Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hi, I'm interested in being a part of the clan, I am a pretty casual player and it would be nice to be able to more reliably play with people. I assure you that I have read rules and promise i shall not tarnish the name of the CMC.

Oh well, here goes nothing...

Hiya, I'd like to join the Crusaders.

My IGN (honestly, this is the first time I hear this abbrevation, but I presume it's my ingame name :/ ) : Koekelbag

Region: Belgium

Reason?

- I'm fairly new to the game, but clans seem like a fairly important part.

- I'm a huge moderate fan of the current generation of talking mini-sized horses with no/either/both horn/wings.

- The first result upon searching "warframe mlp clan" was this thread,

These 3 2 combined= My application...

Oh, and I've read the rules the Creeds.

Howdy Koekelbag!

I'm glad that you found us, because it sounds like you would be a good fit with the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

FYI, I did a name change from Shaozis to Vaykor.

I didn't vanish into the thin air, just changed my name. :P

Praise the Marelok!

We were wondering where you went. Thanks for the update.

Hello I have read the rules and wish to join the clan to hang out with you cute pony folk :3

Howdy OWNSyouAll!

You've read the rules and you want to hang out with people of similar interests. That sounds like solid reasoning to me, so I don't see why you wouldn't fit in with us.

Hi, I'm interested in being a part of the clan, I am a pretty casual player and it would be nice to be able to more reliably play with people. I assure you that I have read rules and promise i shall not tarnish the name of the CMC.

Howdy, SirPace!

As long as you follow the creeds and be a model Crusader, you will have no problems finding people to play with in the CMC.

Hi~

Would'a like to try to join the ranks of CMC

Reasons being twofold; For there seems to be kinda good word about you in general, and its getting somewhat too quiet in solo-queuey. Yours seem to be nice group, according overall manners and at least this topic.

Also why CmC in particular?

I... it's.. not like i like to watch technicolor unicorns or anything! I just like'd the Mane of th.. NAME!, Name of the clan, i mean..

IGN should be: Konatan

Region Europe.

As for the Creed, those i have seen (old and new), and rules are highly rational. There is, or should not to be, -not any reason to.. not comply?

But figuratively little Twi' over my shoulder keeps scheming nigh implausible theories how or why things "could" go wrong. maybe? once? someway, someday? -Thus voiding oath a lie.

So do you seal the deal with an ironhoofed pinkie promise, or is "will try the very, very, hardest to uphold this creed and all its ideals. as best as can do and possible" -Even close to passable?

And yes, im overthinking this Creed thing a mile and-a-half, but if that bunch of words have kept sending people back to start some 200+ pages, they hold value. If they hold such value, they should be taken seriously.

PS in all honesty, honesty is unhandy element. this is SO not a good marketing speech...

Hi~

Would'a like to try to join the ranks of CMC

Reasons being twofold; For there seems to be kinda good word about you in general, and its getting somewhat too quiet in solo-queuey. Yours seem to be nice group, according overall manners and at least this topic.

Also why CmC in particular?

I... it's.. not like i like to watch technicolor unicorns or anything! I just like'd the Mane of th.. NAME!, Name of the clan, i mean..

IGN should be: Konatan

Region Europe.

As for the Creed, those i have seen (old and new), and rules are highly rational. There is, or should not to be, -not any reason to.. not comply?

But figuratively little Twi' over my shoulder keeps scheming nigh implausible theories how or why things "could" go wrong. maybe? once? someway, someday? -Thus voiding oath a lie.

So do you seal the deal with an ironhoofed pinkie promise, or is "will try the very, very, hardest to uphold this creed and all its ideals. as best as can do and possible" -Even close to passable?

And yes, im overthinking this Creed thing a mile and-a-half, but if that bunch of words have kept sending people back to start some 200+ pages, they hold value. If they hold such value, they should be taken seriously.

PS in all honesty, honesty is unhandy element. this is SO not a good marketing speech...

