Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Indeed.

What warframe did you decide to go with by the way? Kind of funny seeing you post in Players helping players like that.

I have all frames.

That thread was me blanking out for a moment.

(trying to visualize being new to the game in the middle of the night/morning)

I Snowmonkey111 Swear to be loyal to my fellow brothers, sisters, confidantes, allies, possum buddies, gal pals, compadres, chum of chums, and swear to uphold the creed and all of its integrity.

In all seriousness I would like to join since I like My Little Pony and would like to play with others that enjoy it as well. I am very active in Warframe especially right now since it's close to U15, and I would really like an invite.

Almost forgot I'm a MR10

I Snowmonkey111 Swear to be loyal to my fellow brothers, sisters, confidantes, allies, possum buddies, gal pals, compadres, chum of chums, and swear to uphold the creed and all of its integrity.

In all seriousness I would like to join since I like My Little Pony and would like to play with others that enjoy it as well. I am very active in Warframe especially right now since it's close to U15, and I would really like an invite.

Almost forgot I'm a MR10

Well, Snowmonkey, I think you will find everything you are looking for here, and I'm happy to say that you are welcome to join the CMC.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Rather try to have less of those days, though...

Indeed.

What warframe did you decide to go with by the way? Kind of funny seeing you post in Players helping players like that.

Much indeed. 

Even better is that my prof offers EC (each EC is worth a quiz grade)...but it's an EC I can't attend to due to time constraints (show up to a movie and answer questions, easiest thing to do in the world IF I didn't have mandatory concerts for each time they showed).

Well as for my request, the first and second requirement don't require me to write anything so I'm skeptical as to whether I'm supposed to start off with 1. or 3.

3.I request to join because well, everybody needs a clan and as soon as I saw the name I just HAD TO JOIN. Anyway there didn't seem to be many requirements to join so I'll just leave this request here and bookmark this page and await a response.

I look forward to joining your clan

Well as for my request, the first and second requirement don't require me to write anything so I'm skeptical as to whether I'm supposed to start off with 1. or 3.

3.I request to join because well, everybody needs a clan and as soon as I saw the name I just HAD TO JOIN. Anyway there didn't seem to be many requirements to join so I'll just leave this request here and bookmark this page and await a response.

I look forward to joining your clan

The whole goal is to make peeps read it or at least acknowledge that it exists.

Silly things like "I didn't know we had rules" should never be an excuse. (it wouldn't be, anyway)

I, Nightingale Song, shall not tarnish the name of the CMC.

I shall not look down on the opinions of others.

I shall not trick or mislead new Tenno.
I shall not insult people who do not share our tastes.

'Tis my desire to join thy ranks as a Cutie Mark Crusader!

. . .um, if that's ok, I mean. A friend of mine said that this was a good clan, and since I'm a mlp fan, I thought it would be nice to join this one.

I, Nightingale Song, shall not tarnish the name of the CMC.

I shall not look down on the opinions of others.

I shall not trick or mislead new Tenno.

I shall not insult people who do not share our tastes.

'Tis my desire to join thy ranks as a Cutie Mark Crusader!

. . .um, if that's ok, I mean. A friend of mine said that this was a good clan, and since I'm a mlp fan, I thought it would be nice to join this one.

A good clan, huh.

One of many.

We could use some work. :T

I would like to join this clan becaus ei want to be a part of this big community:)

T1m3ToK1LL

A little terse for my taste. Do me a favor and take a peek at the first page, under creeds. A little more detail about your expectations would be appreciated to make sure we're on the same page.

Just so you're aware, "Big" isn't quite the best word to describe us. We have active members, but we're not as big as you may think at the moment, so keep that in mind.

I'd also like to join if you have space for another member ;-).

I'm rank 9 now and except for some rl friends I was pretty much alone the whole time.

Your clan would finally be a reason for me to open the chat. Talking about colored horses would make this even better.

IGN: WhiteFlare (but I think you knew that already since it's written like 100 pixels to the upper left)

Region: EU - Germany

/)

Hey, I would like to join if that's alright ^_^

IGN: Dark_Fencer

Thanks in advance!

Of course it would be alright for you to join. But, before I send you an invite, would you kindly look over the original post for this thread? You're missing a few details and I want to make sure you read our creeds first.

I'd also like to join if you have space for another member ;-).

I'm rank 9 now and except for some rl friends I was pretty much alone the whole time.

Your clan would finally be a reason for me to open the chat. Talking about colored horses would make this even better.

IGN: WhiteFlare (but I think you knew that already since it's written like 100 pixels to the upper left)

Region: EU - Germany

/)

Of course we have room. We do have a few talkative members, I just hope their strange topics of conversation doesn't put you off too much.

Of course it would be alright for you to join. But, before I send you an invite, would you kindly look over the original post for this thread? You're missing a few details and I want to make sure you read our creeds first.

Of course we have room. We do have a few talkative members, I just hope their strange topics of conversation doesn't put you off too much.

Sorry, forgot to do that XD

Well I'm rank 2, but I've been playing for a while. I'd love to join this clan because some of my friends got into the game recently, were bronies and would like to be involved with this clan. We'd help contribute to the dojo and participate regularly ^_^

I play in the North America-West Region

Thanks again /)

-Dark_Fencer

Sorry, forgot to do that XD

Well I'm rank 2, but I've been playing for a while. I'd love to join this clan because some of my friends got into the game recently, were bronies and would like to be involved with this clan. We'd help contribute to the dojo and participate regularly ^_^

I play in the North America-West Region

Thanks again /)

-Dark_Fencer

Sounds like a good fit to me. I appreciate you providing more detail, Dark_Fencer.

Invite sent. Welcome Crusader.

Random notifications that don't fit into the announcements due to uncertainties.

- I may to re-do the clan first post.

After so long, it's looking a little bleak.

- Luna is likely to be named co-leader, soon.

- Rank re-do may be today if I resolve the final issue of internal communication between people who have exceedingly different activity times.

Random notifications that don't fit into the announcements due to uncertainties.

- I may to re-do the clan first post.

After so long, it's looking a little bleak.

- Luna is likely to be named co-leader, soon.

- Rank re-do may be today if I resolve the final issue of internal communication between people who have exceedingly different activity times.

Appreciate the update.

Ranks Re-done.

- Names are not decided yet.

- Some of the old Royal Guards have been reset to Crusader Recruit. (temporary)

Ranks - Description

Leader - Warlord

*Assistant Leader - Assistant Warlord

*Watcher - Clan reporters/research starters.

Special people - The EXTRA special loyal peeps of the clan.

Whatever this is - The super loyal peeps of the clan

Crusader - For participating in clan activities. (chatting/etc)

Recruit - Default rank

*Planter - Clan dojo decorator.

Ranks with a [*] are set by the Leader personally. (are ranks that come with responsibilities)

Ranks Re-done.

- Names are not decided yet.

- Some of the old Royal Guards have been reset to Crusader Recruit. (temporary)

Ranks - Description

Leader - Warlord

*Assistant Leader - Assistant Warlord

*Watcher - Clan reporters/research starters.

Special people - The EXTRA special loyal peeps of the clan.

Whatever this is - The super loyal peeps of the clan

Crusader - For participating in clan activities. (chatting/etc)

Recruit - Default rank

*Planter - Clan dojo decorator.

Ranks with a [*] are set by the Leader personally. (are ranks that come with responsibilities)

Glad to see this getting underway.

I know the names are under construction, but I still think the old ones were fine (Crusader, Guardian, Royal guard) but they are just names, after all. That's just my 2 cents.

Thanks for the consistent updates, Scoots.

Archived