The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New To Pc And Warframe

DelrirumTrigger

Hi there, girlfriend and I just built our own gaming PC last weekend. We're both huge gamers and have found we needed something else besides our 360. She loves her RPG's and of course there are way more on PC. Anyways, Warframe was the first game I downloaded from Steam to begin my PC gaming adventures and BOY do I love it!!! Coming from a first person/third person shooter background this game is right up my alley. I absolutely love the combat and the rpg element of it, but I have sooo much to learn.  Still getting the hang of mouse and keyboard controls too but Ive had a blast so far! See ya on the forums. Thanks.

welcome to the PC master race :P

adapting to PC takes no less than a week of constant playing for 4+ hours each day , because thats how it was for me , i came from an xbox background and have been on PC for 5+ years now

i dont think il ever see my self going back to consoles unless a major exclusive comes out that looks amazing to me

I assume your a console gamer. If you enjoy a 360 controller, I would suggest to get a wired controller (I love them! Best controller I ever use for a pc I admit) or the wireless adapter (so you can use your current wireless controller) Warframe support those =p

Welcome to PC! Where you'll soon want to cower into the depths of your duvet as you make the terrible mistake of reading you tube comments. That said I began using the PC when I was 6-7. Was certainly a step up from the Sega Megadrive that's for sure! :D

either way. I wish you the best of luck on your Warframe adventures! Keep a look around the stalker might still be around.

Thanks guys! Appreciate the warnings about forum flaming, but Ive been on gaming forums for about a decade now, I know the ins and outs lol.  I have a wired 360 controller but I made a challenge to myself to adapt to the mouse and keyboard and Im getting better with every passing hour.  My issue at first was figuring out the layout for what commands I wanted where, and I think I have it pretty well set up now.  Im researching Frost now and cant wait to collect all the pieces I need for it! This game is awesome!

Hi there, girlfriend and I just built our own gaming PC last weekend. We're both huge gamers and have found we needed something else besides our 360. She loves her RPG's and of course there are way more on PC. Anyways, Warframe was the first game I downloaded from Steam to begin my PC gaming adventures and BOY do I love it!!! Coming from a first person/third person shooter background this game is right up my alley. I absolutely love the combat and the rpg element of it, but I have sooo much to learn.  Still getting the hang of mouse and keyboard controls too but Ive had a blast so far! See ya on the forums. Thanks.

hey you might try using a corded 360 controller it may be better for you to play with 

EDIT: Add me in game and ask any questions ill be happy to help

Edited by xxxxxx1113

• 2 weeks later...