Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hey guys! Sorry about not being on more, but you know, Dark Souls and all that rot do take some time to complete xD

In any case, I'm going on a 6 day college road trip to help my sister pick out colleges starting 15 hours from this post, and I won't be able to play for that duration of the time...

Just thought I'd give a heads up! 

See ya in 6 days!

pinkie_is_happy_1_by_mezkalito4p-d4d9x2x

In any case, I'm going on a 6 day college road trip to help my sister pick out colleges starting 15 hours from this post, and I won't be able to play for that duration of the time...

Stay safe and have fun.

We would like to join this clan for We wish to expand our dominions. Also... it will be fun, I think.

In-game nick is KnightmareMoon.

Can i be invite in your clan

Im from Canada,Quebec

Mastery:7

Id like to be a part of the Cutie Mark Crusader :D

Hello. My name is Sn3ky. I was once a crusader, but left to help a group of friends start up their own dojo. They did not wish to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders and I respected their choice. Their dojo is now built up ready for their use. And they have allowed me the option.

My name is Sn3ky

And I am from the NA region.

I look forward to playing with you all again.

i would love to join and help others if they need it

im from great britain, england

and my name is Lola_Starstrike

invites sent welcome

Hi fellow ninjas, my name is Coubert. I came from a little dead clan in which I ended up being alone :( . I would like to join the Cutie Mak Crusaders, I ussually play with one of your members (<3 you Mischiefs) and he told me about the clan. It will be a great opportunity for me to play with you guys and defend your ideals. I am also prepared to help others if they needed. 

I am from Spain (EU-West region)
I look forward to belong to your community 

Hi fellow ninjas, my name is Coubert. I came from a little dead clan in which I ended up being alone :( . I would like to join the Cutie Mak Crusaders, I ussually play with one of your members (<3 you Mischiefs) and he told me about the clan. It will be a great opportunity for me to play with you guys and defend your ideals. I am also prepared to help others if they needed. 

\0/ heart heart heart

Hi my ign is Lcedragon. I want to join to be able to play with other members.

invites sent welcome to the clan

Hello, I Would Like to join the clan cause it is active and derpy is best pony. Also Frosty35 recomended it.

Recommendations are always given fair support.

Don't forget to look through the 4 rules, though. (just the first one, really)

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

The Dojo is beautiful, is furnished very well and is well structured, very spacious and very nice the 'emblem of the clan, anyway thanks again for accepting my request for entry into the clan, despite having created problems =(

hi..i'm searching for a clan right now and i found this post.

could i join ur guild?

IGN: NikoHaru

Region: Malaysia

11tpx8g.jpgSorry but it appears that you are still in a clan or have a pending invite to one. Please clear that up and get back to us if you are still interested. 

I want to join the CMC because I just got into warframe, and need a group to play with. You guys also seem to know what you are doing.                         Recruiter:MLGOD    IGN:Nick33BC

Can I get an invite to this clan with the awesome pony emblem? 

IGN: rcquixote87      Region: Singapore

Hey there you two, it looks like you're forgetting some info.

Please refer back to this post, and i'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Archived