Howdy Konatan!

Thanks for the read. That was... interesting. As long as you have read the creeds and promise to uphold them, I see no reason why you won't be a good fit.

Ah, sorry, been weighing whether or not to find a clan better suited to my interests. I've read and agree to the rules and creed, and am looking to join.

I was referred by one, Shinoan.  

Howdy HolyMacintosh!

Shinoan has been an active Crusader for a while, and we would definitely be interested in accepting friends of them. But, just stating who you were referred by is not enough information for us to accept you. I'm going to need you to read the first page of this thread again and see what your application needs for you to be accepted. Once you've done that, make a new post with the correct information and an invitation will be sent your way.

Hi ! I'd like to join to join the Crusaders and then try to get my Cutie Mark awesome mods and destroy Ponyville the enemies ! :3

I read the rules and will follow them. Cross my heart, hop to fly, stick a cupcake in my ey–ouch !

Hello!

I wanna join CMC and also I read the rules. I have a bad luck with clans, they were small clans and inactives, I like a clan with many people to have fun and help each other, since this is a big one, there would be always an online member ;). I like CMC theme so I would be glad of being a member. :) I would contribute with materials for new things on dojo, I always did.

Hi ! I'd like to join to join the Crusaders and then try to get my Cutie Mark awesome mods and destroy Ponyville the enemies ! :3

I read the rules and will follow them. Cross my heart, hop to fly, stick a cupcake in my ey–ouch !

Hey there, ChatPion.

You've read the rules, but I'm afraid your reason "Get awesome mods and destroy the enemies" doesn't say anything that can't be done on your own. We're looking for a reason why you want to join a clan, and more specifically, this one.

Hello!

I wanna join CMC and also I read the rules. I have a bad luck with clans, they were small clans and inactives, I like a clan with many people to have fun and help each other, since this is a big one, there would be always an online member ;). I like CMC theme so I would be glad of being a member. :) I would contribute with materials for new things on dojo, I always did.

Hey there, Tropius.

At the moment, we are in the process of working on inactivities within the clan. There are still dedicated members who are on regularly and help others, but I'm afraid the "Moon" clan title does not fit as well as it should. If DE allows us to step down a tier, you can expect that to happen.

You've read the rules and have given a good reason for wanting to join. If you still wish to join us, you are more than welcome.

Hey there, Tropius.

At the moment, we are in the process of working on inactivities within the clan. There are still dedicated members who are on regularly and help others, but I'm afraid the "Moon" clan title does not fit as well as it should. If DE allows us to step down a tier, you can expect that to happen.

You've read the rules and have given a good reason for wanting to join. If you still wish to join us, you are more than welcome.

Oh, no problem it's good anyway!

I accept the invite, thank you so much! :D

Whoops, sorry I missed this point.

I want to join this clan because I'm pretty new and I've never been in a clan.

I'd like to meet and play with new people. And to get some help in missions (sometimes, there's nobody where I want to go).

Howdy HolyMacintosh!

Shinoan has been an active Crusader for a while, and we would definitely be interested in accepting friends of them. But, just stating who you were referred by is not enough information for us to accept you. I'm going to need you to read the first page of this thread again and see what your application needs for you to be accepted. Once you've done that, make a new post with the correct information and an invitation will be sent your way.

Alright,

I've read and agree with the rules, guidelines, and the creed. I've decided to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders because the clan coincides with my interests, is active, and from what I've heard (and seen) maintains an active leadership.

Whoops, sorry I missed this point.

I want to join this clan because I'm pretty new and I've never been in a clan.

I'd like to meet and play with new people. And to get some help in missions (sometimes, there's nobody where I want to go).

Howdy ChatPion!

Thanks for getting back to us.

I'm sure a few of our Crusaders will be happy to help you with anything you need. I hope you make a lot of friends with us.

Alright,

I've read and agree with the rules, guidelines, and the creed. I've decided to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders because the clan coincides with my interests, is active, and from what I've heard (and seen) maintains an active leadership.

