Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Want You To Fight Eclipse

OtakuTom1992

Meh. I tried the farming thing and gave it a fresh try recently, but it got old fast. I prefer to level my gear and find my resources by playing the mid game and having fun, not by sitting around a Vauban vortex on the Pluto dark sector defense.

I do want Tenno specter drops though so I will be in on the conflict when I get home, playing for whoever pays better. From the sound of it that'll be Eclipse but we'll see.

Very nice art though. Going to color it?

Edited by VKhaun

Eclipse is probably gonna offer 50k battlepay, and they'll win because of it.

Man, if only the defenders had some spare cash in their vault that they could use on battlepay. Maybe if they had taxes or something they'd be able to do it.

Meh. I tried the farming thing and gave it a fresh try recently, but it got old fast. I prefer to level my gear and find my resources by playing the mid game and having fun, not by sitting around a Vauban vortex on the Pluto dark sector defense.

I do want Tenno specter drops though so I will be in on the conflict when I get home, playing for whoever pays better. From the sound of it that'll be Eclipse but we'll see.

Very nice art though. Going to color it?

I'll try to colour it and maybe add a few bits onto it 

xD this is the funniest thread ive read..

i dont think they need your resources (0% resource tax on all their rails).. and the Credits they get from tax they give back to battlepay... morons.. friend made 100k in Battlepay in 5 runs... 

xD this is the funniest thread ive read..

i dont think they need your resources (0% resource tax on all their rails).. and the Credits they get from tax they give back to battlepay... morons.. friend made 100k in Battlepay in 5 runs... 

So you wouldn't fight for the defenders? Not even if I added fists? It's propaganda mate com'on gimme something I don't get my precious credits if I don't get people to join the cause 

I kinda doubt they're gonna take Pluto, Shadows of Vengeance has that place on lock-down.

To be honest I don't see why Eclipse's taxes are an issue. There are many much better ways to get money aside from Dark Sectors, and there's still a lot of rails they don't own that you can farm on. If I want experience, I go to Dark Sectors, if I want money, I go to the Void. Generally make more money speed-running Void missions, and it's not like they can tax experience for Dark Sectors, which is what they're good for. Their resource taxes also seem to be pretty low, if you're going for that, but you get better resources running regular survival missions.

Plus you seem to get the tax money back through running missions for them. Taxes can only really go to battle pay, it's not as if they're profiting off this in any other way. Repairs are cheap and can be paid literally out of one person's pocket.

Of course if you just want to band together against some sort of villain and you chose Eclipse to make into that then that's perfectly fine and understandable fun.

If I'm completely honest this was done in just good fun and decided to do the sketch without actually checking out Eclipse first was just something the Alliance members to do I guess and by the time Eclipse had deployed I was asleep so missed out completely XD

People will fight for whomever they think will provide them with more of what they want, right now, that's battlepay during dark sector conflicts... so far, the small taxes that eclipse has been collecting have allowed them to provide that. Besides, nobody plays the dark sector defense and survivals primarily for the credits; it's the afinity and resource bonuses and the chance at some rare mods.

Ive played 12 missions for em on Saturn with their supposedly "huge battlepay" and never gotten anything. ALso, at one point they too offered 0% tax, but they lost me when they promised 15, and charged 25 . I dont need the creds, but I will never support liars

Time to support someone else perhaps :/

Godspeed tho :D

Eclipse is probably gonna offer 50k battlepay, and they'll win because of it.

Man, if only the defenders had some spare cash in their vault that they could use on battlepay. Maybe if they had taxes or something they'd be able to do it.

And there's a reason why us Tenno are called mercenaries by some.

So you wouldn't fight for the defenders? Not even if I added fists? It's propaganda mate com'on gimme something I don't get my precious credits if I don't get people to join the cause 

i fight for eclipse because if they left another Warbros would rise up... its better to have a neutral alliance being the #1 (they havent dont anything wrong, just because they tax for Battlepay and to repair their rails i dont find that wrong, this game became competitive theyre just doing what the game intends for it.)

i fight for eclipse because if they left another Warbros would rise up... its better to have a neutral alliance being the #1 (they havent dont anything wrong, just because they tax for Battlepay and to repair their rails i dont find that wrong, this game became competitive theyre just doing what the game intends for it.)

YEAH! ECLIPSE #1!