Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

my ign is DarkCero94

tats wat I was missing right?

Not quite. Head over to the front page of the thread and give it a good looking over. We're looking for more details on what you're looking for in a clan so we can be sure the CMC are a good choice for you, among other things.

Hey there!

Would love to join your clan, im from South Africa and enjoy casual fun games.

IGN is: _Yahtzee_

Looking forward to being a fellow brony/member :P

A bit terse for my tastes, but casual and fun is what we're all about. Just make sure you've taken a look at the Creeds.

Invite sent. Welcome Crusader.

A bit terse for my tastes, but casual and fun is what we're all about. Just make sure you've taken a look at the Creeds.

Sorry about that :P

Update:

I'm a South African Brony, and love playing RPG games casually. So im not always the best of the best in games, but do enjoy helping others out when I see new players reaching out in either a chat or in-game to try and learn more about what they are about to get themselves into :)

Reason for joining:

Was looking for a casual/fun clan for a while now in Warframe but did not know how to search for clans. Then about 30min ago I played a game of T3 MD with a player from your clan (FinalplayerRyu) and recognized the emblem on his shoulder from MLP (that I loved!) and immediately reached out to him in chat to find out how I could join the clan he was in.

He was a great help in leading me into all the details of joining, and thanks to him I have finally found a permanent home in Warframe :P 

Anyone who wants to reach me in-game, be it questions about the game or just chatting. My IGN is _Yahtzee_ and I will be happy to help you out.

Regards

Yahtzee

Sorry about that :P

Update:

I'm a South African Brony, and love playing RPG games casually. So im not always the best of the best in games, but do enjoy helping others out when I see new players reaching out in either a chat or in-game to try and learn more about what they are about to get themselves into :)

Reason for joining:

Was looking for a casual/fun clan for a while now in Warframe but did not know how to search for clans. Then about 30min ago I played a game of T3 MD with a player from your clan (FinalplayerRyu) and recognized the emblem on his shoulder from MLP (that I loved!) and immediately reached out to him in chat to find out how I could join the clan he was in.

He was a great help in leading me into all the details of joining, and thanks to him I have finally found a permanent home in Warframe :P 

Anyone who wants to reach me in-game, be it questions about the game or just chatting. My IGN is _Yahtzee_ and I will be happy to help you out.

Regards

Yahtzee

Very nice! You earned that invitation. We will always have room for helpful crusaders such as yourself.

Hello, I would like to join the clan. But may I ask for you to Skype me at "max22493" Then (Fale.Fun , Not the facebook one) Because my ig chat doesn't work for some stupid reason. I can tell you anything you need to know over Skype ^.^ (Also anyone who reads this. Feel free to add me!) Thank you for your co-operation ^^

WarFrame IGN: FaleFlam3
Favorite pony: Octavia :L

Hello, I would like to join the clan. But may I ask for you to Skype me at "max22493" Then (Fale.Fun , Not the facebook one) Because my ig chat doesn't work for some stupid reason. I can tell you anything you need to know over Skype ^.^ (Also anyone who reads this. Feel free to add me!) Thank you for your co-operation ^^

WarFrame IGN: FaleFlam3

Favorite pony: Octavia :L

Howdy, FaleFlam3!

Thank you for providing the extra information and explaining your situation. However, the only requirements we have for joining our cozy little slice of the Warframe community is to follow the rules posted on the first page of this thread, state you want to join the clan (which you have) and why you want to join it, for the purpose of making sure that our clan will be a good fit for you.

If Haldos or LadyScootaloo want to contact you, that's fine, but the only thing you'll need to do for me to accept your application is give a reason to why you want to join us and make sure you understand the rules.

Again, thank you for providing information concerning your situation, but seeing as how you are able to post here in this forum thread, that's the only outlet we need concerning your application. Make a new post with the appropriate information and one of us will send an invite your way.

Edit: I like Octavia too.