Howdy again!

Thanks for getting back to us.

This is everything we needed. You've read the rules and have a valid reason to join. I see no reason why I should turn you away.

Hello there!

Im interested in joining this clan because I want to be apart of a nice community and play with people more, also because of similar interests

I also read the rules, creed, etc and will not tarnish the name of the CMC

Hey there, Droopynitro.

I see no reason why the CMC wouldn't work for you.

Hey can I join the clan I've got a few friends in it HunterRoseStein, RavenRoseStein, Eliean, PyreWolf11.

Howdy Pockets-xD!

We would be happy to have you, provided you give us a bit more information and fix your "application" here.

Having friends in the clan helps, but I'm going to have to ask you to read the first page of this thread, find out what you're missing and make a new post with the correct information.

hello.

im interested to join the cutie mark crusaders, i have read the rules and i want to join because im loooking for a friendly and active clan and also to play with more people.

Howdy, R0ukan3N!

As long as you have read the rules and promise to uphold them, you will fit in just fine. I hope you make many friends with us.

Greetings, Crusaders.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the lack of updates since the Feedback survey. Both JT and I have been busy with school and work respectively but I assure you, we have been working on the things you brought up in that survey despite the lack of communication.

A look at the results of the survey:

http://derpy.me/61rnb

We've established a new Updates document that will catalog any and all updates that are happening in the clan and give links to any announcements such as this one. We got some word that the forum is not a great place for updates, and that the MoTD doesn't get seen enough to help, not to mention you cannot copy links from in game chat. Here's hoping that this document system will be more available and easy to utilize for you all.

Updates: http://derpy.me/pa6bn

On top of that, we've completely remade the Ranking system. Here are two documents that will explain how it will now work:

Ranks:
http://derpy.me/lamv2

Crests:
http://derpy.me/as6ms

On top of THAT, we have a new feedback survey that will never expire. Feel free to use it whenever you need to:

http://derpy.me/h97j6

All of these links will be provided on the front page in their respective places for future convenience.

I'm very sorry for giving you guys a lot to take in at once, I really am, but those are the breaks with a busy schedule.

I promise that these updates won't go into effect until Monday, so you at least have some time to read it all, if you so choose.

Appreciate your time, Crusaders. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Steps taken to improve clan and in-clan interactions, I'm digging it!
That said, some thoughts on crests and ranks.
I'm sure there are no notifications for research contributions/clannies support. That might lead to folks who prefer supporting others in PM or at odd hours to still remain unnoticed. No one person can be online at all times, and even if we take leader, co-leader and heroes, that still leaves some blind spots-moreover, human memory is not perfect, and some contributors may simply be accidentally forgotten.

In short, my concern is that even people actually supporting others may simply slip through the cracks.

Proposition to that end-guardians and above have access to a separate google document, where names of those who actually contributed are listed with number of 'good deeds' and the date of last such interaction noticed in chat.

That would allow both the brass and us regular folks to keep tabs on our progress.

Steps taken to improve clan and in-clan interactions, I'm digging it!

That said, some thoughts on crests and ranks.

I'm sure there are no notifications for research contributions/clannies support. That might lead to folks who prefer supporting others in PM or at odd hours to still remain unnoticed. No one person can be online at all times, and even if we take leader, co-leader and heroes, that still leaves some blind spots-moreover, human memory is not perfect, and some contributors may simply be accidentally forgotten.

In short, my concern is that even people actually supporting others may simply slip through the cracks.

Proposition to that end-guardians and above have access to a separate google document, where names of those who actually contributed are listed with number of 'good deeds' and the date of last such interaction noticed in chat.

That would allow both the brass and us regular folks to keep tabs on our progress.

Very good points. I appreciate you taking the time to put what you feel out in the open and give us your honest opinion. We will take your thoughts into consideration, as they will help us shape this clan for the better.

Archived