Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

*sigh* -_-

my IGN is "Zaelik177" , Region is NA. A friend and I were in a smaller Dojo run and operated by us 2, we are looking to join a large scale clan for the inception of update 13 and help conquer the solar system! 

11tpx8g.jpg - "Were" or "Are"? It appears that you have a pending invite to a clan or are still in one. Until you leave, you may not receive an invite.

Hey, 
Region: Canada Eastern Time(UTC-05:00)

Reason:Looking for a fun clan to have some people to regularly play with. 
IGN JohnnyyBoy

11tpx8g.jpgIt seems that you are in a clan or have a pending invite to one, clear that up and get back to us if you're still interested.

IGN: AlphaXero
Region: Oceania (Australia)
Reason: Wanted to join a brony clan, have fun and work my way up with blood,sweat and tears of absolute joy :3

PS Dashie is best pony

11tpx8g.jpgSame as above, please clear an invites or leave clan. Then we may send you one.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! I am soooo bad! I accidentally hit decline instead of accepting the invite...think I could get another one? Sorry! >.<

24c8h9z.jpgNo problem! Invite resent! 

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

[size=2]*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process![/size]

IGN: Clockwise

Region: Asia

Reason: Just recently restarted playing Warframe and looking for a clan. 

I'm surprised there's a pony clan in this game. Entered a pony guild before in Planetside 2 and enjoyed the casual experience.

Rarity for me.

IGN: Clockwise

Reason: Just recently restarted playing Warframe and looking for a clan. 

I'm surprised there's a pony clan in this game. Entered a pony guild before in Planetside 2 and enjoyed the casual experience.

Rarity for me.

24c8h9z.jpgWell welcome back Clockwise! I hope you enjoy your stay with us :D I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

[size=2]*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process![/size]

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/206830-aihq-alliance-list/?p=2419508

Stay tuned hopefully more to come in the future :) and if you are starting an alliance and want to get the word out to a wide range of clans seeking alliances - submit it to this thread and il get to adding it ASAP

all info can be found on the thread if you are interested that is :)

Hey, have you guys ever considering registering on Equestria Gaming? I check that site before I join a guild in any game I play! Heres the sign up link! http://www.equestriagaming.com/2011/05/submit-your-pony-mods-and-guilds.html

I know the guy who owns EQG.

He's never updated that list since forever.

It's just too colossal to keep adding to.

IGN: Xpherio

Reason: Hi! Looking for a fun and friendly clan, with a chillaxing environment. Not to mention ponies.

Bumps too!

Welcome, newbie!

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

hey!! can i join in this clan??

plssss invite me ..

my mastery rank is 7

and i'am an ACTIVE player ..

i wish the leader will recieve this -_-

Received. Rejected. If we're not your objective, it's a no. :T

Well... hello there. I was appointed to this here Alliance by my friend majinonifox1 and am interested in joining due to wanting to find more people to play with, also cause my clan is so small. I do understand the creed and plan to follow it. It has been made clear that I want to join. Also, I plan to get my clan's Warlord to help us, but he's a sleep right now.

So, I look forward to hopefully being accpeted here.

Well... hello there. I was appointed to this here Alliance by my friend majinonifox1 and am interested in joining due to wanting to find more people to play with, also cause my clan is so small. I do understand the creed and plan to follow it. It has been made clear that I want to join. Also, I plan to get my clan's Warlord to help us, but he's a sleep right now.

So, I look forward to hopefully being accpeted here.

This is a clan thread. If you wanna discuss alliance stuff, send me a pm or add me on steam, forsakenleads11.

I'd love to join. Been looking for an MLP clan for ages, glad I came to the idea to use google instead of the Recruiting channel. May I receive an invitation?

Edit:

Eehh.. So I saw people create a list and stuff to sound more.. official? So here I ago.

I am:

-an active player. Too active even. Love comunicating, helping, participating in stuff. Used to be the architect for my previous clan, gave all my formas for it. Clan grew dead, couldn't be bothered with recruiting, so I left it.

-veteran brony (if that's even a rank)

-my eyes got from o.o to @_@ to <3_<3 when I finally found this clan

-the emblem is bloody beaut 

-Rainbow Dash is best p- *gets hit by a truck*

my brother and I would like to join

my ign: Dionnysius

my bro's ign: Lahairoi

we are casual gamers looking for people online to play WF with, especially doing ALERT runs. Look forward to the invite :)

I'll take it that both of y'all know the 4 rules. :T

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusaders.

I'd love to join. Been looking for an MLP clan for ages, glad I came to the idea to use google instead of the Recruiting channel. May I receive an invitation?

Edit:

Eehh.. So I saw people create a list and stuff to sound more.. official? So here I ago.

I am:

-an active player. Too active even. Love comunicating, helping, participating in stuff. Used to be the architect for my previous clan, gave all my formas for it. Clan grew dead, couldn't be bothered with recruiting, so I left it.

-veteran brony (if that's even a rank)

-my eyes got from o.o to @_@ to <3_<3 when I finally found this clan

-the emblem is bloody beaut 

-Rainbow Dash is best p- *gets hit by a truck*

This actually makes me wonder how you may fare here.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Archived