Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Alright, I've left the other clan. I'm ready for an invite whenever you get the chance. Thanks for admitting me.

Howdy, BronyArtemis!

Everything checks out. An invitation has been sent to you.

Welcome, Crusader.

Edit: Oops. It seems I was a bit late. I should probably refresh the page more frequently.

Howdy, BronyArtemis!

Everything checks out. An invitation has been sent to you.

Welcome, Crusader.

Edit: Oops. It seems I was a bit late. I should probably refresh the page more frequently.

No worries, I appreciate your acceptance too. Building my key now. It's a little bummer not being able to hop in the dojo right away, but you know how it is. I just joined the Steam group too. Looking forward to crusading with you guys!

Hey there, MiniMercias. Which member would you be referring to? Also, please take a look at the first page closely and tell us a little more about why you wish to join.

I prefer a bit more incite, but I suppose having a good time is reason enough. Make sure you've read the Creed.

Invite sent, welcome crusader.

0%. Carry on, MrBunny.

This. This I like to see. I see no reason to say no. You're more than welcome to join BronyArtemis. The only issue is that you are currently in a clan, and thus, cannot receive invites. You will have to leave that clan first and then we'll be able to invite you. Make sure you  make a new post if you do.

The member i was refering to is called Gaulwa, i have read the info in the first page, that other reason why this aplication is being made. the passed clan  when i was there wasn`t more that 3 persons playing  regulary, and i felt the need of entering in a bigger clan, where i can met people that play the same game so i can feel even more motivated 2 play this game!, and its a great way 2 improve my inglish {since it is kind of rusty}... 

The member i was refering to is called Gaulwa, i have read the info in the first page, that other reason why this aplication is being made. the passed clan  when i was there wasn`t more that 3 persons playing  regulary, and i felt the need of entering in a bigger clan, where i can met people that play the same game so i can feel even more motivated 2 play this game!, and its a great way 2 improve my inglish {since it is kind of rusty}... 

Excellent. Quite a few players hustling and bustling about, so you should find a welcoming group to play with. While the vast majority of our members speak English, you will not be berated for being a little off. Never stop improving. I see no reason to think the CMC would not be a good fit for you.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Excellent. Quite a few players hustling and bustling about, so you should find a welcoming group to play with. While the vast majority of our members speak English, you will not be berated for being a little off. Never stop improving. I see no reason to think the CMC would not be a good fit for you.

Grr. I was writing out such a long and elaborate response too, and you beat me to it.

Interesting, does it work like a normal hitscan weapon or has it some kind of max range?

I'll start paying closer attention, but I believe it's just like any hitscan weapon, though it works like a shotgun, so it's not very accurate at long range.

Also, 99% sure it has puncture because it went through a Grineer shield and has gone through multiple enemies in a line.

I'm already in the clan, but i have a friend who's looking to join.

His name is Rezayne. Think you could send him an invite pretty please?

<3

Rezayne will have to submit a post themselves to be invited. Make sure they include the necessary information from the front page as well.

May I join? I love to be in a rich community here.

Hmm. You seem to be on the right track, but I'm going to ask that you look over the first page, and give a little bit more detail on why you want to join us.

We do this to make sure that our clan is the best fit for you. If a rich community is all you're looking for, you may be best off somewhere else.

i'd like to join :) my friend is in the clan

Hey there Awsdfrgty,

Out of curiosity, which friend would you be referring to?

I'm going to have to ask you to take a look at the first page very closely, and present the required information before we can accept your application. It will help us to be sure that the CMC are a good choice for you. Having a friend in the clan is great, but I'm afraid it's not a free pass.

Hey Haldos.

His name is Ollape.

The rule is to not tarnish the guild name.

I want to join CMC.

I'd like to be in the same guild with my friend.

Well, you did what I asked, and playing with a familiar face is reason enough.

Archived