Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hai everypony. Many of you probably don't know me, due to me quitting Warframe quite a while ago. I am a princess for the CMC and help with

things outside of the Warframe branch.

I'm here today to put in my resignation. Not just from the Warframe branch, from the rest of the CMC as well. I joined the CMC and took on princess responsibilities under Scootaloo's leadership. I was not not asked or informed about the leadership change. Many, probably most; of the clan was also not privy to this. The way that all of this transpired was extremely shadey and not ok in the slightest. The way things have been done, since the leadership change; has been even worse. I won't get into specifics, however; Rarityframe has proven to me that he is not a leader I can respect or follow. His words and actions are about as far from what MLP:FiM stands for as can be. All of this has made me very sad.

I loved being in the CMC and was proud to be able to serve as one of your princesses. I hope everything works out for you all and i hope you all have happy journeys ahead of you. Thanks for the honor and priviledge of being one of your princesses. Farewell.

I loved being in the CMC and was proud to be able to serve as one of your princesses. I hope everything works out for you all and i hope you all have happy journeys ahead of you. Thanks for the honor and priviledge of being one of your princesses. Farewell.

You will be missed. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. Stay safe.

Hai everypony. Many of you probably don't know me, due to me quitting Warframe quite a while ago. I am a princess for the CMC and help with

things outside of the Warframe branch.

I'm here today to put in my resignation. Not just from the Warframe branch, from the rest of the CMC as well. I joined the CMC and took on princess responsibilities under Scootaloo's leadership. I was not not asked or informed about the leadership change. Many, probably most; of the clan was also not privy to this. The way that all of this transpired was extremely shadey and not ok in the slightest. The way things have been done, since the leadership change; has been even worse. I won't get into specifics, however; Rarityframe has proven to me that he is not a leader I can respect or follow. His words and actions are about as far from what MLP:FiM stands for as can be. All of this has made me very sad.

i might be doing the same thing

HI!

I was hoping to join the clan,for what reason? Well I've Been wanting to find a decent mlp themed clan and this was the first I came across and from what I can tell every one seems friendly.

IGN:Synjer

Sounds good. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader!

I have been in a few clans in my time and they are all like ...not very accepting of what I like to call different and unique..I want to find a place to call home,fit in and not be judge for my likes and dislikes and from what I have read about CMC and head from my friend who  is in CMC ..you guys everything a clan should be ...nice,funny,accepting Pony loving gamers at heart and I would LOVE to be a apart of that

I have been in a few clans in my time and they are all like ...not very accepting of what I like to call different and unique..I want to find a place to call home,fit in and not be judge for my likes and dislikes and from what I have read about CMC and head from my friend who  is in CMC ..you guys everything a clan should be ...nice,funny,accepting Pony loving gamers at heart and I would LOVE to be a apart of that

I have read and heard from a friend in CMC  that you guys are accepting of uniqueness and individualality and would love to be a part of the pony themed clan. Thank You for your time

I have invites ready and waiting for the both of you, but it says you are both currently in a clan. Leave your current one, and make another post, letting me know you're ready to join.

i was introduced by randomthings98 and i would love to join  your clan im in a clan right now thats non active and my friend that told me to join your clan said that the players are nice and very friendly im also not new to the game and can provide tons of help to other playes and thats what i can offer

i was introduced by randomthings98 and i would love to join  your clan im in a clan right now thats non active and my friend that told me to join your clan said that the players are nice and very friendly im also not new to the game and can provide tons of help to other playes and thats what i can offer

Sounds good. We can always use more helpers. As soon as you leave your old clan, edit your post or make a new one letting me know you can take the invitation.

Sounds good. We can always use more helpers. As soon as you leave your old clan, edit your post or make a new one letting me know you can take the invitation.

No need, friend. They came to me personally. Welcome Crusaders P0is0nIvY77, asteroidstone, and BeyoWolfFusion!

Archived