The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Nerf Whiners Happened In Real Life:

meIody-

Lolwut?

Oh, I see. ; )

I WANT TO BUILD A HOUSE WITH ALL THESE BRICKS THAT I HAVE COLLECTED OVER 8 YEARS BUT SOME #$&(% JUST BOUGHT ONE YESTERDAY WITH HIS PARENTS MONEY LIKE IT WAS NOTHING. I AM NO LONGER PLAYING LIFE.

Edited by iNsaNitySOZ

I worked all my life waiting for pension, now the company shut down and I'm old and got nothing to show for it. I'll have to sell my home and move into an old folks home.

I was the top of my class and on my way to ivy league college to become a surgeon, then a war started and I got drafted, when I came home my hands are permanently damaged and I can't stop shaking from PTSD.

Am I doing it right?

I worked all my life waiting for pension, now the company shut down and I'm old and got nothing to show for it. I'll have to sell my home and move into an old folks home.

I was the top of my class and on my way to ivy league college to become a surgeon, then a war started and I got drafted, when I came home my hands are permanently damaged and I can't stop shaking from PTSD.

Am I doing it right?

Close enough. You overdid it in THE FEEEELSSSS section though.

Ok got another one.

I bought a new car. Due to an engine failure the brakes didn't work and I crashed into another car, but because they found beer cans in the backseat the insurance are refusing to pay for the car and my hospital bills. I have no car and can't afford to pay rent. DE please fix bug with cars.

what makes me sad, and at the same time mad, is that is the ppl within this society (read community) that is actually asking for a salary reduction to ALL, only cos' they think you shouldn't have such a great house or car, claiming that such a thing is 1-bad for the society, 2- bad for yourslef cos you'll get bored about it (WTF?), and pretty much whining about you and your "potatoed house with 27 forma" is getting all the chicks (read fun). while they are able to obtain this very same things through the exact same amount of "scarifice" and "hardwork".

now, when it comes to mercedes-benz alike items (read op gear right out of the box, lets just call it nova for now), i understand the whining somehow, but it still makes no sense to ask for a reduction in performance and power on a item that is meant and created to be superior in many ways. if anything, they should ask for items like these to be more dificult to obtain, rather than to be reduced to a ford fiesta.

according to this logic, i should throw my high-end computer away and get a lower-end one, cos im playing at 100 fps and i my gameplay is more fluid and better than others, thus giving me advantage over them and alowing me to kill better and faster.

should i have used more sarcasm and less actual facts?

edit: "bad english" corrections all over :P

Edited by locojuan

REALITY, WHY YOU WANT TO NERF? WE WERE HAVING SO MUCH FUN, DESTROYING MOUNTAINS AND BLOTTING OUT THE SUN! I SPENT A MILLION POTATOES AND I HAVE PLAYED 4000 HOURS ON IT!

PLS REALITY DON'T NERF YOUR MOM

IM SRS I'LL STOP PLAYING! I SPENT 2000 DOLLARS

Do you know what grinds my gears? When people with HOUSES FULL OF POTATOES complain about their lives, idiots like them make me more than just angry. It's WAY too easy, and boring if I could say, to do anything you want without anything holding you back. You know what annoys me more? When DE doesn't nerf the "Doctor" function. Those guys get SO MUCH freaking money, it's so annoying.