Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Platinum On Daily Login Rewards?

Deidaku

50% off a single item I could see.

From a business view. Instead of 50% off a bulk of plat likely with the plans for multiple little purchases. They offer a more common 50% off single item and one might likely buy just enough plat at the normal price for that one item. Leaving less reserve plat and increasing the need for more purchases.

BOOP AND BUMP.

I've seen this pass by me a few times over the past days. Saw it yesterday after forgetting to log in to continue my streak </3

On another note, Login Rewards 2.0 plx DE

PL0X DE

SOMUCHPLAWKS

ERMERGERDPL0X

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/065/f/6/halp_pls_by_pikarar-d5x52lz.gif

But seriously, this needs to happen, 1Star rewards are better than 3Star rewards, and ditto on the ongoing hate on the useless XP items.

50% off a single item I could see.

From a business view. Instead of 50% off a bulk of plat likely with the plans for multiple little purchases. They offer a more common 50% off single item and one might likely buy just enough plat at the normal price for that one item. Leaving less reserve plat and increasing the need for more purchases.

So unfortunatly I was right :C

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like the xp might be useful were it not for the fact that it is like, half a level at rank 0. Seriously, 2400xp is tiny compared to getting 30 kills, which gives you 5k plus your sentinel, plus the xp you got from the kills themselves. I mean, maybe if you changed xp to straight going up a level or two instead of an amount of xp which you can't even notice.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...