Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Want To Overthrow Eclipse? You Don't Want To Wait For A Better System?

DirkDeadeye

I'm not asking you to join me.

I'm asking you to work together. Put your insignificant agendas aside, and make something happen. Apparently reaching out to you people privately isn't good enough.

What good are you going to do with your feeble alliance, and clans throwing pot shots at an organized team or of clans that have been planning this for MONTHS. MONTHS before this dark sector patch rolled out.

What are you trying to accomplish? You're nothing. Not when you're alone.

If I got your attention, that's good. Again, I don't want you to join my clan, unless you're solo, I'll make an alliance if you don't have one. I don't care. What I want is enough of you meeley mouthed whiners to sack up, and work together to make some kind of difference.

Be a god damn man. Or woman..Strong woman!

Put your self righteous cause aside and kick these fools right in the plums! Because it's become evident that battlepay amongst the slackjawed masses is more than enough resistance to thwart whatever insignificant plans you have.

You see an Eclipse rail under conflict, I Don't care whose side it's on. You smash your god damn face into them until the tree falls. When they become weak and scattered then. And only then should we squabble about who owns what. Unless of course another superpower arisies..and..MORE FUN FOR ALL OF US SMASH THEM TOO!

But you wont.

Everyone starting a thread is some emasculated manchild bent on trying to establish some self worth.

Me? No.. I'm actually a raging alcoholic, prescription addict who thrives on social dischord, possibly a sociopath and diagnosed with PSTD and Bi Polar depression. (Full discolsure, suck it). Maybe a bit of a manchild but, I don't wear graphic Tees everywhere I go. So that has to count for something, right?

Bottom line is, band together, or fight with me. I don't care, my door is wide open.

Edited by DirkDeadeye

Do you post a new anti-Eclipse thread on a daily basis?

[edit]Oh, your last thread got locked so you made another flamebait. Anyone wanna take bets on how long til this one gets locked?[/edit]

Edited by Rofii

You're trying to encourage teamwork in a co-op game, when unfortunately peoples idea of co-op, seems to be thinking DE is run by a bunch of vegans, that share profits..

I know, I was publically challenged in a thread to 'make a difference' so as a man, I'm doing my part. I'm asking people to either join me if they lack the ability to cordinate, or drop their diffrences and fight for the greater cause.

And rofii this would be the second one, and I've been asked by my oppoents several times to 'do something about it' so I'm a man of my word.

And to Rofii

This is also in the spirit of the game. IF this does get locked there are some serious problems within the ranks of the mods/admins/devs. Since this is VERY much canon if you took it from an RP stance, and out of necessity if you took it from the general consensus.

But again, fear not, there isn't a clan, or even a sation wagons worth of individuals who'd fight for the very same thing they cry and moan about on a daily basis. I'm just blowing hot air.

Edited by DirkDeadeye

My whole clan fights for what I want, and we left said alliance. So, blew that point of yours out of the water.. I however have no gripe with Eclipse, as I could give two S#&$s about the DS content, and all the little kid alliances playing it. 

This is what I get from this thread;

"I'm an angry man and I don't like that Eclipse is yoinking all the Solar Rail, so be a man and join me work with me, band together to kick their butt, while other people who make similar threads only do it for self-worth"

This can be a problem :x

Anyway don't look at me, I'm not part of the alliance that's interested in the battle Solar Rail.

PS: Mother Russia could do it with being only just a clan, why can't others do that?

Edited by yuikami

"I'm an angry man and I don't like that Eclipse is yoinking all the Solar Rail, so be a man and join me work with me, band together to kick their butt, while other people who make similar threads only do it for self-worth"

Anyway don't look at me, I'm not part of the alliance that's interested in the battle Solar Rail.

PS: Mother Russia could do it with being only just a clan, why can't others do that?

Not even asking people to work with me. Just work together, if you lack the cohesive abilities of doing that, I'll help you.

He has a point that eclipse pretty much owns the star chart( for the most part) and that we should target eclipse rails for solar rail deployment it is only because no one raids them and they see no difference in the end. Unless its their own rail.

We just need to unbalance the influence eclipse has on clans. "We will stay free forever" a few days later it is racked up to 20%

But arent they a clan? Thats maxed 1000. And a typical alliance of just storm clans approx 50 clans can over throw them 1500:1000 so why dont alliances just tell their clans to focus on certain eclipse rails bam problem solved. Not to mention Eclipse is like a president position. "Unless the overseer is able to have the citizens not be heavily effected directly the citizens just wont care"

I bow to the wise words of Yuikami. 

Now i can see the appeal in this... Sure! I don't really care for the sector conflicts and neither does my clan as we are a rather small clan. But i am not one to back down from free entertainment.

(I won't touch Vor! I promise! *shudders*)

• 4 weeks later...

So, I've been drawing up some really great strategic battle plans to help you guys take down Eclipse the evil empire!

Add me to your Clan and I will show you the 87 slide power point presentation that covers all of the contingency plans...

I'm really eager to get this going...Those Eclipse guys...I hear they have petitioned DE to make new planets so they can take them over too...

This has to stop!

Eclipse you can take my planets but you cannot take my power point presentation and it will destroy your empire of lies and all your billions of tax payers dollars!

As soon as they invite me to this clan or alliance..We shall overcome!

• 2 weeks later...

So...still waiting here, patiently.... I mean, do I need write a song or draw a picture or make some silly video showing off my autistry?

Been kinda waiting for that invite....

I have this really cool collection of action figures that I painted up to look like Tenno...I figure we can sprawl them out on a map I drew of the galaxy and use them in conjunction with my 87 slide power point presentation to devise the perfect battle plan, like they did in the old days ya know!?

