Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

I would love to join your clan i am rank 2 i know its not much but i want to have brony friends to play warframe some of them dont play but i want to know how the ways of the true cutie mark crusaders!! (P.s. plz accetp this replay and sent me an invite for ur clan) P.P.S Pretty please

Almost forgot im a brony and i think you guys how to send an invite to me (right?)

Howdy, shadowhood4.

We would be happy to have you. But, there is one thing that you are missing in your post that we need to accept you. Go to the front page of this thread and read the "Wanna join?" section very carefully. Once you include that step in a new post or edit it in to an old one, an invite will be sent your way.

Uhhm I really want to join in a clan with active members and clans who help each other out I have read the creed and would want to ask if I can join your clan? my IGN:facelessvoid37 rank5 still a beginner so please be patient with me :D

Howdy facelessvoid37.

As long as you follow the creeds, I'm sure there will be plenty members willing to help you out.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

I would love to join this clan because I feel there will be a good amount of people to relate to here and it will be a fun new experience for me to join a new clan. I have read the rules thoroughly and will do my best to abide by them accordingly. I hope to be one of your fellow crusaders. Thank you for reading.

I've read the rule and would like to join. I've actually been in this clan before, but left during my hiatus.

IGN is Grayburdhors

Hello, Grayburdhors.

So long as you're aware of the new rules, you're more than welcome to return.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

I would love to join this clan because I feel there will be a good amount of people to relate to here and it will be a fun new experience for me to join a new clan. I have read the rules thoroughly and will do my best to abide by them accordingly. I hope to be one of your fellow crusaders. Thank you for reading.

Hey there, Conkor97.

You've done all we ask and I hope we live up to your expectations.

1st
I've reviewed the creed, nothing I wouldn't follow without it being a rule.

2nd
I want to join.

3rd
I am seeking a large clan for all the usual clan benefits.

For my own taste, I wanted a casual and pleasant clan.

This seems a very good fit.

Also, space-ninja-ponies.

Hi i wanna apply! I read all the rules and its the same as any civilized guild. My reason for wanting to join is mastertade invited me to :p

Hey there, Malakam.

I appreciate you taking the time to read the rules, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask for a different reason. A friend's recommendation is not a terrible thing, but we want to ensure that you're making a decision of your own reasoning and not because someone told you to. That's not a great way to get involved in anything.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

1st

I've reviewed the creed, nothing I wouldn't follow without it being a rule.

2nd

I want to join.

3rd

I am seeking a large clan for all the usual clan benefits.

For my own taste, I wanted a casual and pleasant clan.

This seems a very good fit.

Also, space-ninja-ponies.

Greetings,  Honeyandblood.

You've read the rules and, although your reasons are a bit vague for my tastes, if you've seen what we're about and think it's a good fit for you, that's reasonable enough, I suppose.

Congratulations, Heroes!

(returns to hole in the ground)

(this silly forum puts me several pages behind so I mix up the post order)

Hope all is well, Scoots. Don't be a stranger, now.

I want to join your clan because nearly everyone in my old clan has been inactive for months, so I´m looking for a new clan, I found you clan thru the Warframe Wiki and it got my attention because I also like MLP:FiM, I want to play with people that respect and help each other, so joining your clan seems to be the logical choice.

I have read your creeds and guidelines and I understand them and will uphold them

Please excuse any grammatical errors because english is not my native language.

Hello, 

I would like to get my second account XZel2.0 into CMC. Reason? My mane account is in cmc so why not have both accountsin on the fun.

Good to see you, Xtr3me_Zel.

There's a bit of conflict with your request as we've never really considered accepting alt accounts. This will be something I'll need to follow up with JT when he's available. Rest assured, I should have an answer for you by tomorrow and I'll speak with you directly as soon as possible.

Much appreciated for your understanding.

I want to join your clan because nearly everyone in my old clan has been inactive for months, so I´m looking for a new clan, I found you clan thru the Warframe Wiki and it got my attention because I also like MLP:FiM, I want to play with people that respect and help each other, so joining your clan seems to be the logical choice.

I have read your creeds and guidelines and I understand them and will uphold them

Please excuse any grammatical errors because english is not my native language.

Greetings, JinkunTennou.

I'm sorry to hear that your clan didn't work out, but I'm glad to hear that you found us. Twilight053 did an amazing job working on that Wiki page and we are truly grateful for their efforts.

As for your application, it sounds as though the CMC would be a great fit for you and I hope we can live up to your standards.

