The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame Rant Censored

shot2400

I ranted a ton about frames and so i shall post them here and bleep them out. 

Side note, i love this game but i really think frames need a ton of more love. 

ASH: okay a damage spell cool, smoke screen meh but cheap so alright, OH a cheap TP thats sick, -snip- AOE ULT

BANSHEE: meh a push nothing special but mmk, the hell, sonar? hell no make it a passive or get rid.  Silence looks kinda cool i guess and fairly cheep, -snip- AOE ULT

EMBER: 1-4 AOE fire dmg wth

EXALIBUR: slash dash mmk i get, blinding is cool utility pretty cool, wow a sick and cheap super jump... is this useful?, -snip- AOE DMG -snip-.

FROST: lol really one target? the game rarely throws just one, cool ice wave, looks sick, oh a bubble shield with slow thats pretty cool, omg aoe dmg stop.

HYDROID: weird aoe random dmg? cheap? hrmm cool. basically a slash dash but more expensive?? why?? undertow is sick, nice survive and funny ability. An aoe dmg but at least cool and original

LOKI: decoy is useful but dies to quickly late game, invis op duration, idk what i would switch with but mmk. Yes lets make the squishy guy get in the middle of everybody... perfect idea.

MAG: bring into melee range for a mage? mmk i guess at least there is a stun. cool utility for supports but when the heck would you use offensively?? WOW that -poo- is expensive for killing a single target just use the 4th. OP AOE dmg. much original. wow.

NEKROS: cool tp, get to, dmg spell. not an aoe dmg spell?? sets up for killing?? MADNESS. um doesn’t this make necros a little op for farming? not cool.nice, a 4th that does something original! useful in different situations.

I might post more. id like constructive criticism upon this. 

Edited by shot2400

I ranted a ton about frames and so i shall post them here and bleep them out. 

Side note, i love this game but i really think frames need a ton of more love. 

ASH: okay a damage spell cool, smoke screen meh but cheap so alright, OH a cheap TP thats sick, -snip- AOE ULT

BANSHEE: meh a push nothing special but mmk, the hell, sonar? hell no make it a passive or get rid.  Silence looks kinda cool i guess and fairly cheep, -snip- AOE ULT

EMBER: 1-4 AOE fire dmg wth

EXALIBUR: slash dash mmk i get, blinding is cool utility pretty cool, wow a sick and cheap super jump... is this useful?, -snip- AOE DMG -snip-.

FROST: lol really one target? the game rarely throws just one, cool ice wave, looks sick, oh a bubble shield with slow thats pretty cool, omg aoe dmg stop.

HYDROID: weird aoe random dmg? cheap? hrmm cool. basically a slash dash but more expensive?? why?? undertow is sick, nice survive and funny ability. An aoe dmg but at least cool and original

LOKI: decoy is useful but dies to quickly late game, invis op duration, idk what i would switch with but mmk. Yes lets make the squishy guy get in the middle of everybody... perfect idea.

MAG: bring into melee range for a mage? mmk i guess at least there is a stun. cool utility for supports but when the heck would you use offensively?? WOW that -poo- is expensive for killing a single target just use the 4th. OP AOE dmg. much original. wow.

NEKROS: cool tp, get to, dmg spell. not an aoe dmg spell?? sets up for killing?? MADNESS. um doesn’t this make necros a little op for farming? not cool.nice, a 4th that does something original! useful in different situations.

I might post more. id like constructive criticism upon this. 

Ash, is not useful in a team comp he needs fixing or needs to deal more damage.

Banshee, is absolutely op if used correctly and you have a good team. Sonar op.

Ember, is mostly useful against infested. Build correctly. She is pretty much a mage. I'm fine with her.

Excalibur, is meh. Blind is pretty good for long survival and defense if built correctly. Pretty fun frame overall.

Frost, I've never liked him. At all. Should be considered more tank with aoe abilities. Get on that DE.

Hydroid, I love him. I don't think he needs changing.

Loki, broken. Build around his radial disarm and 2/3 factions are useless. Build around his invis and he is broken against all factions. Still love him and is fun to use.

Mag, is well decent. I personally build around her pull which is hilarious to spam. Still strong if done correctly. Not a fan of her other abilities.

Nekros, is okay. Very little damage but has cc, survivability, and distraction.

Overall I love most of the frames. Some could use work.

Ash, is not useful in a team comp he needs fixing or needs to deal more damage.

Banshee, is absolutely op if used correctly and you have a good team. Sonar op.

Ember, is mostly useful against infested. Build correctly. She is pretty much a mage. I'm fine with her.

