Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Problem.

S0ulre4per

So as you know Vaubans blueprints are from alerts only (i think) Why cant we farm him? or atleast make his BP fall in defense mission like with oberon warframe. Because i wanted to farm him today but oh no wait i gotta wait for alert like forever to get him? it would be nice to farm him like oberon atleast. I dont care i there were posts like this, honestly i think its kinda dumb that we cant farm him.

I farmed him, my mates farmed him, people in my clan farmed him, pretty much most of the community farmed him.

It isn't exactly hard to do, just use an alert app or watch the twitter feed like I do.

Meh, he's been out for almost a year now. Don't really see the problem with him anymore. You don't "farm" for him, you wait for him. Just farm other things and if a Vauban alert comes, it comes, if it doesn't, it doesn't. Such is life when acquiring Booben. 

It isn't exactly hard to do, just use an alert app or watch the twitter feed like I do.

This. Everyone had to do it, and it's not particularly hard. A friend of mine who started out a few weeks ago got her Vauban in about 2-3 weeks.

Becaue:
#BoobenIsLife
#BoobenIsLove
#BoobenIsAll
#BoobenIsAll
#BoobenIsEternal
No mere mortal being should be able to use him just like that. You need to be lucky, patient, and you need to be regular in sacrificing virgins to the RNGods.

Becaue:

#BoobenIsLife

#BoobenIsLove

#BoobenIsAll

#BoobenIsAll

#BoobenIsEternal

No mere mortal being should be able to use him just like that. You need to be lucky, patient, and you need to be regular in sacrificing virgins to the RNGods.

Goats I say, goats! Or if you can't find a goat to sacrifice, a broberon will do.

the reason why i even wanted ''booben'' is because he is like batman of warframes....he looks cool and from other player experience he is fun to play...and also i wanted to try something else from rhino. he is cool and all but ''booben'' seems more fun.

Edited by S0ulre4per

the reason why i even wanted ''booben'' is because he i like batman of warframes....he looks cool and from other player experience he is fun to play...and also i wanted to try something else from rhino. he is cool and all but ''booben'' seems more fun.

If rhino is all you have been playing, booben will be a shock to the system.

First you must learn to cleanse yourself of iron skin and prepare mentally for barely any shields.

Edited by IANOBW

I've seen the helmet alert, I take a look at my forge and I see that I accidently selled the other already constructed parts...when I tried to clean up my stash... Months of waiting for the helmet for that... Lol... I've already bought a lot of frames, so I ll just wait more...

If rhino is all you have been playing, booben will be a shock to the system.

First you must learn to cleanse yourself of iron skin and prepare mentally for barely any shields.

maybe it will sound like a BS. but i barely use iron skin....i find roar more effective. because why should i spend 35 energy on defense if i can use 40 for 9 seconds of devastaion. its actualy not that hard i have almost full shields and heath so no need for iron skin...anyways in the beggining  i played with excal for 4 months. kinda used to live without iron skin.