I know you guys are probably having a hard time sorting through all the applicants....but I mean...I freaken ruined a vintage 1985 Skeletor action figure to make it look like the leader of Eclipse..I think that deserves some credit...

I mean, my mom told me never to take them out of the box but I figured that it would be best for the cause...hey I can do voice impersonations too, maybe like we could get together and come up with ways to give away credits...like a party of some sort to buy friends..and then we can use those friends we bought to help us fight the evil empire THAT IS CURRENTLY trying to monopolize the galaxy! 

My voice impressions could be you know, like darth vader or even Willow...and yes of course i can do Gandolf the Grey...always a favorite.

Listen if you need more information, or want me to fill out some type of reference background sheet no proplem!

I've got lots of friends who still play Zero Wing and they can vouch for my abilities to devise the ultimate take over...I'm also known as a pinball wizard, if my twitch reflexes are in question...

Anyways, I hope you get back to me soon...

So...still waiting here, patiently.... I mean, do I need write a song or draw a picture or make some silly video showing off my autistry?

Been kinda waiting for that invite....

I have this really cool collection of action figures that I painted up to look like Tenno...I figure we can sprawl them out on a map I drew of the galaxy and use them in conjunction with my 87 slide power point presentation to devise the perfect battle plan, like they did in the old days ya know!?

I know you guys are probably having a hard time sorting through all the applicants....but I mean...I freaken ruined a vintage 1985 Skeletor action figure to make it look like the leader of Eclipse..I think that deserves some credit...

I mean, my mom told me never to take them out of the box but I figured that it would be best for the cause...hey I can do voice impersonations too, maybe like we could get together and come up with ways to give away credits...like a party of some sort to buy friends..and then we can use those friends we bought to help us fight the evil empire THAT IS CURRENTLY trying to monopolize the galaxy! 

My voice impressions could be you know, like darth vader or even Willow...and yes of course i can do Gandolf the Grey...always a favorite.

Listen if you need more information, or want me to fill out some type of reference background sheet no proplem!

I've got lots of friends who still play Zero Wing and they can vouch for my abilities to devise the ultimate take over...I'm also known as a pinball wizard, if my twitch reflexes are in question...

Anyways, I hope you get back to me soon...

The Force Is Strong in this One

• 4 weeks later...

So...guys? About that invite?

(I've been waiting very paitently here....)

Lately I have been really busy working on more slides for my powerpoint presentation! (my signing bonus to YOU!)

I even took the liberty of adding some atmospheric music and sound effects to each and every one of the 97...er...so slides I have made now, with hand drawn pictures of what each battle will probably look like!

I'm sure you will benefit from the strategic battle plans I've managed to develop with the help of my new A.I.S.B.U.T.T. unit, that is short for: Artificially Intelligent Stategic Battle Unit with Talking Technology.

I call him: TORDIS

Tordis will explain each of the slides in a very monotone and soothing computer voice!

With the help of Tordis we can surely win the fight for the galaxy and overthrow the evil empire ran by those mooninites before they enslave us all and force our friends and loved ones to play monopoly with them! 

Hurry Tenno! 

(invite me to this rebellion before its too late!!!!)  

Forever Waiting, 

2ply 

• 3 months later...

.....ok....look.....

If you aren't going to invite me....then I'm just going to go back to playing YNAB...seriosly...c'mon...wtf....

I finally broke down and bought a second hard drive to accomidate the space I required to continue my now 1337 slide power point presentation...I think its complete...all I need now is that invite, I'm sure that once you see these stop motion action figure demonstrations that I've been working on you'll know my clan is the right fit for this cause. 

Check this out, I can only give you a sample, but here is a sneak peak at some of the slides...

This is an introductory slide, to help you understand the logic behind all the following slides:

2nvqi6q.png

Here we have a slide showing the protocol for communication on a very strategic level...we call this "tactical mode" there are a lot of rules involved regarding what can and can't be said during a conflict...its all very well thought out..

ntgki.jpg

Finally I'd like to introduce you to my staff of elite trained number crunching professionals...

28knk0p.png

...these guys are the brains behind the operation...they have MASSIVE google docs...used to calculate the enemy movement, they can even figure out ways to exploit game mechanics to work to our advantage!!

On a positive note, lately Tordis..my on board AI...has became increasingly less vocal...just thought I'd mention that. 

Please send me that invite soon! Mom says I have to be out of the house before my 35th birthday...I've been telling her that I was going to do great things in Warframe...I mean cheezits mom...I'm a freaken Tenno Master....I even had a Prime Access once, so that should prove I'm hardcore! I mean I  honestly had to cancel my subscription to Wizards of Waverly Place online...was brutal man...I'm really having an identity crisis now as a result..I'm in pain!

So...I stand here waiting...evermore...please give me a shot..

Fun Fact: I happen to know and I even use some really cool popular sayings...like I often say Dat instead of that, its hilarious! I'd be really helpful in voice comms too, I mean whenever I'm around you know you won't have to worry about coming up with things to say...because I can just talk about anything and everything without even having to think about it...its pretty epic I can even act like I know what I'm talking about as long as other people use big words that I can recognize and repeat later in the conversation...I know, impressive right? My dad swears I was born gifted!

But anyways...I hope you guys get back to me soon...because this one guy..from this other clan keeps trying to poach me away from you...I'll leave the link below so you can report him yourself.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/322537-the-4-key-prime-alliance-video-recruitment-scientific-techno-jargon-bananza-press-4-to-win/?p=3639774

I'm waiting!!!!!

• 2 months later...