all day grinding for forma im not asking for sympathy im asking for consideration of those who enjoy the game but dont have the time to play it.

But each new weapon is just clan tech and it just seems way too annoying now. Unless there was a new market BP in between sure and don't tell me about Dragon Nikana because that's just a buffed up version of a weapon

i dont think your realize this but its annoying to us existant players but for others joining this will seem like a heafty investment , they are just building the list for each faction so when the game actually goes live there will be lots of hours put into this game for new players

Market BP are a basis for new players to start out on , you start releaseing new powerful weapons like the atica or what not and you will see MR people start complaining because as you know every weapon in the clan has research has a MR requirement

so basically its best to keep them in clan research that way new players or players that are not higher than lets say 6 dont have to scroll threw a market where all BP are looked because of MR

DE's goal i think is to shift all high tier MR weapons to clan resaerch and have starting weapons etc in the market that require low MR to obtain and craft / use

"Clan research are pointless, there are too few weapons there"

- Community whined

"There are too many weapons in clan research, I'm antisocial and don't want to join a clan!"

- Community kept whining

most of the time people creating threads like this dont realize that everyone wanted this yet now they dont *facepalm* this community needs working out

most of the time people creating threads like this dont realize that everyone wanted this yet now they dont *facepalm* this community needs working out

If everyone wanted this there would not be threads like this also atica is a weak weapon and the soma is on the market? your argument is not very good

Some people dont have the time to play a game all day grinding for forma im not asking for sympathy im asking for consideration of those who enjoy the game but dont have the time to play it.

if you don't have the time, then spend the money... that's what DE's entire profit center is designed around.

but if you want access to the clan-tech join one or build your own. hell, i have some room in mine, you're welcome to join mine and get all the clan-tech you want.

edit:

and don't get me wrong, i agree there probably need to be a few tenno reinforcements that aren't clan-tech. but power creep being what it is and clan-tech costing what it does, those non-clan-tech weapons should be relatively weak compared to the monsters we've been getting.

I've completely built my dojo and researched solo too. He isn't saying the time and resources is the problem, just that clantech is piling up and the market is getting dry. Which it is.

If everyone wanted this there would not be threads like this also atica is a weak weapon and the soma is on the market? your argument is not very good

atica weak :D m8 your having a laugh

i dont use it but its great , also the soma was released before everyone started demanding more clan research weapons , that and soma is the best balanced weapon they have made

i swear do your research before *@##$ing about something thats all ready been discused about and wont change

the more your cry the more i laugh

In this I will be talking about my personal views on the recent weapons added in the last few updates. I really dont want another clan weapon and no dont give me "you dont have a clan you dont understand" stuff. I love clan weapons they are great they give a clan more of a purpose than they already serve BUT all the new weapons are clan only or buy it with platinum.

Here is a list.

Marelok

Atica

Amprex

Jat kittag

Castanas

I know I sound like im moaning to much but what happened to buy a blueprint and build it? Can we just have a weapon that we can buy a BP for? but it forces anybody who wants a new weapon and is not in a clan to join/make  a clan or buy it. Can we be fair with the solo guys/girls to. Please dont think I am trying to stop clan weapons I just want to be able to get some new gear without having to be in a clan.

Thanks for reading please dont take any of this out of context.

If only they had discussed this exact topic in the Devstream 2 days ago...