As for language, we are vastly an English speaking clan, but rest assured, we do not discriminate for not being fluent in the language. Communication is important, which is why we like members to be able to do so with relative ease, but that is all we really ask. You'll not have any troubles with us over that. 

Hi, I would like to enjoy the benefits of a clan without doing anything too serious, looked around on the wiki and found this clan.

I've read the rules and will uphold them. Seems like these rules should go without saying. Not being a mean person sounds easy enough.

Is there a rule for returning crusaders? Last time around I was approved by Exie. and LadyScootaloo (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/22916-allregioncasual-the-cutie-mark-crusaders/page-140#entry1792351)

I'm tentatively picking up warframe again, and the crusader's patch is sooo snazzy I cannot really do without it! (read it in Rarity's voice)

Besides that, I just like to run games with people I can talk with and be relaxed around, instead of the usual "run faster, kill moar things" that's random grouping.

PS: I'm interested in Simaris as a syndicate, so if any crusader wants to go hunt some syntesis targets, feel free to pm me.

Hi, I would like to enjoy the benefits of a clan without doing anything too serious, looked around on the wiki and found this clan.

I've read the rules and will uphold them. Seems like these rules should go without saying. Not being a mean person sounds easy enough.

Greetings, Cornmist.

I have a concern with your opening statement. It appears that you are just looking for a casual clan, which we infact are, but no indication that the CMC would be your best choice. There are plenty of casual clans out there for you to join, after all. Could you be a little more detailed as to why you would like to join?

Is there a rule for returning crusaders? Last time around I was approved by Exie. and LadyScootaloo (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/22916-allregioncasual-the-cutie-mark-crusaders/page-140#entry1792351)

I'm tentatively picking up warframe again, and the crusader's patch is sooo snazzy I cannot really do without it! (read it in Rarity's voice)

Besides that, I just like to run games with people I can talk with and be relaxed around, instead of the usual "run faster, kill moar things" that's random grouping.

PS: I'm interested in Simaris as a syndicate, so if any crusader wants to go hunt some syntesis targets, feel free to pm me.

Good to see you again, Ruggine.

There will always be room for returning Crusaders.

Before an invite can be sent. Please confirm that you have read the rules, as there have been quite a few additions and changes in your absence.

Before an invite can be sent. Please confirm that you have read the rules, as there have been quite a few additions and changes in your absence.

...there have been? :O

Uh, sorry, I just skimmed the first post. It looked like it was before (tl;dr: be a nice pony) so I did not really, like, really read them per se.

And now I did. And I'm still cool with the rules as they are now.

...there have been? :O

Uh, sorry, I just skimmed the first post. It looked like it was before (tl;dr: be a nice pony) so I did not really, like, really read them per se.

And now I did. And I'm still cool with the rules as they are now.

Perfect.

Greetings, Cornmist.

I have a concern with your opening statement. It appears that you are just looking for a casual clan, which we infact are, but no indication that the CMC would be your best choice. There are plenty of casual clans out there for you to join, after all. Could you be a little more detailed as to why you would like to join?

After thinking about it a bit more, I am not a very social person and I don't strictly need a clan, so I think I will just remain clanless.

Sorry for the late reply, both my gpu and my internet decided to die on me. Anyway, I've read the Creed again and I fully submitt to its rules and swear to uphold them till the very end.

Side note: You were right, assoon as I left the tutorial mission i got my stuff again. How I have missed my sweet Immortal skinned Nyx.

Sorry for the late reply, both my gpu and my internet decided to die on me. Anyway, I've read the Creed again and I fully submitt to its rules and swear to uphold them till the very end.

Side note: You were right, assoon as I left the tutorial mission i got my stuff again. How I have missed my sweet Immortal skinned Nyx.

Howdy again, Letiso. Thanks for getting back to us.

I'm glad to hear that things worked out okay. As long as you continue to uphold the creeds, you will always have a home with the CMC.

Hi! It's been a while since I last played warframe and I would like to be rejoined into this clan.

Hope everything's been well, Feenecks.

There's always room for a returning Crusader, however, please head back to the front page and resubmit an application with the required information. There have been changes in your absents that need to be confirmed prior to your invitation.

Much appreciated.

I would like to rejoin this clan. I live in Oklahoma in the United states. The reason I would like to rejoin is that when I was a part of this clan everyone was very nice. Sorry I was absent for so long.

No worries about absence. Life comes first, but there is one last thing you forgot. Please acknowledge that you've read the rules. JT and I made them much more direct and updated them so we want to be sure you're aware.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Archived