Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Greetings,

I have read the 'creeds' and understand them. I wish to join as my friends who I once played with, and thus our clan, are no longer active. I've been around since beta and am only recently getting back into the game after a few months leave of absence. I spotted you guys linked on EQD and thought it may be a good fit.

Cheers!

Howdy, Kreth_Soul-Weaver!

You have read and understand the creeds and have a very good reason for joining. We hope you make many friends with us. Our members should also get you up to speed if you need anything.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Howdy, Kreth_Soul-Weaver!

We were linked on EQD? Since when?

You have read and understand the creeds and have a very good reason for joining. We hope you make many friends with us. Our members should also get you up to speed if you need anything.

Indeed. Under the new Gaming Index under Servers/Guilds/Clans. Link to the index: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/05/gaming-index.html

So. Here I am again. Making another forum post. Because the new rule insists I ruin my surprise, I'm sure most of you know me. Where I was before just wasn't working for me. And anywhere else I try to go, I wind up getting picked by some sort of Storm Clan. Although I don't agree with a lot that's changed around here, I'd like to extend an offer of rejoining. And yes, I read the rules. The rules on the first page look the same, so I can agree to those.

So. Here I am again. Making another forum post. Because the new rule insists I ruin my surprise, I'm sure most of you know me. Where I was before just wasn't working for me. And anywhere else I try to go, I wind up getting picked by some sort of Storm Clan. Although I don't agree with a lot that's changed around here, I'd like to extend an offer of rejoining. And yes, I read the rules. The rules on the first page look the same, so I can agree to those.

Howdy, Rarityframe!

We are glad to have you back.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

Lonely Tenno passing through...

Hi, is there a place for someone bad like me? :3

(and yes, I've read rules etc.)

Howdy, CryingbabyCZ.

Even though it may have been in jest, saying you are bad is not something I like to see. Even if that had not caused me to stop and think about accepting you, you have also not fully completed your application.

I want to join this clan because my old one is dead and I can't contribute to the clan, its development, and its projects if there are none in progress. Also, I don't use formas. :D

Hey there, Crimsonblack.

You gave us a reason, but there is one last detail you're missing. Please head back to the front page and take a closer look at the "Wanna join?" section.

Hey there, Crimsonblack.

You gave us a reason, but there is one last detail you're missing. Please head back to the front page and take a closer look at the "Wanna join?" section.

Doh! So used to clicking on a checkbox for that. Yes. I saw. I've seen those kinds everywhere, so no. I won't break them, and yes, I understand them.

I would like to join this clan.

Howdy, Twilightsparkill!

Your application here is missing some information we need to know before we accept you. If you would still like to join, head back to the front page of this thread, find out what you need, then make a new post with the correct information.

Hey guys i have read the rules and agree to them (i wold not be posting this otherwise) and i would like to join. Reason? For The lulz? Seriously i am looking for a fun yet numerous clan in whitch to enjoy the game. If u need anymore info let me know.

Hi, if there are any openings, I would love to join this clan. I wanted to join this clan because I have read the creed and rules and thought that this clan seems like a friendly group for a casual player like me. In addition, I have just come back to Warframe 2 weeks ago from about a 2 year hiatus and would like to find some people to talk to and have fun with. 

Hey guys i have read the rules and agree to them (i wold not be posting this otherwise) and i would like to join. Reason? For The lulz? Seriously i am looking for a fun yet numerous clan in whitch to enjoy the game. If u need anymore info let me know.

Howdy, Oblivinaty.

It's good that you have read the rules and agree to them but to me, the reason that you want to join us may disappoint you. We certainly do have our fun, but we don't have as many active members at a time as you may think. So for that reason, you may want to look elsewhere. But if you still want to join us, make another post saying you still want to be admitted.

Hi, if there are any openings, I would love to join this clan. I wanted to join this clan because I have read the creed and rules and thought that this clan seems like a friendly group for a casual player like me. In addition, I have just come back to Warframe 2 weeks ago from about a 2 year hiatus and would like to find some people to talk to and have fun with. 

Howdy, MisoSoup.

We certainly are a casual group and you can be sure that many of our Crusaders will be willing to help you with whatever you need.

Hello i would love to join your clan, my region is North America-East, and my ID is Lance112154

As for my reason for wanting to join, I just want a friendly clan to talk to and do missions with, also I Love MLP

Also, i've read the rules :D

Howdy, lance112154!

Understanding the rules is good. Adding friendliness on top of that is even better. I imagine the Cutie Mark Crusaders will be a great place for you.

Howdy, Twilightsparkill!

Your application here is missing some information we need to know before we accept you. If you would still like to join, head back to the front page of this thread, find out what you need, then make a new post with the correct information.

Sorry im a derpy.

I have read the rules.... in short... dont be a Gilda.

and i want to join the clan because i love Ponies and warframe. sooo my not combine the two.

Sorry im a derpy.

I have read the rules.... in short... dont be a Gilda.

and i want to join the clan because i love Ponies and warframe. sooo my not combine the two.

Howdy again, thanks for getting back to us.

Everything checks out. i hope you make many friends with us.

Archived