Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Iron Skin Display On Hud

se05239

Rather than extend the current bar, which might cause some derps in lower resolutions, just have the iron skin bar over top of the shield bar. It saves space, and you aren't going to be using your shields in Iron Skin anyways.

Rather than extend the current bar, which might cause some derps in lower resolutions, just have the iron skin bar over top of the shield bar. It saves space, and you aren't going to be using your shields in Iron Skin anyways.

That was a rather smart idea, but you don't think the player to keep track of his/her shields as well? 

• 5 weeks later...

I actually wanted to suggest this, but a friend never got around to photoshopping it. I also had an idea for like a buff meter next to the name with the amount left. I also thought Yellow would be nicer than grey. The UI could work on team mates too.

I also would love to see a 'unique ability' icon for certain things like Frost's globe HP (of the last globe placed), Nyx's absorb total (because after a while it resets sometimes), Buff Durations on you (not just debuffs) so you don't have to rely on sometimes hard to see colors and effects. Etc.

Instead of percentages, what they should do is a fill up color or something. The more Iron Skin ( and Snow Globe) gets damaged, the less filled up with color the icon gets. And instead of having the timer right on the icon, it could pop up right above. Still, good point and I do hope they change something about it. I do remember the old visual indicator, but I don't think that's working anymore or has been removed.