Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glorious Battle And Victory In The Name Of Your Clan [Dark Sector Megathread]

Oizen

Please stop making threads about Eclipse or anything Dark Sector related.

Still smaller than the crys about Brakk. Give it a couple weeks and the activity will die down or DE will make a subforum for Alliance/Clan warfare/politics.

Ok... So a handful of tenno are going to rally against eclipse. The angry Joe army failed and they showed a lot more support there and failed. How are you guys getting this message out to the masses? In the end... Battle pay is everything to the masses.

booster just makes it easier and the booster doesnt work on battle pay. as for t3 keys free runs in recruiting. DS defense on pluto pays 23kish without one 46k with one. the battle pay is awful.

Booster was for the skies/dirt that spawn T3 keys.

Time zones differ for people. In my case, I have the option of either a ghost town recruitment or metropolis of Hosters getting 5-10 requests before I can send mine in, but hey that's my problem of not being able to spawn T3 keys, joining hosts, or having them.

I can either go run a rail for 10k-15k eclipse battlepay sometimes, or I can go to pluto and get 21k+ all the time because of zero tax.

Oh wait, looks like Eclipse is going for Pluto as well.

F*** Eclipse.

http://deathsnacks.com/wf/ tells you the battlepay and duration of that battlepay.

Such as, Coba, Earth. Battlepay of 15k Credits for 978 runs (at the time of this post). 

I have yet to hear/read a good argument as to why 0% tax is a good thing. The developers have said themselves this isn't what they designed the system for. Not only that, but why is Eclipse bad? One good reason. That's all I ask. Dumbest part of 2014 for me so far has been reading and hearing your inane arguments that lack all common sense and demonstrate that elementary economics has either escaped you or you never knew in the first place.

I have yet to hear/read a good argument as to why 0% tax is a good thing. The developers have said themselves this isn't what they designed the system for. Not only that, but why is Eclipse bad? One good reason. That's all I ask. Dumbest part of 2014 for me so far has been reading and hearing your inane arguments that lack all common sense and demonstrate that elementary economics has either escaped you or you never knew in the first place.

No, because most people just play the goddamn game for what it is. Maybe you should too.

Booster was for the skies/dirt that spawn T3 keys.

Time zones differ for people. In my case, I have the option of either a ghost town recruitment or metropolis of Hosters getting 5-10 requests before I can send mine in, but hey that's my problem of not being able to spawn T3 keys, joining hosts, or having them.

http://deathsnacks.com/wf/ tells you the battlepay and duration of that battlepay.

Such as, Coba, Earth. Battlepay of 15k Credits for 978 runs (at the time of this post). 

that sounds like a personal problem

reasons: power grab, lying about taxes, lying about repair cost, attacking a zero tax node, their members and supporters belittling anyone who doesn't support them

There are just a few reasons why they aren't the good guys. 

Are you saying that DE designed this game for one alliance to hold the majority of the nodes and for anyone not supporting them to be insulted and belittled as uneducated players making 'inane' arguments? Ok.

itsgendohng_991.JPG

It has come to my attention that You - Eclipse alliance - have started a conflict on Pluto.

Specifically, the Sechura node. One of, if not, the most profitable node in the game.

This has upset many outside your alliance, myself included.

If I am not mistaken, you will break your 0% tax promise on this node as well if you indeed win the conflict.

May I ask your reason for this attack? 

Greed? Lust for complete domination of the dark sectors? 

Or simply... for the lulz?

reasons: power grab, lying about taxes, lying about repair cost, attacking a zero tax node, their members and supporters belittling anyone who doesn't support them

Are you saying that DE designed this game for one alliance to hold the majority of the nodes and for anyone not supporting them to be insulted and belittled as uneducated players making 'inane' arguments? Ok.

Power grab is the name of the game, not once did they lie about taxes, no one from Eclipse lied about repair costs.  Someone was bound to attack a zero tax node at some point, that was a matter of time.  The vast majority of the people who have belittled you for your heavy-handed propaganda tactics have not been Eclipse members.  

DE designed this so that whomever can hold the rails the most, will do so.  

Edited by Lediard

that sounds like a personal problem

It is, stay a while and listen to my story.

I was quite well off when I was a wee lad suckling mommy stasis pod with all the rest and sustenance I could get. That all changed when I was awoken and forced to fend for my very life and the lives of my brothers and sisters, in a war that my forefathers may or may not have been part of. As a result, I have to spend credits and resources on new toys and the shiny ones that cuts or melts flesh. As for someone of my social status, I cannot always buy the prettier things such as: key packs, a good enough keyboard to send /w [name] Anymore room?, or platinum. So quick 3-4 minute runs are quite beneficial to someone such as myself because I'm cheap, poor, and I like a quick buck for minimal effort. 

Power grab? I can agree with that, but I would not know what is going on with Eclipse high members.
Lying about taxes? So different circumstances does not mean that different taxes have to be implemented? When Dark Sectors first came out, did anyone foresee the constant attack on Sinai? 
Lying about repair costs? Dunno about that. I think the repair costs were a common misconception. I could be wrong as I do not want to go back weeks of threads to find out the source.
Attacking a zero tax node? What about the many mannnnyy other clans/alliances that attack zero tax dark sectors? What about the many many many clans/alliances that attack Eclipse when they had lowish taxes?
Their members/supporters belittling non-supporters: This reminds of me of an event with Mozilla Firefox's CEO stepped down because he personally did not support a specific community but that same community-ish asks for his resignation. It goes both ways.

I believe DE designed dark sectors so that ANYONE can attack ANY dark sector. Yes that means an alliance such as Eclipse can attack zero tax dark sectors. That also means that anyone can attack Eclipse dark sectors as well. 
Edited by SimplyEvil

Ok... So a handful of tenno are going to rally against eclipse. The angry Joe army failed and they showed a lot more support there and failed. How are you guys getting this message out to the masses? In the end... Battle pay is everything to the masses.

It is why I wish to donate credits instead of running this tedious game mode.

I have no intrest running rail battles.  It has no intrest I just want to get back to fighting infested.

Also angry joe vs you was a popularity contest.

you guys vs. a 0% tribute node is a battle for our F2P way of life.

Edited by SpacePresidentMcAwesome

Power grab is one of your reasons? Really? That's not even a reason.

Lying about taxes? You do realize some mistakes were made by some of the members, right? There were two big mistakes made on their end with a few members entering in the wrong information. Pretty easy to explain that one. 

Attacking a 0% tax node. That's pretty easy to answer. It's a node and subject to attack by anyone. If it wasn't Eclipse that attacked it, someone else would have eventually. Common sense here. Not only that, but 0% nodes make absolutely no sense in the long run.  Basically, what you're saying is you're one of those people that refuses to admit fault or when they're wrong for anything.

I haven't attacked you yet, by the way. I think you're confusing "attacking" with a discussion. Were you one of those kids that told everyone people yelled at you when they just told you not to touch the hot stove?

Edited by bolognapogna