"ego +1 raises VGR"

" haven't died yet the achievement is mine i say! mine!"

" dies to the jump mechanic"

"feels emotionally attached to uninstall button"

END GAME STATS

Ego +1

Rage +9000

+ Much tears

T.T " goes back to Warframe, Smiles at  the hoard of enemies dying to ultimates" :D

EDIT: if you also play any of the souls games feel free to share your deaths that you find silly or unfair :D

Edited by ZWarhammer

I just had this same feeling the other night. Dark Souls 2 till I get super frustrated, and then hop on Warframe and giggle all the tension away. Funny how things can be fun for completely different reasons.

I'd say the only death in memory that got to me was the grouping of ladders next to the second bon fire in "The Gutter". As far as I can tell, only one actually leads somewhere and the rest just drop you 20 stories. That'll teach me not to pay attention to how short the ladders are.

I died 5 times and im not even past the first 3 Old Knights. 2 times i died being muched by a Cyclops thing before that hut of dem old ladies. And mainly its because Keyboard doesnt go well witht this poor console port D:  (People tell me to use an xbox controller but i tried several drivers... including Microsoft ones and they dont work. =D and PS controller works but DS2 cant recognize it. just my luck )

ragu.jpg

Ragu?

Seriously though I got a question about the final boss so spoilers ahoy kinda I guess but not really.

Where the Hell did that come from? No where at all was it even remotely hinted at that the Queen was secretly this spooky Fem-Nito thing. I just...huh?

The more I think about it, the more it annoys me, and farming the fight for sunlight medals before moving on to NG+ isn't stopping me from thinking about it.

Unless I'm oblivious and they straight out mention it at some point. In which case, I am and idiot.

Edited by WingedSwine

I died 5 times and im not even past the first 3 Old Knights. 2 times i died being muched by a Cyclops thing before that hut of dem old ladies. And mainly its because Keyboard doesnt go well witht this poor console port D:  (People tell me to use an xbox controller but i tried several drivers... including Microsoft ones and they dont work. =D and PS controller works but DS2 cant recognize it. just my luck )

I just plugged in a 360 controller and it worked immediately for me... no drivers or anything. Are you using a wired USB  XB360 controller?

Wired USB charger cable on a Wireless controller. (according to forums ive asked on its supposed to work.)

I've heard that wireless Xbox 360 controllers don't work even if you have it connected with the charging cable. You need a wireless adapter for it to work because the wireless controller doesn't do any form of communications through the charger cable (it is literally 'just' a charger cable, it's the same as plugging it into the wall).

There are details on how to set wireless controllers up here, but keep in mind that you need to have a wireless controller adapter (you can get them for pretty cheap off of amazon here. There are probably 3rd party ones that are even cheaper too).

I've heard that wireless Xbox 360 controllers don't work even if you have it connected with the charging cable. You need a wireless adapter for it to work because the wireless controller doesn't do any form of communications through the charger cable (it is literally 'just' a charger cable, it's the same as plugging it into the wall).

There are details on how to set wireless controllers up here, but keep in mind that you need to have a wireless controller adapter (you can get them for pretty cheap off of amazon here. There are probably 3rd party ones that are even cheaper too).

Alright thanks ill look into it

I switched the sprint/jump back to the old mechanic where you hold circle/B and then quickly tap it again to execute a jump. Can be done in options.

However the new version (where you can sprint and then do a jump) allows you to travel further.