Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cosmic Spectres (Questions)

-dicht.ThanksFrost-

Question

So I want to build a cosmic spectre, I have all the gear to have a 1800 conclave rating and the ressources. But there are a few concerns i have.

Lets say I finish the mission with my spectre in tact, can I redeploy it next mission?

For those who have used this specter, is it worth it?

I also want to make various load outs for my spectre if you don't mind please post your specter load out (i just want to see the choices i have)

7 answers to this question

Just like ammo packs, health, energy, etc, it's consumable.

I just found out that you could use them outside of DS, was just doing Xini and saw someone with ther Vapor Rhino, thought it looked so cool. Was ready to equip and use my spectre(s) till my current public wifi went out, keeps asking to resign in, so cant keep the game steady/on  :\

they're single-use, so burning a cosmic is a 100k blow.

the mod builds / weapon builds have no bearing on the specter, it's simply a barrier of entry to build them and the weapons they're using.

they are *NOT* using your mod builds.

they rarely use powers so are of only limited use, basically a slightly more powerful sentinel that gets stuck where the normal mobs do, as they're still hobbled by the regular AI.

all in all, if you're going to play with specters, don't bother with the cosmic. (yet)

hopefully there are VAST improvements to this system, as it has all kinds of potential.

Literally no reason for me to ever deploy my cosmic specter since the cost is so high. I might as well redo the mission or run a co-op or deploy the weaker ones. 100k plus so many resources all in one mission never to be used again? No thanks..

I didn't notice much difference between Force and Cosmic in terms of durability against T3S Lv70+ enemies either, but the choice to use it or not all depends on whether you have the resources and credits to dump on it or not, and if you OK for not getting affinity for its kills.

One interesting thing tho is that they don't seem to run out of ammo, or at least i didn't notice mine running out of it while using amprex during the few survival runs i did earier.

This game is in beta right??? So did DE ask anyone's opinion on making these specters a one time consumable item that cost a lot resource? Everybody seems to think they have potential but within hours after this last update people were saying specters are not worth making. So note to self....anything new is and will be broken until further notice in a f2p game that looks to be forever beta.