Excalibur, is meh. Blind is pretty good for long survival and defense if built correctly. Pretty fun frame overall.

Frost, I've never liked him. At all. Should be considered more tank with aoe abilities. Get on that DE.

Hydroid, I love him. I don't think he needs changing.

Loki, broken. Build around his radial disarm and 2/3 factions are useless. Build around his invis and he is broken against all factions. Still love him and is fun to use.

Mag, is well decent. I personally build around her pull which is hilarious to spam. Still strong if done correctly. Not a fan of her other abilities.

Nekros, is okay. Very little damage but has cc, survivability, and distraction.

Overall I love most of the frames. Some could use work.

I agree with most of what you say!

Banshee i havent seen much so i don't even... but for everything else its not as if i think they are are Horri-Bad and need scraped!

i mainly hate the Ults and how MOST are AOE dmg and that really pisses me off cause its lazy.

also i mean no hate towards any one frame lol. 

YY4IRHT2OJ46TZ2O23PBW6HLMTZX2HKM.jpeg

I don't. Could you explain?

Until I get the hidden joke that I seem to be missing, I'm gonna have to stick with my current conclusion of 

constructive criticism  : Don't post more

not offense intended...just think your post through more next time. Most of these frames are perfectly fine, and what you stated aren't problems

Alright then what about the problem where most frames as a 4th are an AOE damage spell? personally it is the most annoying part of every frame seeing it is just another AOE big damage spell. (NOTE: there are some exceptions but for the most part most frames follow this)

There's nothing constructive at all about anything you've said. Usually people give explanations when they give feedback.

But if you read my other replies you would understand i answer anybody who replies! Thank you tho!

Having recently picked up Ash, I have to say I'm enjoying him. Teleport + Smokescreen, Teleport onto enemies and melee away, Teleport to allies to pick them up, Smokescreen for more damage or general stealth. I use him in Defence, never had any sort of issues being a team player, it's all about how you use the frames.

With regards to the "4th aoe skill", they're called "ultimates" for a reason, it usually means some big zomg-esque skill

Ah that sounds like a cool combo for Ash! most people are giving me good usable examples of different frames so thanks!

AGAIN THO, i get that the 4th is an Ultimate but i have a huge issue with the fact that they are are basically the same thing!! I use League of Legends as a reference point because most of their ultimates are extremely diverse and unique! 

EXAMPLE: why not make make Exalibur mark people with his slash and dash and then allow him to pay a lower cost for his Ult to do extra damage to those that were marked?

EXAMPLE 2: Why not allow Loki to use his disarm from a range like a bomb?

EXAMPLE 3: Maybe allow Frost to apply a a AOE Ice slow to either his guns and/or weapons so that everything he touches for a period gets Super slow?

I just REALLY want Ults that arent: CLICK 4 TO CLEAR THE ROOM.

Mag IS an offensive frame. Have you actually used shield polarize? It's so far the only damaging ability in the game that scales to infinity. However, it's only useful for shielded enemies. It basically takes a large portion of the enemy's shields...and explodes the equivalent amount of damage into their faces. Crush has terrible damage. It is CC for anything over level 30.

How about you actually level all of these frames first? It doesn't seem to me you've put much effort into any of them.

Mag IS an offensive frame. Have you actually used shield polarize? It's so far the only damaging ability in the game that scales to infinity. However, it's only useful for shielded enemies. It basically takes a large portion of the enemy's shields...and explodes the equivalent amount of damage into their faces. Crush has terrible damage. It is CC for anything over level 30.

How about you actually level all of these frames first? It doesn't seem to me you've put much effort into any of them.

It was a rant based off of friends experiences and from what i have seen. 

that being said i was mainly focusing on negative points than positive because the game has many positives!

Mag in general seems pretty solid with a range of good CC and damage tho i don't have much against her.

Edited by shot2400

You know i am going to start a new thread with an emphasis on AOE ult fixing because i seem to have made too many people upset with my little rant and i did not mean to head in that direction!

It was a rant based off of friends experiences and from what i have seen. 

that being said i was mainly focusing on negative points than positive because the game has many positives!

Mag in general seems pretty solid with a range of good CC and damage tho i don't have much against her.

Case and point. Don't give opinions on warframes you haven't used.

You know i am going to start a new thread with an emphasis on AOE ult fixing because i seem to have made too many people upset with my little rant and i did not mean to head in that direction!

People aren't upset at all. We're mostly questioning why you're even calling this feedback when you've basically given a sentence or two about a bunch of frames you haven't even played.

Feedback without personal experience is baseless.