Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hello, I'd like to join your clan because this clan looks to be one of the best ones out there member-wise, and would love to pledge alegiance to a brony clan :3

Anyway I play on North America - East region.

(I hope This is the right way of going about entering the clan)

Sadly the game's been dying down slowly over time. :T

When WF is fun again, it may turn out better.

For now, everyone is lethargic and bored. >:

hi im really new in this warframe game, i want to join CMC clan please, i apparently played at Soth East Asian region. my reason to join is well playing with other people is fun especially if we have the same interest :D. and so i can ask some guidance in this game see you guys in there. i hope :D

Hello would like to join aswell im playing this game for about a year i realy did like to join your clan :) pass me a invite 

11tpx8g.jpgSure, just follow the steps in how to join and the invite will be yours ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

hi im really new in this warframe game, i want to join CMC clan please, i apparently played at Soth East Asian region. my reason to join is well playing with other people is fun especially if we have the same interest :D. and so i can ask some guidance in this game see you guys in there. i hope :D

24c8h9z.jpgExcellent, I hope you have a wonderful time with us then, briggz! I've sent you an invite. Welcome to the CMC!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or 

Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

11tpx8g.jpgSure, just follow the steps in how to join and the invite will be yours ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

24c8h9z.jpgExcellent, I hope you have a wonderful time with us then, briggz! I've sent you an invite. Welcome to the CMC!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or 

Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! 

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

playing on eu time (CET)

what kinda a detail why i want to join? i can help improve other players and looking for a nice community 

wlzwqp.jpgYes, a reason why you would like to join xD Well i've sent you an invite, Dream. Welcome to the CMC

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! 

Hey, my name is DayZDash and I have been a brony for over a year and a half now, started playing Warframe a few months back, I see you guys are a very popular clan of bronies and I was wondering if I could join and help out as much as I can. I was told of this clan by a member of yours named "RubberBand" and also "Exie." I play from the North America servers. Eastern Standard time zone. Have a nice day and I hope I get a spot in your lovely clan!

No regrets. Just sleep. Only dreams now.

Of a winter wonderland :p

Hey, my name is DayZDash and I have been a brony for over a year and a half now, started playing Warframe a few months back, I see you guys are a very popular clan of bronies and I was wondering if I could join and help out as much as I can. I was told of this clan by a member of yours named "RubberBand" and also "Exie." I play from the North America servers. Eastern Standard time zone. Have a nice day and I hope I get a spot in your lovely clan!

24c8h9z.jpgHey, Dash! Glad to see you've made it xP I hope you have a wonderful time with us and maybe some more ODD silliness. I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! 

United States. Wasn't really reccomended but I met a member a few days ago and we are kinda friends now. Names esskaytwo. Been playing awhile and haven't looked into joining a clan until now. Thought this clan seemed pretty cool. Thanks.

You only know one member of the clan and it seemed cool to you? xD

Well, that's a fine reason.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

You only know one member of the clan and it seemed cool to you? xD

Well, that's a fine reason.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Haha. Well I may have met more and not have known. I don't exactly know how to tell if people I run into are in a clan or not, and what clan they're even in. But from the introduction you all had, you seemed to have a pretty nice/friendly clan. Thought I'd like to be part of it and meet some new awesome people. Thanks for the invite.

Hi guys. :)

I'm new to the game and I was wondering if I can get an invite to your clan. After reading some pages on this thread this clan seem very active and the people here knows how to have fun! I was wondering if I can join so I can make new friends and also ask for guidance if I need help. :)

IGN: Lotad

Region: North America

Hi guys. :)

I'm new to the game and I was wondering if I can get an invite to your clan. After reading some pages on this thread this clan seem very active and the people here knows how to have fun! I was wondering if I can join so I can make new friends and also ask for guidance if I need help. :)

IGN: Lotad

Region: North America

Sad to say, it's not as active as it looks. (at least not in-game)

Warframe has a pretty low replayability/entertainment rating for most these days.

If you would still like to join, give us a call.

Archived