Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Im looking for a large clan, as i find it appealing to have a larger member base to work with. keeps the game more exciting when i can get a little help when i have attempted a level 20 or so times and just cant beat it. ( has been happening more and more with the defense matches.

Also.

Wanna join? Yay!
First, know our Rule. (i will bring you honor in battle ^_^)
Second, you must want to join. (i do.)
Third, post a request & state your reason for wanting to join this guild. (top of this post.)

Im looking for a large clan, as i find it appealing to have a larger member base to work with. keeps the game more exciting when i can get a little help when i have attempted a level 20 or so times and just cant beat it. ( has been happening more and more with the defense matches.

Also.

Wanna join? Yay!
First, know our Rule. (i will bring you honor in battle ^_^)
Second, you must want to join. (i do.)
Third, post a request & state your reason for wanting to join this guild. (top of this post.)

Sigh, maybe it's a bad idea to say this, but, even if we're larger than most, we're still a pretty small clan. :T

Warframe's community just cannot support the number of moon clans there are now.

Still, you're welcome to come try it out here and see if you like it.

Though, you still seem to be in a clan or have a pending invite to one.

Feel free to get back to us after you've cleared this up.

Tsk tsk, Aimop c:

EDIT:

Lol I see it has certainly been awhile since I've last checked in...

Been awhile, Ex.

Thanks for the bump. :x

Well its been fun folks, hope you guys have a good time. The memories and moments in this clan Ill never forget. Catch ya'll in the flipside.

Edit: Forgot to send the reason.

Well so far most of the people I played with have gone and left already, not much reason for me to stay and just stare at the quiet (for my timezone) chatbox. 

Well its been fun folks, hope you guys have a good time. The memories and moments in this clan Ill never forget. Catch ya'll in the flipside.

Well so far most of the people I played with have gone and left already, not much reason for me to stay and just stare at the quiet (for my timezone) chatbox. 

An unavoidable circumstance of a gaming group, huh.

I'll be on Steam if there's anything.

See you around, Ditsydoo. I hope your future brings you happiness.

Apologies if this comes too soon after the departure of a clan member who was evidently well-respected, but I do hope I'm not stepping on any toes by announcing my interest in joining you.

I am most certainly capable of following rules, and I do want to join, primarily out of a sense of really feeling like I want to...well, be somewhere. This seems fun, as do other Moon clans. I've looked at others, like Dark Vector and SSI, but I feel that this has more...charm to it? I'm not sure. But all the same, combined with past affairs with other clans not really going anywhere, I want to go somewhere, I suppose, and meet nice people in the process. I'm sure that's reason enough.

IGN is WoodenLunchbox - look forward to seeing you, hopefully.

Apologies if this comes too soon after the departure of a clan member who was evidently well-respected, but I do hope I'm not stepping on any toes by announcing my interest in joining you.

I am most certainly capable of following rules, and I do want to join, primarily out of a sense of really feeling like I want to...well, be somewhere. This seems fun, as do other Moon clans. I've looked at others, like Dark Vector and SSI, but I feel that this has more...charm to it? I'm not sure. But all the same, combined with past affairs with other clans not really going anywhere, I want to go somewhere, I suppose, and meet nice people in the process. I'm sure that's reason enough.

IGN is WoodenLunchbox - look forward to seeing you, hopefully.

A new member is always welcomed with smiling faces and warm welcomes, no matter what. 

I believe the CMC will be a great fit for you, WoodenLunchbox and I'm happy to say that you are welcome to join us.

Invite sent. Welcome, crusader.

Awww, :< take care Ditsy.

Hey there, Exie. Hope all is well.

Pretty well c: Senior year in HS has been going smoothly. 

Been awhile, Ex.

Thanks for the bump. :x

...bump :x

Hello can I join? My IGN is -Nhan-

I want to join because I saw my little pony which is pretty cool xD, I don't watch it but I do watch anime and I can completely understand why people love it still xD, I'm rank 7 atm, I'm a closed beta player that just recently returned to warframe. I'm from the UK (Europe) and I'm looking for a clan to join because I haven't ever had a clan experience in Warframe and I was hoping doing this would change that.

Hello can I join? My IGN is -Nhan-

I want to join because I saw my little pony which is pretty cool xD, I don't watch it but I do watch anime and I can completely understand why people love it still xD, I'm rank 7 atm, I'm a closed beta player that just recently returned to warframe. I'm from the UK (Europe) and I'm looking for a clan to join because I haven't ever had a clan experience in Warframe and I was hoping doing this would change that.

Hey there -Nhan-. The CMC do no require members to watch MLP, or be particularly fond of it, so long as you respect the fact that others do. As far as I can tell, I think you'll find a good fit with us and vis versa.

Invite sent. Welcome Crusader.

Scoot, please invite me to clan.

Who in the name of who are you. :I

To clarify, for our dear LadyScootaloo, this is not an appropriate way of asking for clan membership.

I kindly ask that you read the original post in this thread and then come back with a proper application. If you cannot do that, I ask that you seek membership somewhere else.

Good day. Been a CMC before but had to quit playing for a while (6 months-ish) and was set on the innactive list. I'd like to to come back to the CMC for more fun and action.

Please and thank you

Hey there, Necrophyle.

Hope everything has been well in your absence. I see no reason not to welcome you back in, so that's that.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

Archived