Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Was previously in the CMC , loved every second ,sadly I decided to join a rl friends clan that is now largely inactive :( and I wanna come home.

Have read all the rules again , and generally just want to come back to having awesome fun in CMC again.

PS. in game name is the same <<

looking to join an active but casual clan

i've read all the creeds and guidelines :)

IGN  MrKeel

Howdy, MrKeel.

I appreciate you taking the time to read the creeds and guidelines. Wanting to join a casual clan is also part of the first step, as we are one. However, the reason we do this application process is to ensure that the CMC will be a good fit for you. There are many casual clans that exist for Warframe, so I'm going to need you to state a reason why you would like to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders, specifically. When that is done, we'll go from there.

Edit: Grammar

Was previously in the CMC , loved every second ,sadly I decided to join a rl friends clan that is now largely inactive :( and I wanna come home.

Have read all the rules again , and generally just want to come back to having awesome fun in CMC again.

PS. in game name is the same <<

Howdy again, xXPinkyPieXx.

As long as you continue to uphold the creeds, you will always have a home with us.

You would receive an invitation, if I was able to send one. I need you to leave your current clan, otherwise I cannot send you an invitation. Report back when this is corrected.

Howdy, MrKeel.

I appreciate you taking the time to read the creeds and guidelines. Wanting to join a casual clan is also part of the first step, as we are one. However, the reason we do this application process is to ensure that the CMC will be a good fit for you. There are many casual clans that exist for Warframe, so I'm going to need you to state a reason why you would like to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders, specifically. What that is done, we'll go from there.

Howdy again, xXPinkyPieXx.

As long as you continue to uphold the creeds, you will always have a home with us.

You would receive an invitation, if I was able to send one. I need you to leave your current clan, otherwise I cannot send you an invitation. Report back when this is corrected.

Hi JTBoogie,

A reason for wanting to join this clan over others is your sense of humour. I've played so many games with so many clans but when i started to read the overview of your clan it's one of the few times i actually laughed and thought 'yeah these guys seem cool'. i've played a number of games where clans begin to take things very seriously.. cough cough EVE.... and i found i didn't enjoy those games afterwards. what i want more than anything is a relaxed casual atmosphere with like minded people who want to play for fun and enjoyment. For me games are for fun and i got that impression from the description of your clan. I hope that will suffice ;)

I would be honered to join this clan

I have read the rules/creeds

IGN : Canterlot_Librarian

Mastery rank 7

I have skype , or teamspeak.

But i do preffer using skype

My playtime is between aproxomatly 12 hours a day, everyday

My real name is :   Jeff Ferwerda

and for those who might be interested, this is my actual room atm :

https://www.facebook.com/jeff.ferwerda.94/media_set?set=a.439058362890635.1073741825.100003594247878&type=3

Hello, I am kurosorakaze, Mastery Rank: 11 (almost 12 c;), and I have read the creed.

The reason why I want to join is because I want to help out my fellow tenno and clan mates.

If I have the ability to help my clan mates by giving them the bps or any other goodies they need, then I shall. 

Hopefully reporting for duty. c;

Hi JTBoogie,

A reason for wanting to join this clan over others is your sense of humour. I've played so many games with so many clans but when i started to read the overview of your clan it's one of the few times i actually laughed and thought 'yeah these guys seem cool'. i've played a number of games where clans begin to take things very seriously.. cough cough EVE.... and i found i didn't enjoy those games afterwards. what i want more than anything is a relaxed casual atmosphere with like minded people who want to play for fun and enjoyment. For me games are for fun and i got that impression from the description of your clan. I hope that will suffice ;)

Howdy again, MrKeel. Thanks for getting back to us.

Everything checks out. I hope the CMC can make you happy and live up to your standards.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

I would be honered to join this clan

I have read the rules/creeds

IGN : Canterlot_Librarian

Mastery rank 7

I have skype , or teamspeak.

