Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What New Warframe Would You Like To See?

Kurochikun

One which doesn't require insane amounts of farming to build! >.>

A Time frame would be cool but I'm not sure what all powers you would give it.

check the fan concepts we got alot of ideas that are overlooked and the time it would take to get a time frame working will take a long time and time frame it takes to build it wont be good either

Whachu been smokin, gurl?

Been smoking Prosecutors on Ceres but they are some stingy mugs and don't want to give up the coordinates for their boss. Worst mechanic ever. I don't mind putting in a little leg work but DE seems to be angling to be the masters of trolling their playerbase.

1: dishonored style blink, short range, cheap, no cast time, no action interuption, ignores CC. Goes in the direction of movement as determined by WASD instead of mouse aim.

2: Extremly brief untargetability, but cheap. Enforced cooldown. Ideally used to deal with single attacks.

3: dash short distance to enemy , pick him up, then dunk him for AOE damage, light knock back.

4: Slash dash on roids with a huge width

You can see where I'm going with this. Lots of mobility, but can do things while being mobile. The idea is being able to micro the abilites and still shoot makes gameplay very engaging, if slightly more challenging. So like, an actual ninja frame.

seems nice but would need a utility / mobility skill replacing one of his skills to add variation to its skill set since all his skills seem similar now, i would propose mold but that ones on Saryn already and is fine with her

I don't think so. Devour is used to quickly regain health and Cannibalize Armor is used to buff himself and heal. Boiling Blood and his 4th(which I believe Red is looking for a new idea for it still) are damage.

Earth and Heart.

Because we have Fire, Wind and Water (2 states).

Then when their power combines, they have Capt BroFrame.

Just kidding Warframe only has 4 players.

No Capt BroFrame. :(

Edited by fatpig84

A spider based frame.

Webs, Poison, Lifesteal mechanics, coupled with an ultimate that births a thousand spiderlings that will swarm and kill all the enemies in range, but if there aren't enough enemies to attack they swarm and devour their mother instead.

1.I'm thinking of some kind of worm or other invertebrae  that would actually look cool - something that streches. 

2. A rat warframe. Smaller hit box, higher jumps, and abilities maybe based on filth? 

3. Another defensive warframe. I'm thinking an armadillo, pangolin, or crab, with some way to very shortly taunt enemies. 

A spider based frame.

Webs, Poison, Lifesteal mechanics, coupled with an ultimate that births a thousand spiderlings that will swarm and kill all the enemies in range, but if there aren't enough enemies to attack they swarm and devour their mother instead.

I.......liiiiike

A female earth based tank Frame with skills like: 

Earthquake, Punch the ground and knocks every down, causing mobs to focus on you directly after.

Quick Sand: AoE Slow

Barrier: Small AoE rock shield

Rock Skin: Increased base armour

I like the spider one suggested earlier too :)

Wasn't there an exact same thread like this just a week ago?

probably, so far we got these types of threads weekly

next prime

next warframe

founders for ps4

next update

can't get vauban

and a lot of

dev suck fix this yesterday(I do not think this) 

I'm sure theres more but thats what I see every week

Edited by Sasoka

Well besides Typhus at the moment,

I would love to see a time lord. But the game mechanics might be to hard on the engine and lagg issues etc.

Secondc a Posession frame. Take posession of enemies and exist in ghost form.