Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Thank you, Lady Scootaloo! I have indeed received your invitation, I clicked on accept and it disappeared. Clan tab states me as with "no allegiance". 

Discord must've gotten his paws on it. 

May I be re-invited?

Thank you, Lady Scootaloo! I have indeed received your invitation, I clicked on accept and it disappeared. Clan tab states me as with "no allegiance". 

Discord must've gotten his paws on it. 

May I be re-invited?

You do show up on the list. Relog and tell me if it's still not working for you...

Hi, I'm interested in joining a casual clan. I've only played like 2 weeks, but was somewhat interested in joining a clan without too many responsibilities :D

However, I will probably have to stop playing for an extended period of time after another 2-3 weeks, so please bear that in mind when you consider this application. (Sorry!)

EDIT: I agree wholeheartedly with the creed by the way.

Hi, I'm interested in joining a casual clan. I've only played like 2 weeks, but was somewhat interested in joining a clan without too many responsibilities :D

However, I will probably have to stop playing for an extended period of time after another 2-3 weeks, so please bear that in mind when you consider this application. (Sorry!)

Good luck getting into Lone Rangers. :T

You do show up on the list. Relog and tell me if it's still not working for you...

Unfortunately, it still won't say I'm in. Perhaps expelling and re-adding me would do the trick? Otherwise... no idea. Feeling urged to start howling at the moon...

clipboarder_2014_04_09_by_lightcode-d7dr

Unfortunately, it still won't say I'm in. Perhaps expelling and re-adding me would do the trick? Otherwise... no idea. Feeling urged to start howling at the moon...

Hrmm... did you do your math homework?

Hrmm... did you do your math homework?

Oh... right. Uhm, does becoming a sailor scout make up for it?

48335209.jpg

(Rarity) Nuuuuuuuuu~

(Wakes up)

Sorry. xD

Resending it.

(the others didn't do anything because it's a policy that each recruiter handles their own quotas once picked.)

http://derpy.me/kknwi <- not related to this, but, yush.

It worked! Many thanks! The crusadin' shall begin :D

Also, good morning :P

And woop, sounds like fun~

if possible i wish to re-enroll in the cutie mark crusaders, i left a while back cause i wasnt really talking to people much and tried joining other clans, but the people in them were usually &#036;&amp;*^s. i hope you may let me back in, if so my ign is...

Ign: shodan007

if possible i wish to re-enroll in the cutie mark crusaders, i left a while back cause i wasnt really talking to people much and tried joining other clans, but the people in them were usually &#036;&amp;*^s. i hope you may let me back in, if so my ign is...

Ign: shodan007

i was in the clan before hand ended up leaving to do a clan with some friends, didnt turn out for long.  would love to be back

........ :I Sigh.

Alright. Invites sent.

I would like to join the CMC. Been looking for Frameponies for a while. Also, i can tutor any newcomers on stylish manoeuvres such as the backflip or the launching roll.

IGN: Raiden_Antioch

The tutoring is totally optional. xD

I'd invite ye, but, you're already in a clan or have an invite to one.

Invite sent to Lacesso. 

Referred by whitehorus

IGN : Cpt.Mifune

Reason : My 1st and current clan not active anymore, only me the last member that still active. 

Recommended : Not really recommended, but I know Ritchel from couple months ago doing survival and T3 cap hunting Ember Prime BP. At that time my clan still active. Thanks. 

Archived