Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hullo. I'd love to join you all for jolly cooperation. [T]/)

I get bored quickly, so my hopes are that this clan will keep me occupied. Make new friends, get some help, help some others. That, and there's clan stuff I kinda want, too. :P

Howdy AesNebula, sorry for the delayed response.

There is one part of your application here that you are missing. Please give the "Wanna join?" section on the first page a closer look.

In-game name is CountCarrion.

I've read the creeds, twice for good measure, and I agree to abide by them as best I can manage.

I'm primarily looking for a clan for purposes of making Research weapons, but while there are many, many other clans out there that I could join to do that, Cutie Mark Crusaders looks casual enough, and very pleasant, to me.

Either as a secondary or tertiary reason, I do like the idea of having a place, or group of people, to dump excess credits and resources in, or donate spare mods to, respectively.

Howdy CountCarrion, sorry for the delayed response.

Everything checks out and I don't see any reason why you would not fit in with us.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Greetings, everypony :)

I'm willing to join the CMC as a fellow crusader, a brony and a friend.

I've read the creeds and whatnots, have no intents to break any and I'm looking for friendly ponies in games as friendship helps making the gameplay more enjoyable.

I've been playing Warframe for a longer time now, am close to MR8 and hold a substantial amount of stuff that could help other members, experienced guidance and I can be a partner for raids as well as aid for the weaker members. I believe I can be helpful with what I have and it's always more useful to pass unneeded mod dupes and extra resources where needed than keeping them.

What I seek in CMC is friendship. Ponies are about friendship and mutual support and I can see this potential within the clan. If nothing more, it will make playing, trading and generally enjoying Warframe somewhat better. And since we have the Conclave, the peaceful nature of the clan is fine with me. Actually, the crusaders are pacifists, too :)

In game I'm DawnflashUnicorn, Dawnflash being my pony self, I'm a brony community meetup organizer and always welcome new friends. Hope to join you soon :)

Howdy DawnflashUnicorn.

You seem perfectly fit for a crusader. I hope you enjoy your time and make many friends with us.

Hello. I just started playing Warframe few weeks ago. I have read the creeds. i want to join because i want to have fun playing with other people and maybe make some friends. I also need to get my cutie mark still :D

My ingame is the same as username here. You can just call me Quil if you want.

Howdy HorneyQuilva.

As long as you abide by the creeds, making friends should be no problem.

Hello, I have read the creeds and I would very much like to join this clan for several reasons;

1) I absolutely love the CMC

2) I have never actually joined a clan in Warframe and feel like I'm missing out

3) This clan seems very friendly and perfect for a casual player such as myself

4) The clan emblem is simply amazing!

I hope to join you guys :)

In-Game Name: FluttershyGuy21

Hello, I have read the creeds and I would very much like to join this clan for several reasons;

1) I absolutely love the CMC

2) I have never actually joined a clan in Warframe and feel like I'm missing out

3) This clan seems very friendly and perfect for a casual player such as myself

4) The clan emblem is simply amazing!

I hope to join you guys :)

In-Game Name: FluttershyGuy21

Hey there, FluttershyGuy21.

Sounds like the CMC would be a perfect fit for you. Can't really say anything more.

Hullo. I've read the creeds and I'd love to join you all for jolly cooperation. [T]/)

I get bored quickly, so my hopes are that this clan will keep me occupied. Make new friends, get some help, help some others. That, and there's clan stuff I kinda want, too. :P

Howdy again, AesNebula.

Your edited application covers all the bases we require and I see no reason to deny you. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hey guys ive read the creeds and would love to join this clan. I just got back into warframe and have never actually been apart of a clan. I don't have many friends who play the game so it would be great to meet some new people. 

Hey guys ive read the creeds and would love to join this clan. I just got back into warframe and have never actually been apart of a clan. I don't have many friends who play the game so it would be great to meet some new people. 

Hey there, Iceman12338.

Always good to see a new face popping in. Much appreciated for reading the rules and I see no reason why the CMC wouldn't work for you.

-pokes around-

Hope all has been going well, Scoots.

My IGN: DevoLivE

Mastery 3

I only played for a few day and im very active 

hope i can join ^^

Howdy DevoLivE.

I'm going to need you to go to the first page and read the "Wanna join?" section carefully. You are missing information in your post here that we require of new applicants.

IGN: xrion24

Mastery 8 

Finally came back after a long break so i need a clan

Hope i can join

Howdy xrion24.

I'm going to need you to read the "Wanna join?" section on the first page of this thread and make a new post with the correct information. You are missing information in your post here that we require of new applicants.

Hey there, took a break for a while due to school and I would love to join this clan. mr 6 IGN: Revan_Vitra and yes I understand the creed, hope to see you guys soon :) (also love the clan emblem, good selling point!)

Hey there, took a break for a while due to school and I would love to join this clan. mr 6 IGN:  Revan_Vitra  and yes I understand the creed, hope to see you guys soon :)  (also love the clan emblem, good selling point!) 

Howdy Revan_Vitra.

Not sure how you managed to type off of the page, but anyways...

I would like to know why you want to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders over say, another casual clan. We require this information to make sure that the CMC is the best fit for you. You may provide this information either in a new post or PM, whichever is most convenient for you.

(I have no idea either :P) MLP aside you guys sound friendlier, charitable and more sociable compared to other clans out there even for a moon clan and I would love to help out when I can. 

Much appreciated for getting back to us.

Sounds like a fair reason.

pls invite me

IGN: phsalmeida

Hey there, Phsalmeida.

Please head back to the first page.

Howdy phsalmeida.

To extend on what Haldos said, we need you to go back to the front page and read the "Wanna join?" section. That has all the steps you need to perform in order for us to consider you. Your post as it is now has no information for us.

Sup! I am willing to abide by the Creed and to join this Clan because, besides being a Brony, I need a clan to join since it has been 2 years of deep slumber and this Clan seems really nice. Also, my friend is in this Clan.

IGN: Soundwave23

Hey guys, what's up? I recently started playing Warframe and was looking for a cool clan to join, for whenever I need a squad for Void missions and stuff, and hopefully make some new friends too. Space is cold and lonely D:

IGN: Rainbow-Nyaah

Hey there, Rainbow-Nyaah.

Please head back to the first page and give the "Wanna join?" section another looking over. There's one last thing to confirm prior to your invite.

Sup! I am willing to abide by the Creed and to join this Clan because, besides being a Brony, I need a clan to join since it has been 2 years of deep slumber and this Clan seems really nice. Also, my friend is in this Clan.

IGN: Soundwave23

Greetings, Soundwave23.

Playing with friends is always nice. So long has you've given the rules a fair shake and still think we're right for you, I see no reason to say no.

I am looking for a casual clan to join and MLP is always a +.

Read and agree with the creed.

Good day, Bermoph.

I can appreciate looking for a casual clan, but there are many out there to choose from. Would you kindly provide a reason outside of just MLP for wanting to join?

Good day, Bermoph.

I can appreciate looking for a casual clan, but there are many out there to choose from. Would you kindly provide a reason outside of just MLP for wanting to join?

TBH mlp is the main reason I would join over any other group. I tend to find that it attracts a particular kind of crowd that I find I more easily fit in with.

Archived