Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question For The Community : What Should Be The Big Next Focus?

Deidaku

DE has finally started focusing on enemy diversity and AI apparently.

But a lot of things in this game need a revamp , some considerable improvement  or just don't exisit yet.

For this question i'm going to use a poll.

Should DE focus on either

>improving the foundation of the game and make a more solid base

> or keep adding new Mechanincs like Dark sectors , maybe stuff with lore 

http://strawpoll.me/1642618

i'm going with option 1 improving the foundation. Alot of like stealth , movement and general warframe balance need some work. I'm not saying NO NEW CONTENT , but I think they should focus on those.

It's because I already see a possible problem with movement  for example. if they keep adding new tilesets before reworking movement and stealth they might have to redo some stuff .....

The need to touch on what they already have before expanding further. Things are starting to seem more and more rushed but maybe that's just how I am seeing it. To get to the point, tune what we already have and do little sprinkles of content here and there. 

Improve the foundations of the game. 

We wanna see reworks! Rebalances!

No more Soma/Boltor prime being better than anything in the game!

We wanna see the stealth element revisited!

We want Impact damage to actually be better for corpus then puncture!

We want to actually feel like Banshee and Ash have roles!

We want my Jaw sword and my Pangolin sword to have a purpose!

Revisit!
Revisit!
Revisit!

Nows the time brothers!

Edited by Jin_Kazama

I wanna see reworks! Rebalances!

I wanna see the stealth element revisited!

I want Impact damage to actually be better for corpus then puncture!

I want to actually feel like Banshee and Ash have roles!

I want my Jaw sword and my Pangolin sword to have a purpose!

Revisit!

Revisit!

Revisit!

Nows the time brothers!

Yep

+ remeber the trinity and Frost nerf posts? people were angry. if they were balanced earlier none of this would have happened

Yep

+ remeber the trinity and Frost nerf posts? people were angry. if they were balanced earlier none of this would have happened

And imagine how hard its going to be if they dare bring out the "Focus" endgame before these balances D:

We wanna see reworks! Rebalances!

We wanna see the stealth element revisited!

We want Impact damage to actually be better for corpus then puncture!

We want to actually feel like Banshee and Ash have roles!

We want my Jaw sword and my Pangolin sword to have a purpose!

Revisit!

Revisit!

Revisit!

Nows the time brothers!

I like it. This^

Next big focus should be completely revamping the Infested. Infested 2.0. They are a complete joke and no threat, weakest faction in the game. This makes them very boring to fight. They look so mean and scary but they aren't, they're walking bags of exp, please adjust this.

Edited by Kiaru

Next big focus should be completely revamping the Infested. Infested 2.0. They are a complete joke and no threat, weakest faction in the game. This makes them very boring to fight. They look so mean and scary but they aren't, they're walking bags of exp, please adjust this.

I hope with the enemy submission thing they add more than just 1.

at least 3 new types

They need to do both. The game is messed up fundamentally (trinity, dark sectors is pointless, damage 2.0 didn't fix armor scaling, stealth), but there's also nothing else to do at the end game. Endgame can't exist without the foundation being patched up a little but I am out of stuff to do and want new stuff.

Edited by VegetableBasket

The thing is that people talk about endgame but endgame in a Loot Game is new loot (woot, that sounded funny...). So in the current state of this Loot Game, new content is Endgame, which is why every time new content is added DE goes as far as possible in making it "viable in the idea that we want it in Warframe in the future" which means the longer they can make us play until that new content is exhausted, the more succesful that week's Endgame will be.

Warframe is a good casual game if you got at least one friend to play with, with (IMHO) the best art out there for a F2P. That is, if you have the patience to watch features that were introduced a year ago still being broken, and the community being vocal about it.

On topic: What Warframe needs is a good period of fixing. What it will get is more content. DE has been successfully shipping the game in open beta for a year now. It is obviously working for them, and there is no reason to change a business that is growing.