Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hello Tenno,

I would like to join your clan.

My region is NA East.

My reason is I am a long time brony and I am looking for players to join up with for raids etc. My friends BigMacintosh and Sweetie_Belle are members of your clan and they highly recommended you guys as the best brony guild around.

I'm not sure if the claim is true, but, that is a good reason.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

I would like to join this clan.

Region: North America east

The reason I want to join is I’m a new player looking for a casual clan and while I wouldn’t describe myself as a brony I don’t have any problems with MLP. I have a fair amount of friends that are bronies and all are really good people and I figure if most of the people here are like them this should be a great clan. 

I would like to join this clan.

Region: North America east

The reason I want to join is I’m a new player looking for a casual clan and while I wouldn’t describe myself as a brony I don’t have any problems with MLP. I have a fair amount of friends that are bronies and all are really good people and I figure if most of the people here are like them this should be a great clan. 

24c8h9z.jpgHey, Gluuven! Feel free to ask questions of you have any and there will be pony silliness every once in awhile. I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

"We will not tarnish the name of the CMC.

We will not look down on the opinions of others.

We will not trick or mislead new Tenno.

We will not insult people who do not share our tastes."

Us - West

Add me..!

So ronery..!

You're missing some details. :T

Also curious as to why you left Crescent Moon.

Dang it, Exie. I just had Lasagna and Manicotti. My heart can't take this right now. Try and be a little more considerate.

Oh dear... :< Hehe

I would also like to join, If that's okay. I sent a friend request but you can ignore it if you want to.

11tpx8g.jpgDon't see why not, though please read over the first post

I would like to join this Clan.

Two friends of mine, Corvid and Vazfer, recommended this group and for I think obvious reasons I wish to join.  

11tpx8g.jpgWell there is certainly room for more! Though please, do tell us why :p

Archived