Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

If ever I want to be in a clan it should be a clan like this where everyone is a brony so I wanna join this clan cause everyone here is a brony and CMC forever!

Also I was recruited by Glaceon

Ign : Guiltice Extreme

Region : Asia

Not everyone is necessarily a "brony". Our clan is open to everyone that posts an application or is referred by another member. While we do have some non-bronies, a lot of us are.

Anyways, invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Well I was looking for a new clan because I suddenly wasn't in my previous clan anymore for some unknown reason since update 14. Anyway I would like to join you because I was looking for a casual and friendly open clan, because I'm unable to spend much time anymore in warframe since my new study.

I hope to see you in the field!

IGN: DaOrc6

Region: Europe

Well I was looking for a new clan because I suddenly wasn't in my previous clan anymore for some unknown reason since update 14. Anyway I would like to join you because I was looking for a casual and friendly open clan, because I'm unable to spend much time anymore in warframe since my new study.

I hope to see you in the field!

IGN: DaOrc6

Region: Europe

I'm interested in joining!

Reason:  I like the emblem and you folks seem pretty active.

Invites sent to the both of you. Welcome, Crusaders.

Hey guys,

I would like to apply to the clan. I've been playing alongside a member of the clan (WhatsForDinner) and he always talks about how awesome the clan is and how friendly and awesome the members are. I've been looking for a friendly clan that likes to have fun, and CMC sounds like the best place for that. My ign is Strolock. Region is NA - East

Thanks

Hey guys,

I would like to apply to the clan. I've been playing alongside a member of the clan (WhatsForDinner) and he always talks about how awesome the clan is and how friendly and awesome the members are. I've been looking for a friendly clan that likes to have fun, and CMC sounds like the best place for that. My ign is Strolock. Region is NA - East

Thanks

WhatsForDinner seems to be really popular around here. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Name:David

Age:21

Coutry:Lithuanian

Language:English,Lithuanian

Steam-userpage:http://steamcommunit...561198019054776

About me acount

IGN:Starkax

Mastery Rank:12

How many warframes:6

Main:Nova-Paris Prime-Bo Prime-Despair

Sentinels: Wyrm Prime,Carrer,Discube

Kubrows: Well try hard get best Kubrow

About me acount

Nope. :T

Sorry bro.

About me acount

Nope. :T

Sorry bro.

Instead of just saying "Nope", let me clarify.

Your post must state that you want to join and you have to say the reason(s) why. That being said, you can do one of two things. You can,

1) Edit your post to include the information we need in an application

or

2) Make a new post with the correct information.

I'm glad that you shared all those statistics and info with us, but it didn't include what we need to send you an invite. Once you do one of the two things I said above, we'll gladly send an invite your way.

Yo my username is wipeoffable and the reason i would like to join is i would like to join a casual clan to play with and like the idea of the dojo but it would be too much effort to make one on my own (i tried)

Sounds fair, as long as you follow the creeds. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

I'd like to join because I would like to be in an active clan with nice people, i'm only in one atm with 11 now and no ones ever on to play with :/, and I think it would be cool to be in a clan where people share the same interests as me, regarding mlp.

Sounds like a good reason to me. Invite sent.

Welcome, Crusader.

Archived