Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Issues With The Event.

Zardica

With the Syndana, why is it a Wraith skin? I thought the Red Veil was against the Corpus and Grinner, so why are they giving us a item with the Grinner's special skin? Though I'm glad they fixed how rigid it was

Also, I'm really dissapointed in the Wardens, there was a lot  of potential for a new type of enemy, but it's just a faster Heavy Gunner/ Sniper Crewman. Why not give them no weapons? If you don't kill them they flood the room with troops or when they activate the alarm they also activate (new) turrets? A Warden isn't exactly a combat role.

Edited by Zardica

1. They do flood the room with troops

2. they do activate the alarm. 

Why does it matter if they have a gun or not. That's like saying guards in a prison should walk around with nothing. Who cares . It's just the design of it, no one said it's a wraith skin

Red Veil are a faction that originates from Grineer, but they sympathize with Tenno. Probably all of the Wraiths are made by them from Grineer weapons.

Next faction will be Blue Something, that originates from Corpus and will give us syandana Vandal.

Red Veil are a faction that originates from Grineer, but they sympathize with Tenno. Probably all of the Wraiths are made by them from Grineer weapons.

Next faction will be Blue Something, that originates from Corpus and will give us syandana Vandal.

Where does it say that?

1. They do flood the room with troops

2. they do activate the alarm. 

Why does it matter if they have a gun or not. That's like saying guards in a prison should walk around with nothing. Who cares . It's just the design of it, no one said it's a wraith skin

Because Warframe needs more enemy diversity? Also it has the same pattern as a wraith skin?

No I mean they call in elite troopers once they spot you, not just enemies begins spawning, also I said activate the alarm /AND/ (new) turrents.

Edited by Zardica

Where does it say that?

Just my assumptions. Howver seeing the "red" faction giving us a Wraith Syandana, and that all of the Wraiths are red, I think, that it's safe to say that Red Veil creates Wraiths. And that there must be a faction of Corpus separatists that are creating Vandals.

Wraith weapons are made by the Red Veil resistance movement. They are against the Grineer... What weapons would they steal, Grineer. What weapons would they use, Grineer.

So that's why all the event weapons have been Wraith versions. I was wondering if there was a pattern or something going on. So when will we start seeing Corpus focused events and stages and boss revamps, we already have few who have been touched.

So is it safe to assume we will see more Darvo, whenever DE rolls around to the Corpus side. Also the Ps4 starchart is being overrun by the Corpus which is a complete opposite from the Grineer takeover on the PC, because of the Detron. Ours is essentially the same but Brakk. How did they resolve you guys' issue?

Where does it say that?

It doesn't, and it's pretty baseless speculation. More likely they originate from within the Corpus - given their seeming lack of degeneration - though there MAY be some Grineer-separatists in them somewhere.

Regardless, I'd say that they seem to use the Wraith color scheme because they themselves fit to it - being the RED Veil, after all. After all, it's not called Wraith Rakata, just Rakata. The color scheme just happens to be the same.

If that wont sate you: consider the idea that they are having to scavenge materials - weapons and other such stuff, whatever they can get their hands on really - and while doing so they picked up some Wraith-styled Syandanas from Grineer shipments.

I really think DE has been missing out on opportunities with some of the "new" enemies they've been introducing recently. I'd be ok with grineer wardens using the heavy gunner base if they had different drop tables. but they don't. same with corpus wardens, except in their case, they just look like nef anyo and use the corpus tech drop tables. how original

I haven't actually checked the infested runners' codex entry lately, but they were reintroduced (old runners became volatile runners, and are still orange, while these new guys don't explode and are blue. like lobber crawlers) recently, I think, and they had no mod drops. so they basically just take up space in the dark sectors

So that's why all the event weapons have been Wraith versions. I was wondering if there was a pattern or something going on. So when will we start seeing Corpus focused events and stages and boss revamps, we already have few who have been touched.

So is it safe to assume we will see more Darvo, whenever DE rolls around to the Corpus side. Also the Ps4 starchart is being overrun by the Corpus which is a complete opposite from the Grineer takeover on the PC, because of the Detron. Ours is essentially the same but Brakk. How did they resolve you guys' issue?

I don't know what could be done to fix the problem on PS4. On PC, we only had one weapon dropping at that time, the Brakk (for a long time). It got balanced by making the Detron drop. But in your case, you already have both dropping.

...or it could just be that they like red.

Their event badge looks like a corpus design.(Very boxy with strange lines intersecting)

Their speech is clearly unique, though--they don't use the grineer shout(all grineer have a husky shout in their voice, at all times--the inflections of every accented syllable raise in volume), and they don't have the "corpus flow" to their speech either(that whole say a few choice/fancy words, pause, say a few more thing--properly punctuated for actual speech, a corpus subtitle should have commas/elipsis every 2 to 3 words). They also don't sport the corpus nasal accent, nor the grineer guttural one.

Further, their faces(what we can see of them) are unique--they don't have the corpus roundness to them(corpus faces have angular jaws and very round faces, red veils are a bit more pointed), nor do they have the trademark grineer "oldness" to their faces(every grineer's face is heavily wrinkled/cracked).

It's long been said that there's "others" in the solar system. You know, the people we failed to save during Gradivus. Well, here they are.

Hey... Anyone want to wager a bet that this'll turn out to be related to the Proxy Wars project?

That's not a bet. DE Steve loves the red veil, and has been talking about them since endgame 2.0 was announced.

I don't know what could be done to fix the problem on PS4. On PC, we only had one weapon dropping at that time, the Brakk (for a long time). It got balanced by making the Detron drop. But in your case, you already have both dropping.

You're right, but it's going to take a combined effort to overthrow the Corpus takeover, they are on Earth now, the Corpus.....on Earth...they don't seem like the type settle in such rough place.