But i do preffer using skype

My playtime is between aproxomatly 12 hours a day, everyday

My real name is :   Jeff Ferwerda

and for those who might be interested, this is my actual room atm :

https://www.facebook.com/jeff.ferwerda.94/media_set?set=a.439058362890635.1073741825.100003594247878&type=3

Howdy, Canterlot_Librarian.

I'm glad that you have took the time to read the rules. I would also like to thank you for all of the information you provided. Ignoring the assumption that you are a fan of MLP, figured by your alias, I need you to state a reason why you would like to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders, specifically. Your reason may very well be, "Because I'm a fan of MLP" but, I cannot work off of assumptions. Once that has been taken care of, an invitation will be sent your way.

Hello i'm Lolzapperx.

I've read the creeds and guidelines, and I will accept them.

I really want to join the CMC and have a good time. And i'm also a big fan of MLP.

Howdy, Lolzapperx.

Anyone who follows the creeds will be accepted with us.

Hello, I am kurosorakaze, Mastery Rank: 11 (almost 12 c;), and I have read the creed.

The reason why I want to join is because I want to help out my fellow tenno and clan mates.

If I have the ability to help my clan mates by giving them the bps or any other goodies they need, then I shall. 

Hopefully reporting for duty. c;

Howdy, kurosorakaze.

We are always looking for Crusaders willing to help. I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Howdy again, MrKeel. Thanks for getting back to us.

Everything checks out. I hope the CMC can make you happy and live up to your standards.

Howdy, Canterlot_Librarian.

I'm glad that you have took the time to read the rules. I would also like to thank you for all of the information you provided. Ignoring the assumption that you are a fan of MLP, figured by your alias, I need you to state a reason why you would like to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders, specifically. Your reason may very well be, "Because I'm a fan of MLP" but, I cannot work off of assumptions. Once that has been taken care of, an invitation will be sent your way.

Howdy, Lolzapperx.

Anyone who follows the creeds will be accepted with us.

A yes the reason.

Well i really like helping new players, i quiete have a couple on skype whom i have helped to get their first steps done.

I am quiete open on skype, so cry's for help are always answered by my side.

Cheers

A yes the reason.

Well i really like helping new players, i quiete have a couple on skype whom i have helped to get their first steps done.

I am quiete open on skype, so cry's for help are always answered by my side.

Cheers

Howdy again, Canterlot_Librarian. Thanks for getting back to us.

We could always use more people willing to help.

Hey there! I am Mrs.Littlepip and i've read all the creeds and agree with them.

I joined warframe community short time ago so i wanted to find myself some friendly company to play with and ask for advice sometimes.

Thats why i'm here, writing this request to join :)

Hey there! I am Mrs.Littlepip and i've read all the creeds and agree with them.

I joined warframe community short time ago so i wanted to find myself some friendly company to play with and ask for advice sometimes.

Thats why i'm here, writing this request to join :)

Howdy, Mrs.Littlepip.

Thank you for taking the time to read the creeds. I'm sure if you ask, there will be many of our members willing to help you with whatever you need.

Hey there, ReikoHazuki.

I'm also going to have to ask you to return to the first page and read it carefully.

Hi Haldos, sorry for not being clear with my earlier post.. Ive read the first page already and i understand and will follow the rules. Im a friend of GhostExtremeZero, and would like to join CMC to, well, basically have fun together! I wont tarnish the name of the CMC, thats for sure..

My IGN is: ReikoHazuki

Thank you!

Hi Haldos, sorry for not being clear with my earlier post.. Ive read the first page already and i understand and will follow the rules. Im a friend of GhostExtremeZero, and would like to join CMC to, well, basically have fun together! I wont tarnish the name of the CMC, thats for sure..

My IGN is: ReikoHazuki

Thank you!

Greatly appreciated.

Salutations gentlecolts! I'm mandosrex1 and I'd like to join this awesome community. I've read the creeds and I find them easy to uphold.

I'm kinda new to Warframe and, well I know more about MLP than I know about Warframe so I thought maybe joining a themed clan could help me understand this game easier, I dunno... I also have a friend here so, I took a shot at it.

