Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Body Parts. What U Ppl Say?

dandin3

we have so far only helmet's that gives a upgrade

it will be nice if we have armor .hands .feet  parts that give as upgrade

[reload speed . magazine size. zoom aim. melee dmg. and can even adds some cold dmg to frost and fire dmg to ember.. any how u get the point]

1. its open's new build's for frame and weapon.

2. give as some new look :D

so what u ppl say... ?

So in the relative chaos after DE announces that cosmetic items will no longer have stats, you suggest various cosmetic parts with stats?

Great timing.

this ^

nothing else to say

This misses the point of retiring stat helmets altogether. It creates another barrier of has and has nots. Honestly, I'm not in favour of them keeping the Arcane helmets in the game. Look at this from DE's perspective. If they just removed something they deem unbalancing, why would they literally add it back in, albeit in another form?

In addition, this overlaps with what I believe is suposed to be the focus systems function, making it obsolete in the first place. There is little reason to add something thatultimately duplicates another intended features function.

In short, this would have been a good idea if Warframe was younger right now, but in the current game it has no place.

I wouldn't mind purely aesthetic options, However as the above people have mentioned any sort of stat-based option seems to be rendered mute by the decision to take stat changes from helmets

well. that's the thing.
we need the game have more way to build u frame. 
and the more option u get . that more way u can build u frame.

we all say cuz the warframe system have a broken thing on that u don't support it.

u know what ... it's not my business . i'm not a engineer or a program writer
i'm a dude that like the game to go better 
all i ask [ and u all need to care for] if that upgrade will do some fun to the game or not. 

let the system handle that broke thing they sure did a very good job so far. and so they will.
u can be sure on that :D
so i ask again. if the frame have more way to build them with new body parts. would u like it?

this and stuff like it was suggested back in U10 when i started and who knows probably before, in the older threads i think my addition to the threads was to make the warframes a bit like the old Amiga game Syndicate, where you could mod/upgrade a handful of body parts.

1970109-synd_amiga_inmenu_team_hq.png

well. that's the thing.
we need the game have more way to build u frame. 
and the more option u get . that more way u can build u frame.

we all say cuz the warframe system have a broken thing on that u don't support it.

u know what ... it's not my business . i'm not a engineer or a program writer
i'm a dude that like the game to go better 
all i ask [ and u all need to care for] if that upgrade will do some fun to the game or not. 

let the system handle that broke thing they sure did a very good job so far. and so they will.
u can be sure on that :D
so i ask again. if the frame have more way to build them with new body parts. would u like it?

What is an english?

lols.. y my english not that good. but people understand

any how i think if they will create system like that it will be nice.

and about the balance.
they can give the same parts to all frame some that not connection to the frame u use.. like reload speed and energy effective .
[i however think of individual upgrade to every frame will be nicer]