Hey! It's me again :D. And I would like to join the CMC For a fun and enjoyable time, (Also relates to MLP And I am a Brony soooooo Win Win?)
I am a mastery rank of 6 and play Warframe everyday, So i am quite a active person. Joining this clan would ensure I would stay on Warframe because i would have plenty of people to talk to and play with everyday (Normally i run solo ASH missions and its like, Getting kinda oldd) I would be free to help anyone with any mission needed or if anyone had questions about the game. And honestly, I just want to have a good time just like everyone else, And i think that this is the clan for me! Thank you for reading my post, And thank you for considering to invite me to your wonderful clan! I will be on for the next 4 or so hours so, If there is anymore questions or anything you want me to answer I am free to oblige ^.^ I understand the rules and I am proud to say I don't plan to break any for the time I am in this Clan! ^.^
IGN:FaleFlam3
 <3 

Helloo! =)

I wish to join this clan if its possible please.

The reason i wish to join is because I like cheese!(um what does that have to do with anything)

Cheese is yellow and that awesome pony clan emblem is yellow(its actually gold)

Even better! Gold Cheese!(ok...)

CHEEZ CHEEZ

Ok on to a real reason. That emblem is pretty awesome. Also Im pretty lonely when playing warframe so it would be nice to be part of an clan.

ill try my best to support the guild when ask too.- cheese addict

IGN: Cheese-Ninja

Hey! It's me again :D. And I would like to join the CMC For a fun and enjoyable time, (Also relates to MLP And I am a Brony soooooo Win Win?)

I am a mastery rank of 6 and play Warframe everyday, So i am quite a active person. Joining this clan would ensure I would stay on Warframe because i would have plenty of people to talk to and play with everyday (Normally i run solo ASH missions and its like, Getting kinda oldd) I would be free to help anyone with any mission needed or if anyone had questions about the game. And honestly, I just want to have a good time just like everyone else, And i think that this is the clan for me! Thank you for reading my post, And thank you for considering to invite me to your wonderful clan! I will be on for the next 4 or so hours so, If there is anymore questions or anything you want me to answer I am free to oblige ^.^ I understand the rules and I am proud to say I don't plan to break any for the time I am in this Clan! ^.^

IGN:FaleFlam3

<3 

Sounds like a good fit to me.

Helloo! =)

I wish to join this clan if its possible please.

The reason i wish to join is because I like cheese!(um what does that have to do with anything)

Cheese is yellow and that awesome pony clan emblem is yellow(its actually gold)

Even better! Gold Cheese!(ok...)

CHEEZ CHEEZ

Ok on to a real reason. That emblem is pretty awesome. Also Im pretty lonely when playing warframe so it would be nice to be part of an clan.

ill try my best to support the guild when ask too.- cheese addict

IGN: Cheese-Ninja

Well, a desire to be involved with other players is noble enough. Just make sure you've both taken a moment to read the creeds on the first page.

Invites sent. Welcome crusaders.

T-800-2: I'm new to Warframe and I'm looking for a casual clan to play. I might ask for help sometimes, and I'm interested in the Supra.

Hey there, T-800-2.

Hope you're enjoying yourself so far and I think you'll find the CMC a good place to have more fun. We're all about helping fellow members so feel free to ask anytime you need help.

Please may I join your clan? My Daddy plays in your clan and seems to have a lot of fun. I will be playing with him when I am here. For now, he is helping me. I am Michael, Son of Ilvane. Maybe you know him?

Michael

Hey there, Michael. I think it's great that you and your father play together. Being able to be apart of the same clan and have fun seems like a good reason to join. Do me a favor and make sure you've looked at the Creeds on the first page.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hello, I would like to join.

I'm currently Rank 10 recently coming back to warframe to see what I missed 2-3 patches ago.

Hope to get some help, see what's new and what changed.

Thxs in advance. 

Hey there, heello306. Going to have to ask you to head back to the first page and give it a looking over. More detail is requested about why you want to join us, to ensure we're going to best suit your needs.

Archived