Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Im on the NA server

I showed him the forum Exie, he's willing to commit and help fellow clannies if needed :p I'm actually with him right now lol

24c8h9z.jpgHmm, well if he understands the rules and that is his reason for joining then by all means welcome, Koko! I've sent you an invite.

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

I would love to join the CMC. I am on almost DAILY, and sadly my last 7 clans I joined all died...I was always the last still in the clan. 

I am in the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud already, EVEN IF IT IS USED TO TALK ABOUT STARBOUND. 

NH, USA

Please Let me into the clan.

EDIT

I almost forgot!

Queen_Chrysalis_Christmas_pony_by_artist

11v1bo7.jpg

24c8h9z.jpgHappy holidays, Chryssi! Heh, we have our own cloudsdale channel, I guess stuff like that should go there instead of the Warframe Cloud :p. The chat can get stagnant from time to time but there are always ponies online. I've sent you an invite. Welcome to the CMC!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm)

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

I would love to join the CMC. I am on almost DAILY, and sadly my last 7 clans I joined all died...I was always the last still in the clan. 

I am in the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud already, EVEN IF IT IS USED TO TALK ABOUT STARBOUND. 

NH, USA

Please Let me into the clan.

EDIT

I almost forgot!

Queen_Chrysalis_Christmas_pony_by_artist

we don't talk about starbound on cloudsdale as much now

I'd like to join...

IGN: NeverEatTheLemonsAlone

North America - East is my region.

Frankly, I want to join this clan because it seems like a well-maintained clan that won't boot you out or die overnight. Of course, the fact that the community seems really nice helps a lot. On a relatively unrelated note, that clan badge...yay.

I'd like to join...

IGN: NeverEatTheLemonsAlone

North America - East is my region.

Frankly, I want to join this clan because it seems like a well-maintained clan that won't boot you out or die overnight. Of course, the fact that the community seems really nice helps a lot. On a relatively unrelated note, that clan badge...yay.

wlzwqp.jpgHello, Lemons! Well one could only assume what we are like :p but regardless I hope you have a wonderful time with us! I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

I WANT TO JOIN THIS CLAN. i know someone there, Inera,

profile rank 13

-im active and uh.. i like that golden emblem pony you guys have, first i saw it - i was like, omg thats sum golden pony my shoulders needs it.

you guys lemme know pm me ingame aye

Active: i play 3-5 hours a day
Time played: 194:29:20
Microphone: Yes
TeamSpeak: Yes
Raid Call: No (will download if have to)
Love to talk
IGN: solarisz
                                                                                    Willing to Serve the Pony Goddess

Love to talk

Bit too much info...

I WANT TO JOIN THIS CLAN. i know someone there, Inera,

profile rank 13

-im active and uh.. i like that golden emblem pony you guys have, first i saw it - i was like, omg thats sum golden pony my shoulders needs it.

you guys lemme know pm me ingame aye

11tpx8g.jpgSo... you only wish to join us because of an emblem?

Love to talk

The more you know the better the chances of getting in :D

11tpx8g.jpgThe best chances of getting in is by demonstrating that you've read the first post xD (And provide a thoughtful reason)

The reason why I want to join this clan is because..
1.I will help new players [i love helping]
2.I have a younger sister who loves ponies and I watch "My little pony" with her every morning before she goes to school
3.I love to talk
4.I shall obey the rules
5.I don't hack or cheat
6.what ever you ask you shall recive
And that is my reason
P.s sorry if its Corny

The reason why I want to join this clan is because..

1.I will help new players [i love helping]

2.I have a younger sister who loves ponies and I watch "My little pony" with her every morning before she goes to school

3.I love to talk

4.I shall obey the rules

5.I don't hack or cheat

6.what ever you ask you shall recive

And that is my reason

P.s sorry if its Corny

24c8h9z.jpgAww, that's sweet ;) I hope you have a wonderful time with us, Sol! I've sent you an invite. Welcome to the CMC!

------

24c8h9z.jpgAww, that's sweet ;) I hope you have a wonderful time with us, Sol! I've sent you an invite. Welcome to the CMC!

------

Hmm that's odd.. I don't see any invites in game

I'd Like to join the clan. My friend NoLife is a member and spoke nothing but praise of you guys. I have been looking for a casual clan for some time now and now that I've found one I'd love to join. 

IGN: lilgreech

I'd Like to join the clan. My friend NoLife is a member and spoke nothing but praise of you guys. I have been looking for a casual clan for some time now and now that I've found one I'd love to join. 

IGN: lilgreech

Reasonable.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Id like to join the clan because, my older clan is dead, i have alot of friends way back at my old clan - i loved helping them alot way back in the days but they all quit sadly this is why ive been playing alot solos and joining random void runs, i wanted a clan with active people and i wanted to gain more friends(i saw ur emblem and it looked nice, and i asked for ur clans name and looked it up forums and ending up seeing its active),

i sticked with my old clan hoping the other members starts playing again but no luck, so yea. im still hoping to get inside a casual-nonhardcore clan who just wants to play and talk help eachother ingame and enjoy warframe, thanks

Id like to join the clan because, my older clan is dead, i have alot of friends way back at my old clan - i loved helping them alot way back in the days but they all quit sadly this is why ive been playing alot solos and joining random void runs, i wanted a clan with active people and i wanted to gain more friends(i saw ur emblem and it looked nice, and i asked for ur clans name and looked it up forums and ending up seeing its active),

i sticked with my old clan hoping the other members starts playing again but no luck, so yea. im still hoping to get inside a casual-nonhardcore clan who just wants to play and talk help eachother ingame and enjoy warframe, thanks

Were casual but have folks that could easily go into hardcore player territory. Overall yeah this clan loves to help each other.

wlzwqp.jpg - Sounds good, Ritchel c: We don't really strive for leaderboards at all nowadays. I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

Archived