Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

I'm afraid that I will be done with Warframe for the time being.

I'm upset with the directions that Digital Extremes are taking and with the stream today, they just shot themselves in the foot multiple times.

That and the vagueness of the PWE situation is not good.

I'll still be in contact here of course.

Was that their comment on the mod system?

Awwww

oh well ign is BluLobos im quite new

i only have 50ish hours logged

im Rank 2 so far

and im really just looking for some peeps to do missions with cause randoms are not cutting it for me

11tpx8g.jpgHmm, alright c: Though it appears that you've gone with asking other clans, You'll be accepted into the CMC if you're still interested. If not, then best wishes to you c:

My brother got me into this game, and suggested this place as clan. I've only been playing a few weeks, but I know the necessity of a clan; plus, who wouldn't want to spread ponies? 

So, IGN:  Mjolnir_Prime

Reference: Kykovic

Region: US Mountain 

All hail Sweetie Belle...  

My brother got me into this game, and suggested this place as clan. I've only been playing a few weeks, but I know the necessity of a clan; plus, who wouldn't want to spread ponies? 

So, IGN:  Mjolnir_Prime

Reference: Kykovic

Region: US Mountain 

All hail Sweetie Belle...  

invite sent welcome

hi, id like to join your clan, the reason I wish to join your clan is because 1. the name is amazing and 2. is because ppl I have met from your clan are very nice and helpful, my friend turnoverman pointed me to this clan and I wish to join, I agree to everything that was said in the first post and I hope you accept me, thanks

hi, id like to join your clan, the reason I wish to join your clan is because 1. the name is amazing and 2. is because ppl I have met from your clan are very nice and helpful, my friend turnoverman pointed me to this clan and I wish to join, I agree to everything that was said in the first post and I hope you accept me, thanks

wlzwqp.jpgExcellent c: I hope you enjoy your time with us, deathleopard. Invitation sent. Welcome to the CMC!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

[size=2]*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process![/size]

Would totally want to join, i've watched most of the mlp episodes (brony) and would liek to join this clan!

although i predict most people in this clan wont be bronies,but still!

ign:TehHeavy

Region:Eu

im not an expert but i would love to join this clan

I know i've asked other clans , but after i saw this i knew i want to be in this clan (cant delete other applications so,,)

I would love to join. My friend told me it was important to find a clan, but he wouldn't let me in his because I've only been playing for a little over a week. As for a reason for wanting to join, who wouldn't want to be a Cutie Mark Crusader?

seems like a stupid reason for you friend to not send you an invite welcome to the cmc

Would totally want to join, i've watched most of the mlp episodes (brony) and would liek to join this brony clan!

although i predict most people in this clan wont be bronies,but still!

ign:TehHeavy

Region:Eu

im not an expert but i would love to join this clan

I know i've asked other clans , but after i saw this i knew i want to be in this clan (cant delete other applications so,,)

welcome to the clan

Archived