The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Make A New Warframe. Sentinel Mastery?

Lancars

Uses ability and marks target making your sentinel do more damage and shoot more for a limited time and allows them to move towards the person you targetted and comes back after hes dead.

Make your sentinel enter a deathblossom state which shoots everything around you.

Any ammo you pick up the sentinel gets  portion of it.

I dunno some ideas i just wanted to toss out here.

Same concept as a pet class user but with ingame function already there just boosted for that frame.

Edited by Lancars

How about a "Symbiote" rather then a sentinel? Basically it has no offensive capability whatsoever. In fact it doesn't even fly. It just attaches itself to your character like a fancy new dangly bit (cosmetic item). And it only has 4 or so mod slots. I use the carrier now and I have no attack precepts installed, full support. I'd go without it but I really like the collection thing and the shield restore ability saves my life almost per mission. 

I don't mind losing the vacuum, but the restore... without it it's like gimping yourself. 

Edited by Lakais

How about a "Symbiote" rather then a sentinel? Basically it has no offensive capability whatsoever. In fact it doesn't even fly. It just attaches itself to your character like a fancy new dangly bit (cosmetic item). And it only has 4 or so mod slots. I use the carrier now and I have no attack precepts installed, full support. I'd go without it but I really like the collection thing and the shield restore ability saves my life almost per mission. 

Yeah, shield restore and vaccuum are basically everything i need. i got the other sentinels just because i needed the mastery xp.