Thanks for your time! Stay awesome.

Salutations gentlecolts! I'm mandosrex1 and I'd like to join this awesome community. I've read the creeds and I find them easy to uphold.

I'm kinda new to Warframe and, well I know more about MLP than I know about Warframe so I thought maybe joining a themed clan could help me understand this game easier, I dunno... I also have a friend here so, I took a shot at it.

Thanks for your time! Stay awesome.

Hey there, Mandosrex1.

I see no reason the CMC would not be a good fit for you. If you ever have any questions, feel free to PM me. I'll be happy to answer any you may have.

Greetings, Name's CrescentPapermoon

I have readed the Creed of the CMC, and I'm more than happy to have a chance to join the CMC clan to help our brothers and sisters the Equestrian Tenno

I want to contribute to the group as much as i can, help research for example or anything i can, I might be a rookie (Rank 2) but i'm a swift learner and very friendly, and really hope we fellow crussaders help each other to get our cutie marks!

With this, I hope to please and praise Princess Celestia and the Lotus

Praise the Lotus and Celestia, praise them.

Been a long while and from the looks of it you guys are still active. I'm here to post an update on my situation i've posted many moons ago;

I have resolved most of my problems that prevented me from playing and if things go my way, i ought to be able to return to warframe in a week, 2 at most.

I hope im still able to rejoin again. Either way, I hope you guys are still having in warframe. Lots of new things came out. I do have one little question unrelated to this topic but i could really use an aswer or clarification;

Earlier today i just booted the game again to see if everything worked again and maybe start getting daily logins; however it promted me with a fancy but tad overwhelming intro and suddenly gameplay ! Now i was suprised but at the same time scared. Did I loose all my stuff ? Or is this a new forced intro, even for returning players? Anddo  i get all my stuff and rank when i finish the mission? Cause right now, im rather terrified or completing that mission wit the thought of overriding my old gear.

Anyway, i'll check back from time to time and post a final confirmation of my return. I've been in cryo stasis long enough.

Greetings, Name's CrescentPapermoon

I have readed the Creed of the CMC, and I'm more than happy to have a chance to join the CMC clan to help our brothers and sisters the Equestrian Tenno

I want to contribute to the group as much as i can, help research for example or anything i can, I might be a rookie (Rank 2) but i'm a swift learner and very friendly, and really hope we fellow crussaders help each other to get our cutie marks!

With this, I hope to please and praise Princess Celestia and the Lotus

Praise the Lotus and Celestia, praise them.

Howdy, CrescentPapermoon

We could always use more people to help. As long as you abide by the creeds, you'll fit in just fine.

Been a long while and from the looks of it you guys are still active. I'm here to post an update on my situation i've posted many moons ago;

I have resolved most of my problems that prevented me from playing and if things go my way, i ought to be able to return to warframe in a week, 2 at most.

I hope im still able to rejoin again. Either way, I hope you guys are still having in warframe. Lots of new things came out. I do have one little question unrelated to this topic but i could really use an aswer or clarification;

Earlier today i just booted the game again to see if everything worked again and maybe start getting daily logins; however it promted me with a fancy but tad overwhelming intro and suddenly gameplay ! Now i was suprised but at the same time scared. Did I loose all my stuff ? Or is this a new forced intro, even for returning players? Anddo  i get all my stuff and rank when i finish the mission? Cause right now, im rather terrified or completing that mission wit the thought of overriding my old gear.

Anyway, i'll check back from time to time and post a final confirmation of my return. I've been in cryo stasis long enough.

Howdy again, Letiso.

I need you to go back to the front page and give the modified rules a look over. Just need to make sure you remember the creeds and see the adjusted ones. Report back when you've done that, and you will be invited back in. Now for your question.

Depending on when you left, that may be the "Vor's Prize" opening quest for new players. They gave people that have already been in the game an opportunity to play it, as quests are currently not able to be repeated. So, they gave this option out to non-new players to skip it, or to play it. Both choices do not wipe your progress. You should still have everything you left with.

Archived