The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ridiculous Dagger Speed

Mephiste

So, I've started using my heat dagger with Pointed Wind today to the surprise that it was PAINFULLY SLOW.

Could it possible to get a fix for that? Just crank up the default speed for that weapon? It's ridiculous, Come on, It feels like I'm swinging a Scindo :/

Also, It seems that the Pointed Wind stance is causing that TREMENDOUS slowdown, Fix that as well, It's stupid, it really is.

I was surprised how fast the ceramic dagger was it's like zoren (granted I tested both without a stance and max spd mod)

So this is only affecting the Heat Dagger? If so, It needs a fix, It feels like I'm swinging a Gram/Scindo.

It's ridiculous and should not be THIS slow.

So this is only affecting the Heat Dagger? If so, It needs a fix, It feels like I'm swinging a Gram/Scindo.

It's ridiculous and should not be THIS slow.

You need to consider that Ceramic Dagger is faster than the other two.

Still, Pointed Wind is the "heavy" stance. Not sure why daggers have a stance like that though.

You need to consider that Ceramic Dagger is faster than the other two.

Still, Pointed Wind is the "heavy" stance. Not sure why daggers have a stance like that though.

I understand that, But why have a SLOW DAGGER at all? That's just stupid as f*:D* Make it fast like all the other ones, Ffs.

Also, Slow/Heavy stance for Daggers? What's wrong with you? Who's brilliant idea was this???

If we are to add different dagger stance there should be a Slashing stance for hitting as many targets as posible and a Stabbing stace for instane single target stabby action.

every stance should be like that, hit lots for less, hit 1 for much.