Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

I've read the creeds and will abide by them, and I'd like to join because I've been noticing the clan a bit more recently, and the members seem friendly up close. That and I just recently left another clan that was full of silly drama queens that split their clan in two for whatever reason. Didn't have time for that.

IGN: Renabu

Greetings, The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

I am a recurring veteran starting anew in the vast galaxy of Warframe, and I seek a lovely group of Tenno to keep me company on my journey.

I have read the creeds and guidelines and I will abide by them. I will not tarnish the name of the CMC! I will most definitely help anyone who would request it.

I hope to have a fun time with you all! Cheers~

Hey there, Pehon.

I have thought about restarting with a new account but time just doesn't allow it these days. Best of luck to you in that endeavor.

As for your application, I can't think of a reason to say no.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

I've read the creeds and will abide by them, and I'd like to join because I've been noticing the clan a bit more recently, and the members seem friendly up close. That and I just recently left another clan that was full of silly drama queens that split their clan in two for whatever reason. Didn't have time for that.

IGN: Renabu

Greetings, Renabu.

Always happy to know that Crusaders have been making a good impression outside the clan. Sorry to hear that you've had bad experiences previous and I do hope that we can live up to your expectations.

Haiisss Cutie Mark Crusaders!

I was aparently.. left "Clan-less"... Could i have an invite back? Pretty please?

I know the creeds yes ^.^

IGN: Choupette.

Nice to see you again, Choupette.

My apologies for having to drop you, but we've been making some changes and working on our activity. Unfortunately that requires dropping players who have ceased playing.

Always room for a returning Crusader and I appreciate you taking the time to look over the new Creeds.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

Hi guys i was once part of the clan but due to inactivity and i was kicked out i've started to pick up Warframe again i am willing to serve under the clan's banner once again

Howdy again, Scipio_Xypher.

It's good to hear from you again and that you are interested in returning to us. But, the rules have been slightly modified in your absence and I'm going to need confirmation that you have read and understood the modified creeds. So, please go back to the first page of this thread, read over the creeds, then make a new post telling me you've read them and will continue to uphold them and we will go from there.

Hey i just started warframe again and want to join the clan, i read the creeds and guidelines and will follow.

IGN: Reaverzxc

Howdy, Reaverzxc.

I think it's wonderful that you want to join. It's even better that you have read the creeds and promise to follow them. But, the last part of the application process is to say why you want to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders. We do this to make sure that the CMC will be a good fit for you above another clan. So, if you could make a new post saying as to why you would like to join us, that would be greatly appreciated and we can go from there.

Add Elfdale please

Howdy, Elfdale.

I'm going to need you to go to the front page of this thread and read the "Wanna join?" section, as you are missing information we need to consider your application.

I KNOW the Creed.. kind of... not word for word, but I get the idea.

I WANT to join.

which is why I'm posting here with my reasons as to why i wish to join.

1: my friend joined recently, and he suggested I join.

2: I read this, and I instantly found yall amazing: "A curse riddled verse is not the worst, but don’t make it a habit. In fact, quite the reverse."

Looking forward to a response. ^.^

IGN: sprinkles269

As to why i want to join the clan, this clan looks pretty cool and friendly. I would like a place i could ask for help and this clan looks like its members would help everyone.

Much appreciated for getting back to us.

re read all the terms and rules and am willing to serve the clan

Thank you for looking over the rules.

Hello, BladeEnd here.

I've read the creeds and I will accept them. Can I join your clan? I want to reunite with my friends, who already are Crusaders, SnakeMuller and ref92.

Greetings, BladeEnd.

You've done all we ask and we appreciate it.

I KNOW the Creed.. kind of... not word for word, but I get the idea.

I WANT to join.

which is why I'm posting here with my reasons as to why i wish to join.

1: my friend joined recently, and he suggested I join.

2: I read this, and I instantly found yall amazing: "A curse riddled verse is not the worst, but don’t make it a habit. In fact, quite the reverse."

Looking forward to a response. ^.^

IGN: sprinkles269

Hey there,  Sprinkles269.

So long as you've given the rules a looking over, and understand what we expect, I see no reason to say no.

Hay i would love to join you clan :3 I've read all the creeds and understand them all

and the reason why i want to join ? is cuz i want people to play with and u all seem nice :D

IGN: rancorbloood 

Howdy, rancorbloood

You've done everything we've asked and I see no reason to deny you. I hope you enjoy your stay.

First - Creeds. I see them every time i blink.
Second - Want. I'm looking for a place for myself and for people with which i can spend some fun time.
Third - I think I did it in the wrong order.. Ah i will just continue..

Tenno rank 11 ( Silver Seeker ) in possession of many Warframes and Weapons that could hurt other life(more or less)forms.
Marked for Death by Stalker ( Help me :< ).

Hoping for an invitation.

In Game Name: Trizer
( isn't it always the same as on forum ? Adding just in case )

Hello everyone, i would like to join the clan, i readed the rules and i want to be part of it, i promise i will respect everyone and keep it quiet, i just wanna be whit my friends who are in the clan, and maybe make some friends, or at least help some in missions.

asas

Mi name in the game is OCEANICABYSS

First - Creeds. I see them every time i blink.

Second - Want. I'm looking for a place for myself and for people with which i can spend some fun time.

Third - I think I did it in the wrong order.. Ah i will just continue..

Tenno rank 11 ( Silver Seeker ) in possession of many Warframes and Weapons that could hurt other life(more or less)forms.

Marked for Death by Stalker ( Help me :< ).

Hoping for an invitation.

In Game Name: Trizer

( isn't it always the same as on forum ? Adding just in case )

First - Greeting: Hey there, Trizer.

Sec- Just kidding. I appreciate your enthusiasm Seems like the CMC would be a great fit for you.

Hello everyone, i would like to join the clan, i readed the rules and i want to be part of it, i promise i will respect everyone and keep it quiet, i just wanna be whit my friends who are in the clan, and maybe make some friends, or at least help some in missions.

asas

Mi name in the game is OCEANICABYSS

Greetings, Oceanicabyss.

Sounds like everything is in order.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusasder.

Hi everyone,

I would like to join your clan. I read the rules. I remember Creeds. I would like to play with you and my friend who is already in CMC. 

IGN: anka4991

Howdy, anka4991.

As long as you have read and promise to follow the creeds, you will always have a place here. I hope you can make many more friends with us.

The only thing keeping me from sending you an invitation is the fact that you are already in a clan, making it impossible for me to send you an invitation. So, I'm going to need you to leave your current clan, then make a new post or send me a message letting me know you are ready.

i wan join :( i wan to be a brony :D im one of the friends of GhostExtreme0.. I just wan join and have a good time :)

Greetings, USS_DjMarV12.

Please head back to the front page and give it a good looking over.

Hihi!! Im a friend of GhostExtremeZero too, and i want to join this clan! I'm new and willing to learn!

Thank you(:

Hey there, ReikoHazuki.

I'm also going to have to ask you to return to the first page and read it carefully.

Archived