Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Motivation To Play Warframe!

I'm going to have to disregard all the knighting in this thread and agree with Nightmare.

I do find ways to feel motivated in WF, but what he is saying is still true.   And it should still be looked at regardless if people want to knight.

Enemy AI needs looked at

lWmGDpk.gif

Need I say more?

And Missions types still need work.............Inception is pretty good........

I think they are working on Capture missions next? 

Step 1. Find Another Game To Play

Step 2. Leave Warframe

Step 3. Play Other Game

Step 4. Play Next Game

Step 5. Never Come Back as something else is always on the horizon.  DE Loses.

Games are ramping up for PS4. Already have 5 games on my list for this year which will likely keep me happy and interested till next year's round of games.  No reason to come back here if I leave for another game as I know how this game plays. 

You nearly make it look like it's bad, there are some people here that thinks that leaving warframe is bad but it's quite normal for a lot of people when you feel that you have to let go or have some other game it's just how it goes, what were the people doing before warframe?

Don't take breaks. Just don't do it. I took a long one because of Dark Souls 2, and because of that I missed the event with Vay Hek, the anniversary gift from the Lotus and the Excalibur skin. Taking breaks are bad. I got back into Warframe, and am going to make sure I play, or at least monitor the website every single day so I never miss out on content again.

nope you are wrong I am always taking a break from warframe but I am always checkin out forum often and wf fb page.

so that means you didnt even care.

I made a thread on the same sort of deal a few days ago.

It's about making content itself more lasting so updates to missions and drops will make the game addicting instead of stick it in the viscous cycle of "I'm bored and tweaks to missions/stuff will keep me hanging on for another few months, so DE you better update content soon and soon again"

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/222445-bored-blame-the-npcs

Edited by blackhalo321

nope you are wrong I am always taking a break from warframe but I am always checkin out forum often and wf fb page.

so that means you didnt even care.

You're the one who's wrong, pal. I do care. Thus why my founder rank is higher and that I probably have way more playtime than you. I was way into Dark Souls 2 and MGS5: Ground Zeroes because I waited a long time for them and was very hyped for them. I also helped out on their respective wikis and forums. Don't you dare say I don't care about a game that i've dumped tons of hours and money into, you troll.

You're the one who's wrong, pal. I do care. Thus why my founder rank is higher and that I probably have way more playtime than you. I was way into Dark Souls 2 and MGS5: Ground Zeroes because I waited a long time for them and was very hyped for them. I also helped out on their respective wikis and forums. Don't you dare say I don't care about a game that i've dumped tons of hours and money into, you troll.

I have 1615 hour gameplay, how much hour do you have?

Founder rank doesnt even make any sense it was just about $

Edited by StanicEnemy

I half agree with this , every now and then one person in a few hundred gets lucky ... and finds something along the lines of 2 copies of Tranquil Cleave in the first 2 hours of gameplay after an update. But i'm in the vast majority of players and have personally spent 6 days playing defence and survival missions with 3 friends, one of us using Nekros every round.... 6 days of wave after wave and hour after hour ....and between the 4 of us we still don't have a single Tranquil Cleave mod . This is beyond frustrating it actually makes me want to stop playing a game that I otherwise REALLY like :(

And now there's a new Katana Stance Mod that only drops from Dark Sectors under conflict "from tenno Ai Shadows" ................'SHUDDER'

I have 1615 hour gameplay, how much hour do you have?

Founder rank doesnt even make any sense it was just about $

This fight is irrelevant to the thread. Let it go.

DE is working towards making content more interesting. Vor's prize is supposed to give us quests and actual missions to go do and proxy wars are supposed to give us a reason to do the various other content that isn't survival or defense. Hijack will most likely be rolled out soon, rescue is getting a revamp that the devs are indicating is being released very soon, and dark sectors might get a look to make them more interesting. DE isn't magic and they can't fix all the problems with their game all at once. They just spent a lot of time fixing melee 2.0 and while you might not think that was important, a lot of people really really appreciated it. Give them a chance, they're developing as fast as they can.

And personally, I wouldn't find a random objective mode that entertaining. I don't like exterminate/capture/rescue when I choose to play them and I don't want to be forced into playing them randomly in a changing objectives mission. I'd much rather see an interception node with low level enemies that spawns as much as they did after Tethra's Doom(if there isn't one already). Those were a lot of fun.

Not sure if a good clan has anything to do with my concern regardless I am already in one of the best moon clans on ps4

If you're in a clan that's friendly and nice you can hang out with them while playing. It's probably different on PS4 because my clan uses teamspeak and raidcall so we're always talking even outside of missions.

This fight is irrelevant to the thread. Let it go.

DE is working towards making content more interesting. Vor's prize is supposed to give us quests and actual missions to go do and proxy wars are supposed to give us a reason to do the various other content that isn't survival or defense. Hijack will most likely be rolled out soon, rescue is getting a revamp that the devs are indicating is being released very soon, and dark sectors might get a look to make them more interesting. DE isn't magic and they can't fix all the problems with their game all at once. They just spent a lot of time fixing melee 2.0 and while you might not think that was important, a lot of people really really appreciated it. Give them a chance, they're developing as fast as they can.

And personally, I wouldn't find a random objective mode that entertaining. I don't like exterminate/capture/rescue when I choose to play them and I don't want to be forced into playing them randomly in a changing objectives mission. I'd much rather see an interception node with low level enemies that spawns as much as they did after Tethra's Doom(if there isn't one already). Those were a lot of fun.

I don't think quests and proxy wars are top priority for DE atm but its nice that they are working on it. As far as random objectives go, i am not asking for them in every gamemode. They could just make a different gamemode with random objectives so ppl like me have a choice.

IMO they should work on the Social Aspect. Just adding new modes, events, bosses, etc, is like throwing wood into an almost burned out flame, people will eat through it fast and eventually just get bored again...

Like the dojo, give us something more to do there, instead of just going there for ClanTech, or trade stuff. Gardens are a good direction, but seem somewhat limited.

I heard something about Tenno Ships in last devstream and I'm really looking forward to that...

I see this in too many MMOs these days, just throwing content and forget about Social Interaction between players...

If you're in a clan that's friendly and nice you can hang out with them while playing. It's probably different on PS4 because my clan uses teamspeak and raidcall so we're always talking even outside of missions.

PS4 has party chat, which isn't the same thing as teamspeak but its the best we got. I got few friends who play this game, normally i play with them. I always have great fun with them.

IMO they should work on the Social Aspect. Just adding new modes, events, bosses, etc, is like throwing wood into an almost burned out flame, people will eat through it fast and eventually just get bored again...

Like the dojo, give us something more to do there, instead of just going there for ClanTech, or trade stuff. Gardens are a good direction, but seem somewhat limited.

I heard something about Tenno Ships in last devstream and I'm really looking forward to that...

I see this in too many MMOs these days, just throwing content and forget about Social Interaction between players...

+1. And customization can go a long way.

Even with just a few syndanas and different color palettes people don't stop messing around for fun.

With more customization options, Warframe can have so much more addictiveness.

Of course the battle part of gameplay is a different story...