Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glorious Battle And Victory In The Name Of Your Clan [Dark Sector Megathread]

Oizen

it's dumb and illogical that a running spaceport?(solar rail) is able to be repair while in use.

You're not attacking the rail on the scale of a space battle.
You're literally tripping wires and that's it.

How exactly are people "loosing" money to those taxes?

Because people are apparently entitled to everything, without fail and without effort.

Edited by TsukiSui

First. Im in a clan just so I can get the dojo exclusives and so I can be with my friends.

I really dont care about deploying a rail or anything.

So maybe do get your facts right as well... 

The monopoly thing was an opinion.

So yah, maybe I am wrong on that.

And finally. That reply might not be for me, but that was unnecessarily rude. If thats how you're going to talk to people, then don't talk at all. (Its ironic in a way, because what Im saying might offend some people, example would be like you obviously, but I wasn't rude like that. I just stated my opinion.) This isn't an opinion. This is a fact. So stop. Thank you

I get it. You're part of the alliance obviously, cause of how you stated everything, and thats all cool. I got respect for you guys for being smart but thats definitely all gone now sorry... but all in all.. theres no point and no reason in being rude like that. 

Firstly, Yes, i am part of the alliance, in fact, i m part of the main clan that is leading the alliance. I have been rational in speaking to Neogeo since his last post in another thread until he decided to call me a troll for defending my alliance which is why i retaliated by replying him in a harsh manner.

Secondly, the fact that you first started this topic claiming that you are very annoyed that we tax too high and a few post later saying that you do not belong to any alliance just tells me that you are complaining just for the sake of complaining because people are telling you their opinions too doesnt it?.

Lastly,Yes, I get very rude when it comes to people who initate a hate thread toward my alliance and giving out false information. We do not need that hate. We have been defending our rails for free, get taxed 75% when the rail is free and none of us are complaining about it. Does that 25% of tax REALLY mean that much to you? Do we tax you on the neural sensors that you actually go to Jupiter (Sinai) for? No?

20 - 35 percent. Wow... that's gotta hurt your profit margins on those missions... right? Wellll.... you're wrong. It only comes from the collected creds in game, not the battle pay. So say you pick up 100 credits in mission on Sinai. (I'm lazy, go easy math.) You lose out on only 20 to 35 credits. But you're total take home is still 12k +. Soooo.... Quit the griping. Lest we forget, ALL those rails were tax free before other clans and alliances began to try and get their grubby little hands on it. So, yeah, keeping those is costing them a SUBSTANTIAL amount. And 20 to 35 percent is NOTHING but a drop in the ocean. Food for thought, Tenno.

I will always run their rails over any others.

My clan has been instructed to avoid Eclipse rails at all costs during peace, to avoid feeding them even more credits.

We are staunch supporters of the smaller groups, the bands of Tenno striving for taxless or low-cost rails.

I will always support Eclipse just as my friends do. They figured out perfectly how the Dark Sectors' economical system functions and work hard to keep constant rails for the two most-wanted resources in game.

And if there is a conflict, I'm also glad.

I can get Battle pay and farm the new Nikana Stance.

Thanks, Eclipse, and keep on!

I will never support them. The only incentive to support them when this whole thing started, and which everyone praised, was the 0% tax. Now, with one of the highest (second highest I think) tax rates, there is no incentive for me to support them. High battle pay isn't an incentive to help them keep more sectors than any other clan. I fail to see what's so great about them. You get high battle pay from them (you can get high amounts of credits from any dark sector mission). And I fail to see how the real goal of high battle pay is to give back to players. Let's face it: high battle pay is an incentive to fight for their rails and help them keep them. I find it funny how Eclipse is praised for 25% tax yet if any other clan/alliance were to do so, they'd be crucified on these forums.

The only reason that I will not support Eclipse is that now the Rail battles with them lasts 1 hour (poor Akane Clan, RIP in peace), I will go against them because I want to find the rare Mods the Spectre drops, so.... the longer the battle lasts the better for me.

BTW how much credits do you guys have now? We are making wild guesses in my Alliance the Eclipse have credits ranging from 500M to 3B.

The only reason that I will not support Eclipse is that now the Rail battles with them lasts 1 hour (poor Akane Clan, RIP in peace), I will go against them because I want to find the rare Mods the Spectre drops, so.... the longer the battle lasts the better for me.

BTW how much credits do you guys have now? We are making wild guesses in my Alliance the Eclipse have credits ranging from 500M to 3B.

You people are really really really weird, When conflicts last more than 1/2 a day, you people whine that the nodes are locked up and prevented you guys from farming resources and exp. When we end the conflict as soon as possible, you people whine that you cannot farm the new mods. Seriously, what the hell do you people wan???

Why do people even care about the credit rewards in Dark Sectors? The XP is the juicy thing about them.

Plus, it's not like Eclipse makes you pay to play them or whatever. How exactly are people "loosing" money to those taxes?

Who still needs xp? A lot of us dont

I will never support them. The only incentive to support them when this whole thing started, and which everyone praised, was the 0% tax. Now, with one of the highest (second highest I think) tax rates, there is no incentive for me to support them. High battle pay isn't an incentive to help them keep more sectors than any other clan. I fail to see what's so great about them. You get high battle pay from them (you can get high amounts of credits from any dark sector mission). And I fail to see how the real goal of high battle pay is to give back to players. Let's face it: high battle pay is an incentive to fight for their rails and help them keep them. I find it funny how Eclipse is praised for 25% tax yet if any other clan/alliance were to do so, they'd be crucified on these forums.

Last I checked half the forum people are crucifying eclipse for the tax, because reasons.

If you're at the point of not needing exp, it's pretty safe to assume you're also at the point of not needing credits.

I have 15 and a half million credits and all the goodies in my own Dojo. Trust me when I tell you that everyone needs to keep at least 1 mill credits on them at all times

They tax waaaaaaaay too high, but they give the highest battle pay with the credits from those taxes...

Its really annoying. I think its because of the taxes and the fact that they control 99% of the dark sectors...

I was talking to someone in game and they said their just worried Eclipse will grow into a monopoly.

And I agree. Its pretty much happening now anyway.

A simple fix would be to have a max number of rails deployed...

Maybe like 4 or something...

Apparently theres 26 so... yah.. 4 sounds decent.

(Dont know if theres a mega thread on this or what but.. yah)

but i could imagine its because of the amount of people attacking them too so its possible

now if no one dare to attack and price rise

PEOPLE GET UR NUKE READY

You will always need credits no matter what anything under 3mil is risky with certain updates.

I have 15 and a half million credits and all the goodies in my own Dojo. Trust me when I tell you that everyone needs to keep at least 1 mill credits on them at all times

I rarely have more than one million and have never had to wait on anything for an update. I usually fluctuate between 100-300k from crafting gear, and have never had an issue.

Now they are actually going on the offensive. I'm liking them less and less. Not to say I liked them much at all.

Attacking a 0% tax node on Pluto to get ANOTHER hotspot. Wonderful.

Can we put our whining where our mouths are and wipe Eclipse off that node?

I rarely have more than one million and have never had to wait on anything for an update. I usually fluctuate between 100-300k from crafting gear, and have never had an issue.

Start leveling your own mods or transmuting or any number of other things... but I guess you wouldn't know

Start leveling your own mods or transmuting or any number of other things... but I guess you wouldn't know

Transmuting is a credit sink, and generally considered by most a waste. 

I've never purchased a mod that's been ranked all the way, because that's unnecessary when I can do it myself. It's not an issue in the slightest.

EDIT: Blegh, double post.

Edited by LazyTheGypsy