The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Trinity The Well Of Life And Energy Vampire

Mastikator2

Instead of targeting one enemy to become a well of life and/or energy vampire, make it a buff that Trinity acquires.

When she activates Well Of Life she gains a % life steal from all damage she inflicts, this life stolen is given to every ally in her close vicinity (affected by Range). You can activate it before there are enemies, you can use it even if there's a swarm of weaker enemies.

It ends after a given period of time OR until an amount of healing has been given (say, 100), affected both by duration and power focus, both give beneficial effects.

Energy Vampire can work in the same way, Trinity activates Energy Vampire and a % of the damage she inflicts. Like the Well of Life the gained energy is given to everyone in her close vicinity (affected by Range). It ends when the duration ends OR an amount of energy has been given.

You no longer would have to turn enemies into Pinatas and stop to kill them, you still stay close and you get the same amount of healing/energy, but at least now it blends seamlessly into your play. It makes very them viable.

You wouldn't have to leave all the enemies for Trinity. There's enough enemy HP to go around.

Depends. If someone clears the room in one hit you may not get the chance to heal anyone. If everyone gets a glowing buff around them they may notice what's going on and hold that ultimate until they are all healed.

Just thinking of pubs here... not that I ever play with other people. Filthy humans.

Trinity is too powerful as she is and you guys want to make her skills even stronger? Skills stay as it is, if not, nerf the Blessing and Link so there will no longer be forever immortal teams and kills with self inflicted damage.

Well I assume this is in addition to the Blessing nerf.

Edited by The_Doc

If someone can clear an entire room in a single blow then you don't need healing from Trinity.

@Bianca, this wouldn't buff her, only make her less of a hassle to use. I also suggested nerfing her 4th ability in a different thread, some people pointed out that her 1 & 2 need some rework to be viable.

BiancaRoughfin Again, as i always say, Link is not Overpowered! its BLESSING+LINK, and its all Blessing's fault.

Link by itself is a pretty usefull skill and requires planning to know that you will have enough targets to share the damage and keep it bouncing, Blessing is the most broken thing ever existed. 

ON TOPIC: This ideas are actually pretty good.

If someone can clear an entire room in a single blow then you don't need healing from Trinity.

In that room of course not. But it may be the last tile before the boss and half the team is hurt ... or any other situation that requires healing your team/recharging your energy before a big fight. It's the same problem Mind Control has when the rest of the team focus fire the dude you are controlling.

Not to sound unbiased, but I prefer my ideas. But your ideas are certainly inspired.

In that room of course not. But it may be the last tile before the boss and half the team is hurt ... or any other situation that requires healing your team/recharging your energy before a big fight. It's the same problem Mind Control has when the rest of the team focus fire the dude you are controlling.

If they can do it in room after room, then no need for healing, if they can't then the moment they can't Trinity can start healing people. Self correcting.

If they can do it in room after room, then no need for healing, if they can't then the moment they can't Trinity can start healing people. Self correcting.

I'm talking about making it more reliable. If the Trinity player uses a power and the energy goes to waste it becomes a frustrating experience. Sure Trinity won't get to feel like "the hero" if everyone gets the buff, but it's a coop game (unless you are solo) so I don't see the problem.

I like this idea. 

Currently, when you mark a target with one or another of those skills, everyone turns no brain and kills them, even if they don't need health. 

And obviously nobody knows you don't need to kill energy vamp'd enemies to get energy...

Take my +1