Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hi, my name is Rocketboo, Mastery Rank 4

I have read the creed.

The reason i want to join is because i am kinda new and wanted to try out what it's like to be in a clan.

Your clan caught my attention because i heard it's nice and chill in here
And also i'm MLP fan.

About interaction with others - I may be silent, but when it hits the right topic, i get very talkative.
About helping - Well, I might be the one who needs help, but I'll try my best to help others.

Well, this is my request to join.
Thank you for your time

i want to join !!!! (brohoof

in game name:withergod

Howdy, withergod.

Wanting to join is the first step, but you are missing information we need to know. Go to the front page of this thread to find out what you've missed, then make a new post with the correct details.

Hi, my name is Rocketboo, Mastery Rank 4

I have read the creed.

The reason i want to join is because i am kinda new and wanted to try out what it's like to be in a clan.

Your clan caught my attention because i heard it's nice and chill in here

And also i'm MLP fan.

About interaction with others - I may be silent, but when it hits the right topic, i get very talkative.

About helping - Well, I might be the one who needs help, but I'll try my best to help others.

Well, this is my request to join.

Thank you for your time

Howdy, Rocketboo.

As long as you have read and promise to abide by the creeds, I'm sure there will be many members willing to help you. And we encourage helping others, but we only ask that you do what you can.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Greetings My IGN is TheSilverBeacon i also go for Silver or simply B

I have read the creed 

I dare say i'm not that useful, i started recently

but i am acquainted to RPGS and FPS so i know the basics of grinding and co-operating

Im not really good at PVP for my computer is good but my internet seems to dislike the game 

so im available for any helping hand you need

i also love MLP: FIM for it shows the true basis of how a kind person should be

in my opinion if i was in the show id be a blank flank still for i consider my talents unkown

i love making new friends and i am quite protective of them 

so i hope we all get to become close friends! 

-salute

Greetings My IGN is TheSilverBeacon i also go for Silver or simply B

I have read the creed 

I dare say i'm not that useful, i started recently

but i am acquainted to RPGS and FPS so i know the basics of grinding and co-operating

Im not really good at PVP for my computer is good but my internet seems to dislike the game 

so im available for any helping hand you need

i also love MLP: FIM for it shows the true basis of how a kind person should be

in my opinion if i was in the show id be a blank flank still for i consider my talents unkown

i love making new friends and i am quite protective of them 

so i hope we all get to become close friends! 

-salute

Howdy, TheSilverBeacon.

Very well said. We would be delighted to have a person such as yourself join us. We have many members that would be willing to help you if you ask them nicely. I hope you can make many friends with us and enjoy your stay.

Edit: Grammar

Hello all!

Name's TomeWyrm, Tome for short. If you are wondering about the last half it is pronounced like worm.

I have read the creed, and I aim to be an upstanding member of the clan. I strive for accuracy in my aid, and try not to step on others toes. Usually I keep to myself, play casually, and can be terse and to the point. Not to say I don't enjoy a lively discourse, just not my usual style. Always willing to help when I can,

One of the clan members (Sokuren) is mentoring me to get better at the quirks of Warframe as compared to most shooters (I know Sokuren from other games). Still can't parkour smoothly but hey, practice makes perfect, right? Sokuren speaks highly of the clan, so here I am :-)

Have to admit, the pony aspect of the clan doesn't hurt any, I love Friendship is Magic. Ms Faust hit it out of the park with MLP:FiM. It's amazing how wide the appeal for a show designed to sell toys to adolescent girls can be when you see the diversity of the fans.

Have a wonderful day!

Hello all!

Name's TomeWyrm, Tome for short. If you are wondering about the last half it is pronounced like worm.

I have read the creed, and I aim to be an upstanding member of the clan. I strive for accuracy in my aid, and try not to step on others toes. Usually I keep to myself, play casually, and can be terse and to the point. Not to say I don't enjoy a lively discourse, just not my usual style. Always willing to help when I can,

One of the clan members (Sokuren) is mentoring me to get better at the quirks of Warframe as compared to most shooters (I know Sokuren from other games). Still can't parkour smoothly but hey, practice makes perfect, right? Sokuren speaks highly of the clan, so here I am :-)

Have to admit, the pony aspect of the clan doesn't hurt any, I love Friendship is Magic. Ms Faust hit it out of the park with MLP:FiM. It's amazing how wide the appeal for a show designed to sell toys to adolescent girls can be when you see the diversity of the fans.

Have a wonderful day!

Howdy, TomeWyrm.

I hope you are having a wonderful day as well! I can't think of one reason why the Cutie Mark Crusaders wouldn't be a perfect fit for you. I hope you make many more friends with us.

Hello ^^ 

I wanted to join the clan because im starting in Warframe

I've read all the creeds and understand them all

I want to be able to ask people for help in hard missions, also, I would help in the future

My name in Warframe is FRJ65 and I also wanted to join because all my friends are in the clan

Thank you for reading my request :)

Hello to all!

I've read the creed and understand them.

I would love to join, and help out where I can!

I'm just starting out on pc (so I could really use the help), but I do have experice under belt from playing the ps4 version (made it Mrank 12), so I can help with most stuff where I can.

Also poni should poni poni!

