Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Your friend being? :T

You do seem to be missing some details, though. (check back on first post)

well he's name is shaozis and you need more detail ok. Well i wanna join this clan for couple of reasons first my last clan was boring and nobody ever played and my friend shaozis here told me that join CMC clan and i was like what there is a CMC clan i'm in what i need to do so i can join and he said just ask "can i join" on cmc forum. second thing i love mlp. So there you have it is this enough detail :D

well he's name is shaozis and you need more detail ok. Well i wanna join this clan for couple of reasons first my last clan was boring and nobody ever played and my friend shaozis here told me that join CMC clan and i was like what there is a CMC clan i'm in what i need to do so i can join and he said just ask "can i join" on cmc forum. second thing i love mlp. So there you have it is this enough detail :D

Absolutely it's enough detail. Thank you for the information.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

ign: eggnogdude Two of my closest friends are in this group. I would love to play with them.

A bit slim on the info, but if your friends are here, I'm not going to trouble you too much. Just please make sure you read our creeds in the original post. We don't ask much. Just that you follow the rules.

Hey, my IGN is Janogu.

I was refered to this clan by one of your members, Kalan115. He's been very helpful to me and I hope to return that favor.

I've read and accept your creed. I want to your join clan so I can be part of something greater than being a lone tenno in space.

Hey, my IGN is Janogu.

I was refered to this clan by one of your members, Kalan115. He's been very helpful to me and I hope to return that favor.

I've read and accept your creed. I want to your join clan so I can be part of something greater than being a lone tenno in space.

Really glad to hear that you and Kalan115 have been having blast. He's a card, alright.

Well, I certainly think you'll find a home with the CMC. Good to have you aboard, Janogu.

Invite sent, welcome Crusader.

I Really wanna join this family and tattoo a ponie on my arm, i play from europe and my IGN is SaKuneKun, rank 13, 500+ h, daily logins

"and tattoo a ponie on my arm"

Well, at least we know you'll be dedicated. MR 13 and 500+ hours is good and all, just make sure you follow the creeds that we have written in the original post for this thread, alright?

My IGN is Nekozero, I haven't joined a clan since the dead of Under the Lotus (good old times) and I really miss doing events and random fun missions with clanmates. Please be gentle with me~

ps: English isn't my mother tongue, I hope this doesn't cause any inconvenience.

Heya, my IGN is LLesua. I'm a friend of Nekozero and an ex-menber of Under the Lotus too. as him I'm searching for a friendly clan where I can play w/o the pressure of the "pros". I hope this is the clan I've been searching all this time.

My IGN is Nekozero, I haven't joined a clan since the dead of Under the Lotus (good old times) and I really miss doing events and random fun missions with clanmates. Please be gentle with me~

ps: English isn't my mother tongue, I hope this doesn't cause any inconvenience.

Well, Nekozero, I don't see any reason why you wouldn't fit in here. Do me a favor and make sure you've read the Creed's on the first page.

Just as a note, the vast majority of the CMC speak English, so it would be advised to use it to communicate in chat, but we would never hold a user down because it is not their native tongue.

Invite sent, Welcome Crusader.

Heya, my IGN is LLesua. I'm a friend of Nekozero and an ex-menber of Under the Lotus too. as him I'm searching for a friendly clan where I can play w/o the pressure of the "pros". I hope this is the clan I've been searching all this time.

Good to hear that Nekozero is bringing in more friends. We are considered casual, so there is no pressure when it comes to events, or things of that nature. All we ask is that you have fun, be nice to eachother, and if you feel like helping others, that's good too. Please take a moment to look over the Creeds on the first page if you haven't already.

Hi! IGN: ScrimpyTulip788 here from the Philippines! :) I look forward to joining this clan cuz' it's awesome to meet tons of new peeps (FLUTTERSHY BRONIES FOR LIFE! *.*). A casual player, I am. I've read the creed and agree with CMC especially about helping new Tenno.

All in good order. There are always people to meet, so long as you're willing to say "Hello".

Invite sent, welcome Crusader.

Well, Nekozero, I don't see any reason why you wouldn't fit in here. Do me a favor and make sure you've read the Creed's on the first page.

Just as a note, the vast majority of the CMC speak English, so it would be advised to use it to communicate in chat, but we would never hold a user down because it is not their native tongue.

Thank you very much for the invite, I read the creeds and I agree with them. That is practically what I wanted, a clan with a familiar ambient and w/o bad vibes where I can chat and play with clanmates.

And about english isn't my mother tongue, I just said that because I understand the language and express myself w/o much problem but I'm really bad talking it so probably I don't use the skype group or I don't talk pretty much if I enter sometimes. thanks for understanding.

I would love to join because how I'm looking for a large clan.

I'm going to have to ask you to go to the first page and look over the Creed section. I want to make sure that you understand the rules, and that this clan is going to be a good fit for you before we proceed further. If you are only looking for a big clan, I would suggest looking elsewhere, as our size to activity rate may not be what you are looking for.

Archived