Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

LadyScootaloo, i would like to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders. My region is North America and 8mono referenced me to join you clan. i would like to join because i feel like i would fit in with your clan.

Quite a vague reason.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Would like to know why you think you'd fit in here to more detail, though.

Hiyas! I am trying to find a good group of friendly people who share similar likes and are active, and by active i don't mean uber wanna be number 1, by active i mean people on to talk to and help with and just well make warframe alot better and less lonelier place.

I am north american centered uhm.. i play alot =D

I do not really have any referrals or such just played Warframe alot, love the game but want to enjoy it with more people.

Hiyas! I am trying to find a good group of friendly people who share similar likes and are active, and by active i don't mean uber wanna be number 1, by active i mean people on to talk to and help with and just well make warframe alot better and less lonelier place.

I am north american centered uhm.. i play alot =D

I do not really have any referrals or such just played Warframe alot, love the game but want to enjoy it with more people.

11tpx8g.jpg - Oh my, a Vixen ;)  Joining for smiliar interests is always welcomed though I wouldn't say we are very active. There is usually always some folks open to talk to. Sadly it appears that you either are still in your current clan or have a pending invite to one, clear those up and come back to us if you're still interested.

Opps all fixed was wanting to chat with ya first but thats okay =D

24c8h9z.jpgAhh alrighty lol. Well i've sent you an invite. Welcome the CMC, foxy~ :3

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Hello. I would love to join the CMC.

Region: US East

I saw user Christacular's clan badge and asked them about it. He refered me to this forum post and I would like to join you. I login everyday and will be sure to contribute to any upcoming/uncompleted clan research.

Hi.  I would like to join.  I'm looking to get into a clan, and I figured, why not a pony clan, and this was the first to pop up.

Region is US East.  I wasn't referred by anybody.

wlzwqp.jpg - Uhhg... math (I assume that's what your IGN is referring to). Hmm, alrighty. Reasons for common interests :p I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

Hello. I would love to join the CMC.

Region: US East

I saw user Christacular's clan badge and asked them about it. He refered me to this forum post and I would like to join you. I login everyday and will be sure to contribute to any upcoming/uncompleted clan research.

wlzwqp.jpgHi, Boogie! I hope he also stated to familiarize yourself with the rules. If not, then please do so. I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! 

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Can I join your clan even if my region is in Asia?

I'm also on Steam if you want to contact me.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ScarletRevy

Some of the clan's 'leaders' are from Asia. (I call us leaders, but, we're more like slackers, except for Exie and luna)

Well, I'd like you to go back to the first page and refer to the stuff(info) you need to give us before you can receive an invitation.

It's not all that difficult, the best to you.

Rubberbandz recommended me into this clan because I'm a brony and this is just perfect for me. North America (East)

wlzwqp.jpgHmm, alrighty. Simple and straight to the point. I've sent you an invite, Rainbowz. Welcome to the CMC!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Archived