Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Oh, right. Haii guys xD Back from testing and stuffs. Wooo~

hx6umx.png

May I have an invite now?

24c8h9z.jpgOh, oopsy. Sorry about that c: Invitation extended! Welcome to the CMC, Frosty!! 

may i join your clan, my ingame name is evildeathbringer and i'm from the UK, my friend letiso referred me to this clan page

Sure you can! But we usually ask that prospective members give a short reason as to why they'd like to be a part of our herd. 

i really like the icon and would like to be part of a bigger community and hopefully be of some help when needed

A bit cliche, but, everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Can I join? Got recommended by snowleon. My in game name is Rizzdefleur :3 reason for joining: I DRO PONIS, AND I R BRONI

A recommendation by LEON? RARE.

You're already in a clan or have a pending invite to one, though.

Get back to us when you've resolved that.

May I join?  Seion recruited me.  My in-game name is MagicalEight, Reason: I would party up with friends.

P.S. I think every clan should have creeds like these.

wlzwqp.jpgWhy hello there, MagicalEight (Or fellow NHS member) :) I've sent you an invite, Welcome to the CMC! 

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Archived