Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sechura Needs Help Again

Dargon22wp

The Founders will be supporting Shadows of Vengeance. Got a question for you guys. How would you feel about a 0% tax clan/alliance attacking another node? Would you guys always side with them or would you side with them based on their intentions? I ask because we don't ever know why an attacking clan/alliance is doing so. So just wondering community thoughts on that.

The Founders will be supporting Shadows of Vengeance. Got a question for you guys. How would you feel about a 0% tax clan/alliance attacking another node? Would you guys always side with them or would you side with them based on their intentions? I ask because we don't ever know why an attacking clan/alliance is doing so. So just wondering community thoughts on that.

It's better to defend a trusted alliance than risk letting an alliance we don't know take over and potentially screw us for the next X hours.

A 0% tax alliance attacking another 0% tax alliance is already showing bad intention on the part of the attacker, why would they want the node except just to have it? 

*My opinion on the matter.

Edited by FateZero

Good question... I don't think its a good idea for a 0 tax clan to hold more than one. 

Good question... I don't think its a good idea for a 0 tax clan to hold more than one. 

I don't either. I don't think it sends the right message. For a 0% tax clan/alliance to try to seize and hold multiple rails says to me that they are using 0% tax as a gimmick to garner support. I support SoV and Clan Ghost Bear because of their intentions. And I've seen at least one clan/alliance trying to take more than one rail while promising 0% tax.

It's better to defend a trusted alliance than risk letting an alliance we don't know take over and potentially screw us for the next X hours.

A 0% tax alliance attacking another 0% tax alliance is already showing bad intention on the part of the attacker, why would they want the node except just to have it? 

*My opinion on the matter.

I agree. Well I trust Shadows of Vengeance and I trust Clan Ghost Bear. Not sure about AMAS at this point.

My personal opinion on dark sectors doesn't really have a lot of support, and I've only mentioned it a couple of times, but I think clans/alliances should have been restricted to one rail. I think that would have diversified the system while still allowing clans without rails to challenge.

That got me thinking... wouldn't it be great to have taxes displayed in the conflict screen? I really think that would help.