Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There A Cap For Building Dojo?

---Greed---

Is it maybe blocked off by another room, possibly invading its space from a different floor?

It's empty space out there nothing block it

If it's not due to erroneous placement or boundary conflicts, is it possible you have exceeded 100 rooms? I don't know that this is definitely the current cap on PC, but it is the cap that updates on PS4 led us to. (I believe it was originally 70, then was increased to 100)

Wow I didn't  expect that,I thought we can build as many as we can (unlimited)

Thanks for the info man

What on earth do you need 100 rooms for? My dojo has everything, with maybe 25 rooms.

Who said anything about need? Aesthetics are not a matter of necessity, they're a choice that many thought they'd have almost full control over when it came to building a dojo. 100 rooms isn't all that much.

Who said anything about need? Aesthetics are not a matter of necessity, they're a choice that many thought they'd have almost full control over when it came to building a dojo. 100 rooms isn't all that much.

I suppose. I'm speaking from the perspective of someone who's built their entire dojo alone though, and that's a lot of forma for one man to cough up.

I don't know about you guys but I have an easy 350 capacity left and I'm at the room cap. It should really just be a function of your max capacity and nothing else.

I think if you have a lot of larger rooms and none of the connectors or cross connectors, you can completely fill the space capacity, the maximum possible of 100 larger rooms. I think that's why there are 2 caps; Or at least, that's the first thought that crossed my mind as a programmer was. But i would have to agree that if there is still capacity left, especially like your 350, then we should still be able to add more rooms.

every room you add, is data that must be stored, which is bandwidth that gets used, which costs money each cycle. the 100 room limit is most likely in place for the sake of the servers not filling up with the storage of rooms that serve no purpose other than personal aesthetics. if they do anything, they will likely reduce the limit, not increase it.

Edited by Hexerin

Hello everyone. I come here to explain that even in the dojo of my clan limit (not shown in-game) 100 rooms led me excessive inconvenience ... I can now build the upper floor because of this ceiling completely illogical because why allow 1000 capacity if it is to not use them. I sped past the room to enter the dojo floor of the deck, I ask is that you do the developers needed to increase the size of at least 200 (the fastest possible) or otherwise reimburse my plats spending foolishly because of your limit, I pay enough money on the game and it would be a shame not to play or make a bad reputation simply by lack of information in-game. Thank you for your understanding!