Hello ^^ 
I wanted to join the clan because im starting in Warframe

I've read all the creeds and understand them all

I want to be able to ask people for help in hard missions, also, I would help in the future

My name in Warframe is FRJ65 and I also wanted to join because all my friends are in the clan

Thank you for reading my request :)

Hey there, FRJ65.

Looks like everything is ship shape and the CMC would fit your needs. 

It'll a minute longer before you invite is sent out.

Hello to all!

I've read the creed and understand them.

I would love to join, and help out where I can!

I'm just starting out on pc (so I could really use the help), but I do have experice under belt from playing the ps4 version (made it Mrank 12), so I can help with most stuff where I can.

Also poni should poni poni!

Greetings, Darkening_Shadows.

Experience is hardly a requirement around here, so long as you have the right attitude, and I'd say you have it.

Please wait a moment for your invite.

Edit: Invites have been sent. Welcome, Crusaders.

Hey everyone, just to start this off, I've read the creed.

I want to join this clan because I just stumbled across it in the forums, and you seem like a relaxed and very chill clan. (That I also happen to enjoy MLP doesn't hurt any.) I'm not a new player by any means, at MR14, but my old clan was a ghost clan with mostly inactive players and it's not fun being the only one around! So I'm always down to chat and play with new people, help out where I can.

My ingame name is xFangireKingx, and I'd love an invite to your clan. :)

Hey everyone, just to start this off, I've read the creed.

I want to join this clan because I just stumbled across it in the forums, and you seem like a relaxed and very chill clan. (That I also happen to enjoy MLP doesn't hurt any.) I'm not a new player by any means, at MR14, but my old clan was a ghost clan with mostly inactive players and it's not fun being the only one around! So I'm always down to chat and play with new people, help out where I can.

My ingame name is xFangireKingx, and I'd love an invite to your clan. :)

Howdy, xFangireKingx.

I can't think of any reason why the Cutie Mark Crusaders wouldn't be a good fit for you.

I've read your rules, I accept the terms and respect them.

The reason I want to join is because I have a couple of friends  in it already, such as Scipio_Xypher, SlayerHewkii, and dmcintyr.

Howdy, Spc.Love.

We would be happy to get you in the same environment as the rest of your friends. I hope you can make many more friends with us in the future.

Edit: Formatting

I've read and I understand the creed. I will follow all rules. I have multiple friends in the clan including Scipio_Xypher, SlayerHewkii, and dmcintyr. I would like entry to the clan.

Howdy, Auberon13.

We would be happy to get you in the same environment as the rest of your friends. I hope you can make many more friends with us in the future.

Happy Saturday, Crusaders.

Big and exciting news!

JT and I have been looking over the current Crest system and have noticed some flaws in the design, namely, most of them are too difficult to earn due to needing some sort of verification from one of us in order to act upon the good deeds many of been doing.

The glaring issue with that is JT and I aren't always around, so any who do good while we are away suffer because of this design. That is a bad situation and one we are not happy with continuing. With that in mind, we have decided to promote three members directly to Hero status to help get this on a better track.

With this, we will have more opportunities to document the Crusaders who make things better every day and those who don't.

Take note: These promotions were not made haphazardly. These members have been noted to have shown merit in making the CMC a better clan to be a part of with their kindness, generosity and dedications to the Creeds.

Without further delay, please help us congratulate our three Heroes:

ollape

Phillipjn

Wrath_Of_Chrysalis

Now, what exactly is a Hero's responsibilities?

-They are JT and my eyes and ears when we are not around. If you ever come by a bad situation regarding a crusader and both of us are unavailable, reach out to them in game so the situation can be properly documented and reported.

-They will ensure those who do good deeds within the clan are getting proper recognition and rewarded with ranks when appropriate. (Help others with missions regularly, give charitable donations to other players and overall going above and beyond to keep the CMC a friendly place.)

And that's about all. Like JT and I, they will be here to help you, the Crusader. Do not hesitate to ask for assistance.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to send JTBoogie14 or Haldos a PM so we may address them.

We appreciate your time, Crusaders.

Enjoy the weekend.

Hi there! I'm new to Warframe, but I've been told being a part of a clan would help me advance in the game and, well, be a good support for first timers.

So, I've looked around, and my brother JayzPwny told me about this clan he is in (you guys) which stood out to me because I'm also a fan of the show, and it's super cute that you guys are making a group after the crusaders.

Therefore I've taken a look at the rules and the creed and I fully understand/cooperate with them. I'd appreciate being enlisted!

Thankya!

Hi there! I'm new to Warframe, but I've been told being a part of a clan would help me advance in the game and, well, be a good support for first timers.

So, I've looked around, and my brother JayzPwny told me about this clan he is in (you guys) which stood out to me because I'm also a fan of the show, and it's super cute that you guys are making a group after the crusaders.

Therefore I've taken a look at the rules and the creed and I fully understand/cooperate with them. I'd appreciate being enlisted!

Thankya!

Howdy, Fnibble.

It would be our pleasure to unite you with your friend. I hope you can make even more friends with us in the future.

It's not the first time I came here. I know the rules and the ways of the CMC, and after a little tour to learn more about other clans and other ways to play the game, I wonder if I would be accepted back to the clan. 

Howdy again, ArmaChaos.

Of course! Any creed abiding member will always have a home here.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

Archived